• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I really like Mandalorian , the original, have not decided if I care about the new Bubba Fett one and not sure how original one will do without Baby Yoda should they extend that version.
Truthfully, I don't see how Book of Fett is going to be much different from The Mandalorian. Same basic premise and same suit, but with slightly different paint.

And I guess that's part of my problem. I don't know what a Fennec Shand, Mayfield, or Bokatan Kryze are. And that Frog Lady was only in one episode, so I wonder if they'd bother putting her in. Plus that whole episode was fairly pointless in relation to the main story.

It's clear they are digging at the bottom of the barrel with this one, while stupidly ignoring plenty of good movies they haven't put into the game. Of all of those mentioned, I only know who the Frog Lady is, and there is a SW fan in the house so I've seen all the episodes. It's just sad.

It's clear they are digging at the bottom of the barrel with this one, while stupidly ignoring plenty of good movies they haven't put into the game. Of all of those mentioned, I only know who the Frog Lady is, and there is a SW fan in the house so I've seen all the episodes. It's just sad.
There was no payoff to that frog storyline.

Forgive me if it has been mentioned, but I’m still a little POed about the Halloween chest. Every year they give us a chest which contains one random villain. Day One player here, and there are still a ton of villains I don’t have. But instead, they give us a NBC one. Umm… …ok… …I still don’t have any of the trick or treaters. I don’t even have the parade float. But none of those things were even listed as possible items. No wonder everyone got a lame pumpkin bench!

And don’t get me started on the 50th in-game celebration. I feel like Bob Chapek himself has his hand on this game as well! It’s all about the money. Well? Are people buying it?

I must say that I was impressed by how useful all of the Halloween costumes were during the month of October and with this tower challenge.

I honestly didn’t even notice, as they’ve been all dressed in their costumes since last year. I never bothered to change them back. Shows you how pointless costumes in general all. Only compulsive completer thing I go for is characters.

Now that I have the Hat Box Ghost what is going to happen next. Will I be able to even collect tokens for him. I have none of the other ghosts that might help. Might turn in to a ghost as useless as the costumes.

Shocker, I didn't make it to 48K. I ended up buying 3 spooky chests and getting hatstands. This event was another fail.

I got to 48k and didn't bother trying for more to get a chest. It was a busy weekend and I really didn't have time to play. I'm sorry that some weren't able to get ghost. This game is just disappointing.

I got to 48k and didn't bother trying for more to get a chest. It was a busy weekend and I really didn't have time to play. I'm sorry that some weren't able to get ghost. This game is just disappointing.
I appreciate that you are thinking of us.

I was able to get the Hatbox Ghost and then just over 6k in extra currency. Took a gamble on the chest with 5k and got Ezra. If I had just used up my extra cocoa along the way rather than stockpiling them (didn't need them this time around for the very first time), I probably could have gotten enough currency for a second try.

I was able to get the Hatbox Ghost….but now I have no one able to get his ears since I don’t have Jack Sparrow. The only way I can get them is to get the Haunted Mansion to enchantment level 4 and it’s currently at zero. Buying from Merlin is an option but really, what’s the point.

I was able to get the Hatbox Ghost and then just over 6k in extra currency. Took a gamble on the chest with 5k and got Ezra. If I had just used up my extra cocoa along the way rather than stockpiling them (didn't need them this time around for the very first time), I probably could have gotten enough currency for a second try.
Do you sleep?

Well for me in my Windows game, I got to 48K Saturday evening. Hit the buy, started the Welcome and then the game crashed. When I reloaded, I was minus 48K but no Hatbox Ghost. Email to Customer Care. Surprisingly, I got an email back only about an hour after the event ended on Sunday that they had recovered Hatbox, and he was in my game. But this is the 2nd time this has happened to me on Windows. The lingering problem is that I missed out on the opportunity to level him to 2, because I would have had enough coins to buy the 2 Ear Hats if the game only recognized I had him. Then I had the Hatbox but no way to get Ear Hats because I don't have Jack Sparrow or any HM relics. I see in the IOS update you can buy his ears with elixir, so I guess I know what I'm doing once the Windows update drops.

IOS game went fine, leveled Hatbox to 3. Didn't have enough coins to buy any Spooky chests.

New splash screen for the new update features Ahsoka, Boba Fett and Fennec as predicted. Wonder if there’s a mystery 4th character as well or if that’s it for this update?

New splash screen for the new update features Ahsoka, Boba Fett and Fennec as predicted. Wonder if there’s a mystery 4th character as well or if that’s it for this update?
Believe those three are the only new Star Wars characters for this event based on the character pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter