• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yes....every other relic has been dropping...'cept ratty. I'm even watching the ads to get that second chest each morning.
I am short a handful of Disneyland tokens to enchant ToT... I would love the extra help with the rat's common token, but I think I will be finished with the rat people before I get any more.

Any way, aside from purchasing chests, to increase the chance of getting the last ratatouille relic? I'm sick of seeing that quest and not being able to do it.
Yes....every other relic has been dropping...'cept ratty. I'm even watching the ads to get that second chest each morning.
I am short a handful of Disneyland tokens to enchant ToT... I would love the extra help with the rat's common token, but I think I will be finished with the rat people before I get any more.

I’m really surprised they haven’t made a store that sells every type of token for real money (not gems). Seems like low hanging fruit for a GameLoft cash grab.

Have I ever mentioned how attraction enhancements are single handily the worst feature the game has ever introduced? 😉

I got Steamboat Willie out of a chest yesterday (I think it was a milestone chest in the gold competition or something) so that was really nice. Usually I just get plants and benches. Now Mickey has some quests to tackle (I also have to wait for the Rat quests since my attraction isn't leveled up enough - so annoying).

I sent my 2nd SW character to level up to 10 this afternoon, meanwhile my Raya characters are just stagnating somewhere between 7 and 9. I seriously think I will have all of SW done before Raya.

I’m really surprised they haven’t made a store that sells every type of token for real money (not gems). Seems like low hanging fruit for a GameLoft cash grab.

Have I ever mentioned how attraction enhancements are single handily the worst feature the game has ever introduced? 😉
Totally agree.

I got Steamboat Willie out of a chest yesterday (I think it was a milestone chest in the gold competition or something) so that was really nice. Usually I just get plants and benches. Now Mickey has some quests to tackle (I also have to wait for the Rat quests since my attraction isn't leveled up enough - so annoying).

I sent my 2nd SW character to level up to 10 this afternoon, meanwhile my Raya characters are just stagnating somewhere between 7 and 9. I seriously think I will have all of SW done before Raya.

Leia - 8
Han - 9
Chewy - 8 (3 hats from 9)
Vader - 5

Luke - DONE
Tie Fighter - DONE

Raya - 7
Sisu - 8
Namaari - 8
TukTuk - 8

Boun - DONE

My plans are subject to change, but right now I think I’m done with the game after I finish leveling my Star Wars characters. I can’t imagine a better event than Star Wars to end it on. I know it would be controversial to many players, but the only characters that would keep me wanting to play events would be Marvel characters.

Also, the Raya characters are infuriating. I’m fine with a challenge and them taking such a long time to level, but adding in all the conflicting items don’t make me want to finish them.

As for the frustration of the Raya characters, on top of all the token conflicts, they decided to change the token requirements (once again) for all of the characters. Why is it now 50 for level 9, and then 65 for level 10? Absolutely ridiculous. There's absolutely no need to up those token requirements for characters gained during an event. It's just a complete and total drag on the game.

As for the frustration of the Raya characters, on top of all the token conflicts, they decided to change the token requirements (once again) for all of the characters. Why is it now 50 for level 9, and then 65 for level 10? Absolutely ridiculous. There's absolutely no need to up those token requirements for characters gained during an event. It's just a complete and total drag on the game.
I think it was Uncle Scrooge who first started with the inflated token requirements, if memory serves me correctly. Now it would appear that Gameloft is starting to see the end of the game coming sooner than they expected, so by inflating token requirements to bring characters to 10, they can prolong the time between events or storyline expansions. As it is, I have zero interest in the Raya characters, and as little attention as I'm paying attention to them, the tokens seem to be landing pretty consistently, yet I see very little movement or advancement. Really getting tired and bored.

As it is, I have zero interest in the Raya characters, and as little attention as I'm paying attention to them, the tokens seem to be landing pretty consistently, yet I see very little movement or advancement. R
This seems to be the observation I have as well. They go out on 1-2 hour tasks all day long, seemingly to come back with a token, and then there never is anyone to level. Makes no sense to me. They just sit there. I'm thinking of cashing in some junk to Merlin to get some tokens to speed them along because I just get tired of having them in my park. Trying to click on that overgrown insect is pain. Almost as bad as when tinkerbell flits around the castle.

As it is, I have zero interest in the Raya characters, and as little attention as I'm paying attention to them, the tokens seem to be landing pretty consistently, yet I see very little movement or advancement. Really getting tired and bored.

Totally agree. It's just really, really BORING to keep going after these tokens. It's amazing that they can't see that, and realize that they are going to lose players this way. I'm not enjoying the grind here, interns.

Totally agree. It's just really, really BORING to keep going after these tokens. It's amazing that they can't see that, and realize that they are going to lose players this way. I'm not enjoying the grind here, interns.

They do see it and they don’t care. I don’t see the logic in it, but have played to many games where where they would gladly lose multiple free to play players just to add one player who might be more willing to spend money. They have no problem losing long time ftp players like us and honestly probably prefer it. These moves are made in an attempt to convert newer ftp players into players who are willing to pay for it. Or bring in new players who don’t know better.

Like I said, I personally don’t see the logic, but they will always side with the short term gains even if it will likely cost them considerably in the future.

Seriously, has anyone been able to level up the Ratatouille attraction for the quest without buying a chance at tokens for it? I've had 4/5 of them for what seems like months now. It's so ridiculous.

Seriously, has anyone been able to level up the Ratatouille attraction for the quest without buying a chance at tokens for it? I've had 4/5 of them for what seems like months now. It's so ridiculous.

Not me. It's so annoying. I had 3/5 for the longest time and then got one more token recently, but I don't buy chests so it's going to take forever. It's ridiculous.

I was on my phone, but I am still waiting in Windows. (Sigh... I know. I don't know why I play both, albeit that I only play very casually in Windows).

Personally, I think that the costumes are the stupidest addition to the game. Now that Steamboat Willie dropped, Mickey has fabric he can hunt for. But every time he has a request I have to change him out of his B&W costume so he can fulfill the wish, then change him back so he can do something useful. I am starting to think that they let the attraction drop from a chest just to annoy me.

I have the relics for that quest from that mini-event they ran when they announced the storyline, but still hanging out back in Pocahontas-land here.

Great! Another snowgie event where there is a prize that many people will want but only one person per leaderboard will win. There won't be any cheating. No, not at all...

Great! Another snowgie event where there is a prize that many people will want but only one person per leaderboard will win. There won't be any cheating. No, not at all...
If not cheating, then spending lots and lots of cash. Here we go again...

Personally, I think that the costumes are the stupidest addition to the game. Now that Steamboat Willie dropped, Mickey has fabric he can hunt for. But every time he has a request I have to change him out of his B&W costume so he can fulfill the wish, then change him back so he can do something useful. I am starting to think that they let the attraction drop from a chest just to annoy me.

Yep, costumes are definitely one of the stupidest additions to the game. It's funny how some players were excited about them at first but that excitement seemed to drop every time they introduced a new one. I wonder where GameLoft was planning on going with costume because there is no way the current iteration is what they were planning.

Still think attractions enhancements are the stupidest additions based on the way they were implemented. If it was an in addition to improvement I wouldn't hate them as much as I do. The problem is they removed items that would have otherwise been included into a building pre enhancement and required more leveling to get them. Don't think you get more until you reach enhancement level 4? That said, I could reluctantly ignore all of it if they let us turn off those annoying mouse ear notification on buildings that can be leveled. As is, it just reminds me how stupid building enhancements are every time I play the game.:rotfl:

If not cheating, then spending lots and lots of cash. Here we go again...

Th funny thing is they could probably make rewards go to to 3 or 5, giving some good will and still make the same amount of cash. I still remember watching 2 idiots fighting for the top spot in one of the Star Wars mini events for something that went to everyone in the top 100. Also, I know its easy, myself included, to make fun of people fighting for first place for a token, but I somewhat changed my opinion of it after reading a Reddit post recently. Some newer players "need" the tokens for Thrill Zone levels.

The funny thing is they could probably make rewards go to to 3 or 5, giving some good will and still make the same amount of cash. I still remember watching 2 idiots fighting for the top spot in one of the Star Wars mini events for something that went to everyone in the top 100.
I will never figure out the people who continually pay for these games. "A fool and his money..." sort of thing. Eventually it'll come down to two players splurging on tokens and gems to speed things along and stay at the top. No one in 20th place will be doing so.

Now, can anyone explain these non-Star Wars related dolls to me? Could this new crop of summer session interns not come up with something better? Jawas, maybe??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter