Disney Magic Kingdoms

Haven't been able to get into the game since the update. Just spinning at the load screen. They should restore Streak progress too, as it's not most users fault that was lost. Doubt they'll do that though.
They are not very generous with that kind of stuff. Back during the Princess & the Frog, the game caused a major technical difficulty for me for several days right at the end. I had been on track to get Tiana. After resolving my issue, they refused to do anything about that and she still sits there are a darkened character. Every once in a while when I scroll past her I get a little mad.

Words cannot explain how much I am not shocked that these inept interns at Gameloft would release yet another update plagued with bugs. Zero reason for chests to be touched or impacted with this update. And yet...

I mean, seriously -- someone please enlighten me to the massive enhancement to the chests that required Gameloft to touch the chest code to begin with.

Last edited:

Finally finished the inane Moana side storyline, filled with pointless 12-hour tasks.

I am just about over this event and we're only half way in. I've decided I'm only going to keep going with this event until I get the comfy costumes for Boun and Tuk. Then I'm done.

Last edited:
Finally finished the inane Moana side storyline, filled with pointless 12-hour tasks.

I am just about over this event and we're only half way in. I've decided I'm only going to keep going with this event until I get the comfy costumes for Boun and Tuk. Then I'm done.

I'm not feeling this one at all. I have no idea who these characters are and it's just not fun to play this way. I wish they would stop trying to promote their new ventures in the game.

I'm not feeling this one at all. I have no idea who these characters are and it's just not fun to play this way. I wish they would stop trying to promote their new ventures in the game.

I very much agree. These are characters from a movie that most people won't watch until June at the earliest so there is no attachment to any of them. Delaying this event until June would have made much more sense.

The one positive is that there are 5 characters instead of the usual 7. So it appears that Gameloft is not forcing obscure minor characters on us to reach 7 (like they did with the pig from Moana who had about 30 seconds of screen time in the entire movie).

Would I prefer Robin Hood or even Hunchback characters walking around my park? Absolutely.

I very much agree. These are characters from a movie that most people won't watch until June at the earliest so there is no attachment to any of them. Delaying this event until June would have made much more sense.
Agreed. This should have been an early summer event. It's not like the inclusion of these characters into this game are making me want to buy the movie.

In other news, I'm two ear hats from starting Merida to level 10, which will officially end the Brave characters for me. Thank goodness I have a few scrolls stockpiled. No reason to pointlessly be sitting on these things when the idea is to use them as needed. Since this event started, I've been able to bring both Ratatouille characters to 9 and finish off two Brave characters, all while continuing to level up whoever the hell these new characters are.

Has anyone else notice that since update to put chests back in park, now I don’t get option on parade to get an ad to get two happiness icons for the last float?

I’m having the same issue. I also don’t receive a chest or gems after watching an ad. It just makes me watch another ad.

Wow, I actually came in first in a trophy event (I don't waste gems on events, so I must have started late and gotten a slow board because I won with 100). What in the world do I do with this trophy? It is not as if I can show it off to anyone in the game!!! Silly. I personally think they should make a character chest a reward in these competitions, whether it be milestone or competitive.

Would I prefer Robin Hood or even Hunchback characters walking around my park? Absolutely.

I would LOVE it if they added Robin Hood. As of now, I have Remy & Linguine left, plus whatever dragon characters I'm working on (I really do not know their names). Still not enjoying this event. I'm glad that the one special character was cheap, gem wise.

While I don’t know, or care, who the new characters are, for the most part I’m finding this event much more tolerable than most! I think the combination of 2 weeks vs. 3 weeks and 5 characters vs. 7 makes a big difference. Also helps that to date rare is the most difficult they’ve been. If this was a traditional 3+ week event I think I woulda already stopped playing.

So what level is everyone planning on leveling their characters to before we can start collecting for the the final character in 2+ days? I’ve just finished getting everyone up to 4 and will probably stop there for now. Can’t believe I’m sayin this, but I wouldn’t mind a few 2/4 hour jobs for the basic final item. The getting 5 every 2 hours is getting really old.

I hate these crabs. Impossible to find all 10 without wasting a half hour.

Me to! So far I’ve found them all, but its taking far to long to do it. Especially the last one I found. It was nowhere in the kingdom and I know with 100% certainty it was not were I ended up finding it. I’ve found that force quitting and restarting the app helps. Not uncommon that 1 or 2 can be found at the main hub after doing that.While I don’t care about the rewards, finding the last 1-3 each collect has become a matter of principle.

Looks like level 4 isn’t enough for some characters. Just got to a team effort event quest that has a quest for Sisu (4 hours) and a different quest for Boun which requires him to be level 5. I’m leveling him up right now.

Looks like the Druuns are gonna be an issue. After leveling Boun I’m down to 33. Not sure why it’s 33? Must not have collected all 5 one of the times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter