Disney Magic Kingdoms

I managed to get the guy literally in the last hour and had a whopping 28 coins left. I hardly checked in since this is a very busy season for me at work. However I was so happy that I got my 1 gem conversion 🤣

Dang, not a single new post since 2/12. Not much going on in the game, but still, that's a long time for no comments at all.

Sad, but true...
The game has become a never-ending cycle of "here's some new characters, get the characters, level them up to level 10, put them away forever". The last real new mechanic added to the game was Thrill Zones, which are basically pointless (ooh, extra magic to add to the tens of millions I already have) and Attraction Enchantments, which take so many tokens to do that by the time you have enough to enchant a building it's not worth it at all because you no longer need the extra token the next level drops.

I think there are enough longtime players like myself, who still enjoy getting the new characters, to keep the game going, but it definitely needs some kind of shake up (not to mention that the barrier to entry for new players, who are YEARS behind on limited time characters, is so high as to basically deter anyone from picking up the game from scratch right now)

The game has become a never-ending cycle of "here's some new characters, get the characters, level them up to level 10, put them away forever". The last real new mechanic added to the game was Thrill Zones, which are basically pointless (ooh, extra magic to add to the tens of millions I already have) and Attraction Enchantments, which take so many tokens to do that by the time you have enough to enchant a building it's not worth it at all because you no longer need the extra token the next level drops.

I think there are enough longtime players like myself, who still enjoy getting the new characters, to keep the game going, but it definitely needs some kind of shake up (not to mention that the barrier to entry for new players, who are YEARS behind on limited time characters, is so high as to basically deter anyone from picking up the game from scratch right now)

Spot on.

Well, I thought I'd just quit or take a break or whatever but with Robin Hood they've managed to draw me back in. :rotfl: That is a favorite family movie here, and one that is seriously underrated IMHO.

Or it'll be seven characters, the last of which is almost impossible to get (and somehow they'll leave out a major character so they can add it during a Tower event six months from now)

Yep, this. They will add in a rhino guard with no name and leave out Lady Cluck, or Sir Hiss so they can make us work hard to get them later on. :rolleyes1 Still, as someone who has complained that they haven't included some of the older movies, and this one in particular, I think I'm going to stay in for this round.

Yep, this. They will add in a rhino guard with no name and leave out Lady Cluck, or Sir Hiss so they can make us work hard to get them later on. :rolleyes1 Still, as someone who has complained that they haven't included some of the older movies, and this one in particular, I think I'm going to stay in for this round.
Hopefully they leave out those pointless kids, at least.

Patch notes: (copied from Reddit)

Characters:

- Little John
- Maid Marian
- Prince John
- Robin Hood
- Sir Hiss (Premium)

Attractions:

- Sherwood Forest
- Nottingham

Consessions:

- Blackberry Pie Stand
- Robin Hood's Had Stand

Event starts on March 10th ends on March 31st

This is one of my very favorite movies, so hopefully they don't make this an awful event.

Characters:

- Little John
- Maid Marian
- Prince John
- Robin Hood
- Sir Hiss (Premium)

Attractions:

- Sherwood Forest
- Nottingham

Consessions:

- Blackberry Pie Stand
- Robin Hood's Had Stand

This is one of my very favorite movies, so hopefully they don't make this an awful event.
I don't think it'll be made awful. Just more of the awful same.

Characters:

- Little John
- Maid Marian
- Prince John
- Robin Hood
- Sir Hiss (Premium)

Attractions:

- Sherwood Forest
- Nottingham

Consessions:

- Blackberry Pie Stand
- Robin Hood's Had Stand

Thank you for the info. I feel the same about the movie and hope the event won't be terrible. At least they chose the main characters (but where is the Sheriff? Guess they are saving him for later?)

Thank you for the info. I feel the same about the movie and hope the event won't be terrible. At least they chose the main characters (but where is the Sheriff? Guess they are saving him for later?)

Considering past history, I will expect the Sheriff to show up in a tower challenge in a few months.

It would be nice to have a third fox in the mix… …even if it’s just Maid Marion. That’s right, my bet is Robin Hood is the very last character, which will be impossible to get without purchasing EVERY SINGLE premium extra the very hour they’re released, and even then, you better have your timer/alerts set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter