• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

It's bizarre. I'm at 24 and really don't care about it at all, but I don't like how crazy the leaderboards are.
Same. Top spot on my boards is 200, well ahead of #2. But when the prizes are for spots 1-10, what the hell is the point of blowing gems to stay at #1? How does this really matter in your life?

This morning, top 1 and 2 are 736 and 464 for the parasols. The 3rd is 192….the top prize is 1-50. So who knows why on this one. 🙄
On Fly Free, top is at 75. I’m still only at 16 on this one, but I probably only check a couple of times a day.

Same, Arundal. I am short on gems anyway. With all these events they keep having, there really hasn’t been enough time to build up gem count. I still need quite a few older characters, and just trying to get those first.

I have never seen Mulan, so I don't care much about this event. But, I definitely will not be spending $15 on that horse!!!

Is this like the other tower challenge where you just need malificient coins to get the character and don’t have to buy all the tokens (such as the cymbals)?

Is this like the other tower challenge where you just need malificient coins to get the character and don’t have to buy all the tokens (such as the cymbals)?
It is. Tokens can be purchased with coins to level up faster, but the initial character purchase only requires coins again

So I can only get this guy for 45k Mal coins? Even though they show his tokens for each section of the event they're all locked. I only have 17k, no way I'm gonna be able to get to 45. Annoying.

So I can only get this guy for 45k Mal coins? Even though they show his tokens for each section of the event they're all locked. I only have 17k, no way I'm gonna be able to get to 45. Annoying.

I'm at 17.7K...we'll see where I'm at at the end of this one but this one is looking to cost me a bunch of cocoa to keep up

For the last handful of TCs in a row, that's the way it's been for the featured character, so this isn't that new a development. I suspect it's because it makes offering re-runs easier for them than figuring out what to do with people who got most of the tokens the first time.

The first token is unlocked and available for purchase if any of your characters can collect the Discipline & Strength Mulan collection common token, even before you get Shan Yu. The other two tokens do wait to unlock until you get him.

I'm at 17.7K...we'll see where I'm at at the end of this one but this one is looking to cost me a bunch of cocoa to keep up
With three chapters, by the end of each chapter you should be 1/3 completed. So at this point, with just under 3 days left, you should probably be closer to 25k than 17k. Do either of you have all of the characters required to run each of the battles with five characters?

I have all of the characters needed, and I'm only at 22K. I've been logging in at least 5 times a day (way more than any other game I play) and it's just not enough. I think I'm giving up at this point. I'll be on the road most of the day tomorrow, no way I'll catch up. I used to have no problem finishing tower events, now I can't even get enough points to get the Tigger hat concession.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter