• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've only just started looking around, but it appears there are now a free daily chest and video ad chest for both a bronze and a silver chest. Also, there are additional collectors for tokens for the Luca gang, so check which characters and attractions should come out of storage to help with those.

I've only just started looking around, but it appears there are now a free daily chest and video ad chest for both a bronze and a silver chest. Also, there are additional collectors for tokens for the Luca gang, so check which characters and attractions should come out of storage to help with those.
I just noticed that too. The chest are working unusually, but are working.

At least the ads for the chests seem to be working consistently now. For quite some time, the ads would not always give you the rewards. I was more concerned about getting the gems for the ads. So I would watch the ad for the chest and get no rewards. Then watch the two ads for the gems and get them. During the last few events, I did something similar to try and maximize the ad rewards.

The Bronze chests appear to be only giving two items now. I have not gotten any happiness from them since update. What has everyone seen?

Also, there are additional collectors for tokens for the Luca gang, so check which characters and attractions should come out of storage to help with those.
Thanks for mentioning this, because I totally wouldn't have thought to look, and this is a big help (at least until I break down and buy a bunch of tokens at Merlin's shop)

Nice to have more characters looking for Luca items. I wonder if enough people complained or something. They wouldn't have done this on their own would they?

I forgot all about the silver and gold chests. They just disappeared one day. Nice to have the silver back at least, but I miss finding them in my park (the non bronze ones that is).

200 Gems for Penny the pup. SHe needs to be at level 2 to be useful. Very few tasks that don't involve Pongo 1hs task. But don't worry because after his 2 1hr tasks, you build a 500 EC house attraction which takes 6 hours.
I suspect that after the house you wait until more characters unlock tomorrow.

That's good, since the bronze ones are completely worthless now. They just keep making "improvements" that make the game worse.
It's good for people who need the magic. But what it does is give GameLoft another revenue stream. Now there are 2 types of chests that you can watch an advertisement for. More ad money coming in.

I'm new here . Not sure if im even posting in the right section but - can someone tell me what attractions are good to put in storage when you run out of space to build ?? It seems like the little shops give out more magic than the actual attractions. I just put Primeval Whril in storage to make room for new Dalmations stuff, but i need to put away 2 more now.

I'm new here . Not sure if im even posting in the right section but - can someone tell me what attractions are good to put in storage when you run out of space to build ?? It seems like the little shops give out more magic than the actual attractions. I just put Primeval Whril in storage to make room for new Dalmations stuff, but i need to put away 2 more now.
You are totally in the right section to ask questions. Any attraction that does not given tokens is a good candidate. Some attractions like astro orbiter is an attraction that kids wish for, so you have to keep that one as well. Anything really big is another good candidate for removal. This is things like Omidroid city and the frozen ice skating rink.

Also, keep in mind that you want to do your best to balance your spending between buying additional land and having magic available for your character leveling. It is especially smart to open up the cheaper areas of land so that you can afford to have attractions out that continue to earn you magic.

You are totally in the right section to ask questions. Any attraction that does not given tokens is a good candidate. Some attractions like astro orbiter is an attraction that kids wish for, so you have to keep that one as well. Anything really big is another good candidate for removal. This is things like Omidroid city and the frozen ice skating rink.
thank you !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter