• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

No complaints here from this TC. Decided to go with Belle, Cogsworth, and Lumiere instead of LeFou.
It's posts like this one that show that, even though some of these additional Tower Challenges are worthless to us longer time players, they can still be very helpful to newer ones. Glad you were able to add three characters to your set.

(Spoilers obviously) but for anyone that hasn’t had chance to see the Pinocchio Event Livestream:

Update becomes available on 14th Dec. Event starts 16th Dec and finishes 12th Jan. BATB characters help and there’s new land being unlocked at the top left of Frontierland. Big Thunder’s Thrill level being added and Merlin’s shop is getting a refresh.

Characters coming: Jiminy Cricket, Honest John, Geppetto, Figaro (Gems), Stromboli, Blue Fairy (Gems) and Pinocchio.

Attractions: Geppetto’s workshop, Stromboli’s Caravan, Pinocchio’s Daring Adventure and Pinocchio’s Villagehouse.

Concessions: Pinocchio’s Hat Stand and Jiminy’s Hat Stand.

So Pinnchio is a traditional event and not permanent content? Bummer, but it's nice that it is a classic movie. Hope the Merlin's shop update is something...

I am starting to think that this game is some sort of experiment to see how long people will put up with terrible updates.

Having fun with the Pinocchio event.
You may be the only one, at this point. This thread has pretty much fizzled out, the event is basically more of the same (but then, aren't they all?), and these one trick pony interns have used the Beauty and the Beast "book" storyline for the third (or possibly fourth?) time now.

I'm glad they are including classic content to the game, but I'm just not feeling it anymore.

I will admit, the event has gotten me to start logging in more than once a day. I did get Figaro, because cat, and I'll probably get the Blue Fairy since I have a lot of gems built up. So far so good I guess. Will be curious to see how things continue to go or if we end up with something impossible like the Dalmatians event.

I will admit, the event has gotten me to start logging in more than once a day. I did get Figaro, because cat, and I'll probably get the Blue Fairy since I have a lot of gems built up. So far so good I guess. Will be curious to see how things continue to go or if we end up with something impossible like the Dalmatians event.
I'm down to just Cruella to complete from the old content. 2 phones but 18 hats. Then everyone is done.

I am not liking the way they are doing common tokens for the past couple of events. Waiting to build up common tokens is killing me.
Just another way to artificially slow down the game. In the past, we were able to level our characters pretty quickly during the event. Now they have limited the common tokens to five every 4-hours. Lazy, lazy interns. Sort of like, I don't know, reusing the Beauty and the Beast storyline for the fourth time now.

Well, hit the wall to Welcome Honest John, I don’t remember him. Think it 2-3 days before that can happen. So level characters.

Came in at #2529 with a score of 22 brooms. This is me not caring about this game any longer.

Lol, I did a bit better than that but I wasn't trying either. I just tapped one if I happened to see it while doing other things. I think I finished in seven hundred something place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter