Disney Magic Kingdoms

I leveled up Penny to 4 and I wish I hadn't, since those common items don't come along frequently enough and I can't imagine the first Gems character being that involved in collecting for the later characters.

Also, this event seems unnecessarily long. I hit the "Welcome Patch" roadblock yesterday morning, and there's still two days to go before he becomes available.
Same, pretty much. But when I hit the Welcome Patch time wall I had three days to go, so I figure I have some time to try to collect enough common tokens and max out everyone to help limit the overlaps. Plus, we'll have the time while we're collecting the two other tokens while we're trying to get the common ones.

I leveled up Penny to 4 and I wish I hadn't, since those common items don't come along frequently enough and I can't imagine the first Gems character being that involved in collecting for the later characters.

Also, this event seems unnecessarily long. I hit the "Welcome Patch" roadblock yesterday morning, and there's still two days to go before he becomes available.

I did the same, but with Lucky, and now I'm short on those not-so-common items.

I do think this even is lasting way too long. And (not to sound insensitive here) but I can't keep some of these puppies straight. Did I level up the regular one or the gems one? I have no idea now, and that's just one problem I have with this addition.

I do think this even is lasting way too long. And (not to sound insensitive here) but I can't keep some of these puppies straight. Did I level up the regular one or the gems one? I have no idea now, and that's just one problem I have with this addition.
That’s basically how I ended up leveling up Penny instead of Lucky. I literally forgot which one was the premium character.

Surprised they went with strictly puppies instead of some of the human characters, at least the two leads.

I am thankful this event is a little slower. I have chronic illness, and I often have down days so I don't get the final character. Hoping I have a shot this time.

Anyone else finding that the Cruella attraction at 2 is going out far less of the Patch ear hats than the other token? I'm still two hats away from welcoming Patch but have an extra 10 of the other item. Crazy.

Anyone else finding that the Cruella attraction at 2 is going out far less of the Patch ear hats than the other token? I'm still two hats away from welcoming Patch but have an extra 10 of the other item. Crazy.
I’ve definitely noticed that. I welcomed Patch yesterday and already had enough of the other token to get him to level 2 (and possibly level 3) but now I’m stuck collecting the hats again to get him to level 2 for the next task and the car just keeps giving me the other token.

I got Patch this morning, only to find that there's a stupid retrieve items and fetch them task now. I hate those. :(

Yes. Even after I had all of the other tokens, it kept spitting those out instead of giving me his ear hats. I feel like the interns are just big cheaters and con men at this point.

Yes. Even after I had all of the other tokens, it kept spitting those out instead of giving me his ear hats. I feel like the interns are just big cheaters and con men at this point.
Yes om both accounts. Another example? For three years, attraction enchantments required five of the film tokens, right up through Luca. Now it takes fifteen??

Yes om both accounts. Another example? For three years, attraction enchantments required five of the film tokens, right up through Luca. Now it takes fifteen??
The whole enhancement system is absurd. By the time you have enough enhancement tokens to meaningfully level up the building, all the characters are at level 10 anyway and there’s no benefit to doing enhancements.

Still 2 relics short of upgrading the cruella car. This is reminiscent of the Elsa drops from that event - beyond horrible. I have 8 of 15 ear hats. However that plush dog token.... 32. Really a shame. This might be the event that breaks me.

Welcomed Patch the other day but now I’m stuck at leveling him up to level 2. I’ve got all the other tokens but it’s been over 24 hours without an ear hat drop, ugh.

Still 2 relics short of upgrading the cruella car. This is reminiscent of the Elsa drops from that event - beyond horrible. I have 8 of 15 ear hats. However that plush dog token.... 32. Really a shame. This might be the event that breaks me.
I am struggling with hats as well but now down to needing 2 more. Plenty of the plush though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter