• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Wow, I actually hit the time wall today. But the common token thing is just really ticking me off. They make us collect those forever anyway... there is no reason to keep them a littler speedier during the actual event. They are just really greedy and it shows. Grrr.

I got Scrooge McDuck, so not bad at all. At least he's an interesting character. I'm missing a dog from Pocahontas and a hyena from Lion King, and a bunch of HM ghosts. I'm just happy I got something good this time. :)

Forky. It was my 3rd Christmas hoping to get him I think. He is the only character (other than the Haunted Mansion/only get them in a chest characters) that I didn't have.

Honest John & Gepetto are doing their 6 hr task. Jiminy lvl 5, Gepetto lvl 4, Figaro lvl 3, Honest John lvl 1, need 1 more hat to lvl to 2.

Star Wars are all at 10.

Perdita & Penny are at lvl 10 All other Dalmatians are ready for 10, including Cruella.

Gus & Hatbox both at lvl 8.

I do like Pinocchio, but I think it should have been permanent content. These attraction enchantments….just money grabs. Where is a @mikegood2 enchantment complaint post when you need one? I think he is wiser than me and has dropped out of playing.

Ugh, sorry to complain again but the drop rates for Honest John are pretty stinky. I am not even close yet. I admit I was busy on Christmas, but I keep getting nothing when I collect for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter