• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Brilliantly worded. However, you forgot to mention how these idiots scaled back the happiness reduction speed. I went to bed at 10pm at 100%. Six am the next morning, I was at exactly 0%. W.TF, interns. Seriously.
Aww, geesh. Sorry. I have been employing happiness by selling all of my useless crap that I have not paid that much attention.

Dear Interns,

You need to improve the happiness reduction ratio. This is ridiculous. If we play regularly, it should not be an issue. We should not have to sell items (albeit they are useless, see above post) to obtain happiness.

Where in the world is the social and tradeable factor for this game? You should shudder under your VMK predessesors. The hosts were actually fabulous, and you only employed a handful of them so as far as I can tell you are really greedy.

Sincerely,

Anya.Sparrow

Last edited:
Aww, geesh. Sorry. I have been employing happiness by selling all of my useless crap that I have not paid that much attention.

Dear Interns,

You need to improve the happiness reduction ratio. This is ridiculous. If we play regularly, it should not be an issue. We should not have to sell items (albeit they are useless, see above post) to obtain happiness.

Where in the world is the social and tradeable factor for this game? You should shudder under your VMK predessesors. The hosts were actually fabulous, and you only employed a handful of them so as far as I can tell you are really greedy.

Sincerely,

Anya.Sparrow
A+

So you don't have it? Don't understand.

The featured character for stage 3 of the tower challenge is Dante from Coco. No, I don't have him. He was a premium character during that event and I didn't get him. I can't run a full team now because of it, so there's no way I'm going to earn enough tokens for the ghost.

The featured character for stage 3 of the tower challenge is Dante from Coco. No, I don't have him. He was a premium character during that event and I didn't get him. I can't run a full team now because of it, so there's no way I'm going to earn enough tokens for the ghost.
It's stupid, but I make every attempt to get all characters as they are available. To me, there's no reason to hoard fake gems that are supposed to be used in a game. Whenever an instance like this arises, I feel vindicated in my "gotta catch 'em all" method of game play.

It's stupid, but I make every attempt to get all characters as they are available. To me, there's no reason to hoard fake gems that are supposed to be used in a game. Whenever an instance like this arises, I feel vindicated in my "gotta catch 'em all" method of game play.

I try to do the same, but there are a few I don't have. Just didn't have enough gems to purchase them. :(

I get it. I call it being a "completist". Not proud of it.
Same. But only for characters. If it's not something I can realistically earn, then I'm not concerned about it. Those times when they offered something to only the top player on a board? Yeah, not worried about it.

Once you have the Hatbox Ghost, you can purchase his tokens using event currency. His hatbox token costs 300 maleficent coins while his ears token costs 400 maleficent coins.

Other characters also begin collecting his tokens once he is activated.

I'm on track to get the Hatbox Ghost. Not sure if I will make the extra 5000 event currency to get a spooky chest, but that is my goal. I won't gamble on one with money or gems, but tower challenge currency is largely worthless so that's ok.

Next event is Mandalorian again. Lots of people up in arms about it, but I bet they made a ton of money last time. I don't think this one will be quite the cash cow since we already have The Child. Maybe Boba Fett would cause people to lay out cash.

Sitting on 28k of currency- so not on track to get the ghost. I sent people out on quests around 8 times a day, which is a lot more app check-ins than I normally do. Are people that are getting the ghost in the app 12+ times a day? Bummer if that’s what it takes… I’ll use my coins to get chests and hopefully get another ghost. This is 2 crummy event outcomes in a row- seems like it’s getting harder and harder- I can’t imagine how poorly new players are doing.

I'm on track to get the Hatbox Ghost. Not sure if I will make the extra 5000 event currency to get a spooky chest, but that is my goal. I won't gamble on one with money or gems, but tower challenge currency is largely worthless so that's ok.

Next event is Mandalorian again. Lots of people up in arms about it, but I bet they made a ton of money last time. I don't think this one will be quite the cash cow since we already have The Child. Maybe Boba Fett would cause people to lay out cash.
I watched most of the episodes once they stopped being stand-alone and they more so started following a story (the first half of season one was just garbage). But I don't know who else was bug enough to add to this character set. Put Boba Fett into the Star Wars characters and keep expanding that set. Unless I'm just nuts.

Sitting on 28k of currency- so not on track to get the ghost. I sent people out on quests around 8 times a day, which is a lot more app check-ins than I normally do. Are people that are getting the ghost in the app 12+ times a day? Bummer if that’s what it takes… I’ll use my coins to get chests and hopefully get another ghost. This is 2 crummy event outcomes in a row- seems like it’s getting harder and harder- I can’t imagine how poorly new players are doing.

I got the Hatbox Ghost today. I've been able to check into the game pretty regularly since the latest tower challenge began -- about every 2 to 4 hours during the day. I never played overnight. I also did not use any gems to speed things up.

I estimate that I sent tower teams out perhaps 6 or 7 times each day. But every team that I sent out was a full team with every character at level 10. That, combined with coins from the cursed attractions, milestones, leaderboards, the 5 daily ads and the 2,000 that we were gifted was enough to get me to the 48,000.

I got the Hatbox Ghost today. I've been able to check into the game pretty regularly since the latest tower challenge began -- about every 2 to 4 hours during the day. I never played overnight. I also did not use any gems to speed things up.

I estimate that I sent tower teams out perhaps 6 or 7 times each day. But every team that I sent out was a full team with every character at level 10. That, combined with coins from the cursed attractions, milestones, leaderboards, the 5 daily ads and the 2,000 that we were gifted was enough to get me to the 48,000.
Super helpful- thanks for sharing this!

I watched most of the episodes once they stopped being stand-alone and they more so started following a story (the first half of season one was just garbage). But I don't know who else was bug enough to add to this character set. Put Boba Fett into the Star Wars characters and keep expanding that set. Unless I'm just nuts.

I agree. I actually like the show, so the inclusion isn't terrible for me, but I do think they lack major enough characters to make another grouping. The timing is also odd since season 2 was over long ago. Again, all about the $$$ is my guess.

This is pretty much the same for me. I am missing a couple of characters from each chapter, but I had enough cocoa to run full teams the whole time and made 6-7 runs most days. I didn't play as much on Halloween since I was busy with real life, so I am still short about 1500 currency as of right now. I have probably missed a couple of runs the last day or two as well and I don't lose sleep for this game (or any others). I may not end up with enough currency to get a spooky chest, but I will live with that.

This is all guesswork by me but I would imagine Boba Fett and Fennec Shand are coming in the update to tie in with The Book Of Boba Fett next month and then possible other characters from S2 could be Moff Gideon, Ahsoka Tano and Bo-Katan Kryze. Maybe Mayfield too and least likely Frog Lady since they were fan favourites as well. That’s all speculation on my part though.

This is all guesswork by me but I would imagine Boba Fett and Fennec Shand are coming in the update to tie in with The Book Of Boba Fett next month and then possible other characters from S2 could be Moff Gideon, Ahsoka Tano and Bo-Katan Kryze. Maybe Mayfield too and least likely Frog Lady since they were fan favourites as well. That’s all speculation on my part though.
And I guess that's part of my problem. I don't know what a Fennec Shand, Mayfield, or Bokatan Kryze are. And that Frog Lady was only in one episode, so I wonder if they'd bother putting her in. Plus that whole episode was fairly pointless in relation to the main story.

And I guess that's part of my problem. I don't know what a Fennec Shand, Mayfield, or Bokatan Kryze are. And that Frog Lady was only in one episode, so I wonder if they'd bother putting her in. Plus that whole episode was fairly pointless in relation to the main story.
I really like Mandalorian , the original, have not decided if I care about the new Bubba Fett one and not sure how original one will do without Baby Yoda should they extend that version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter