Disney Magic Kingdoms

Still waiting for Merida's timewall to be up. In other news, these past three days of waiting on her have allowed me to level up a lot of my Mandalorian characters. No idea where I am with this dumb trophy thing and I don't care... I'm way over trying to win those pointless trophies from every event. Quick check of everyone's status while this event has me bored to tears:

Queen - 5
King - 4
MacGuffin - 5
Macintosh - 4
Dingwall - 4

Lock - 9
Shock - 7

Madalorian - 10 (done)
Yoda Kid - 8
Kuill - 9
Cara - 9
Apollo Creed - 9

Still waiting for Merida's timewall to be up. In other news, these past three days of waiting on her have allowed me to level up a lot of my Mandalorian characters. No idea where I am with this dumb trophy thing and I don't care... I'm way over trying to win those pointless trophies from every event. Quick check of everyone's status while this event has me bored to tears:

Queen - 5
King - 4
MacGuffin - 5
Macintosh - 4
Dingwall - 4

Lock - 9
Shock - 7

Madalorian - 10 (done)
Yoda Kid - 8
Kuill - 9
Cara - 9
Apollo Creed - 9

When is the last time an event hasn’t bored us to tears and is that a bad thing? I hope it stays this way and goes really smooth because I’m not looking for any challenges or a mad dash trying to finish it.

Even though I lost a few days on the King, his hat has been a real pain for me. They’re just not dropping.

Queen - 6
King - 2
MacGuffin - 5 (Ready for 6)
Macintosh - 4 (Ready for 5)
Dingwall - 5

Mando - DONE
The Child - 7
Kuiil - 9 (down to hats)
Cara Dune - 9 (down to hats)
Greef Karga - READY TO MAX

Lock - 8 (Ready for 9)
Shock - 7
Barrel - 8 (Ready for 9)

Gord - READY TO MAX
Scrooge McDuck - 5

7 days and 1 token drop for Yzma. Really 😳

She was a nightmare. I never thought I would finish either her or Gord, but finally got them done.

Here are mine:

Queen -- 6
King -- 4
MacGuffin -- 6
Macintosh -- 5
Dingwall -- 5

Lock -- 9
Shock -- 8

Kuill -- 9
The Child -- 8

well, finally got rid of that last fairy thing yesterday (took like 3 days in total) and got the last battle done, so just waiting for Merida now. I have every new character to level 5 except Macintosh who is level 4 ... hopefully that is enough

The fairy thing was ridiculous because of the potions for me. I had only two characters collecting them, but you'd think with them only being one hour tasks it wouldn't be a big deal. Now, I wasn't playing every hour, but it was close, especially the last day. Like pulling teeth trying to collect those stupid things. Took me until 6 pm last night. On my second-to-last set of battles now.

Happy New Year's everyone!

Making steady progress on Merida - 8 bows and 6 ear hats so far

Nice job! It’s the opposite for me with 5 bows and 1 ear hats so far. What makes it worse is I chose correctly and ended up with that ear hat when right she became available.

Also not helping that my King was only level 3, so he can’t help collect Meridas ear hats yet. Since bows shouldn’t be as tough to get I’m focusing on collecting for the King items instead. Got him to level 4 and hope to get him to 5 sometime this weekend. 🤞

Nice job! It’s the opposite for me with 5 bows and 1 ear hats so far. What makes it worse is I chose correctly and ended up with that ear hat when right she became available.

Also not helping that my King was only level 3, so he can’t help collect Meridas ear hats yet. Since bows shouldn’t be as tough to get I’m focusing on collecting for the King items instead. Got him to level 4 and hope to get him to 5 sometime this weekend. 🤞
My King is also at 3 ready for 4, but did not level to avoid conflicts and I sit at 5 Bows and 3 hats. But I will get there.

Happy New Year!

I have 7 bows and 6 ear hats which I am pretty happy with so I opted to not worry about getting the King to 5 right now. He is at 4 but I have 0 ear hats for him. If Merida tokens stop dropping I may switch my strategy.

My King is also at 3 ready for 4, but did not level to avoid conflicts and I sit at 5 Bows and 3 hats. But I will get there.

Well luckily they don’t conflict, per se, but at the moment I’ve just decided to focus on 2 characters collecting items for the king at the experience of using those two characters collecting bows for Merida. When I get another one or two of her hats to drop, I’ll go back to focusing on her bows.

The annoying thing is once again the game adds a coin character to the game but does something that makes them less useful. In this case the 3 rare ear hat jobs (4/8/8) also collect his uncommon Sporran. I really hate when they do that, but I guess it’s better than tNBC characters that hardly collect anything.

I have 7 bows and 6 ear hats which I am pretty happy with so I opted to not worry about getting the King to 5 right now. He is at 4 but I have 0 ear hats for him. If Merida tokens stop dropping I may switch my strategy.

Sounds like a good plan for you right now. Strangely, we have the same strategy but they’re just completely the opposite if that makes sense. :rotfl: Once my drop rates for Merida hats get better, I’ll focus on her bows. Figure I have some breathing room since in 50% of the way done with her bows and only 10% on her hats.

Happy new year all! I broke down and purchased the Merida bundle after getting 0 ear hat drops for her all day with four characters and attractions collecting for her and reading that there is another 12-round slog after welcoming her...it’s a little ridiculous, actually, because I feel like they’re saying that we can either get just Merida for free or Merida and her comfy outfit at a cost...ugh.

I just started trying to welcome Merida. I got 1 bow and 1 hat just from picking the right tasks before I unlocked her. My King/dingwall are also not to level 5 so I’m only at 2 tasks collecting for each. We will see what I can get. Don’t care about the costume at all but I’d like to get Merida at least.

Happy new year all! I broke down and purchased the Merida bundle after getting 0 ear hat drops for her all day with four characters and attractions collecting for her and reading that there is another 12-round slog after welcoming her...it’s a little ridiculous, actually, because I feel like they’re saying that we can either get just Merida for free or Merida and her comfy outfit at a cost...ugh.

I refuse to give GameLoft any money, but there definitely is something freeing about having a character right away and not have to go thru all the hoops to get them. I just wish there was more skill and strategy involved with events, but it’s almost completely about getting lucky, or unlucky with drop rates. Just look at the variation in players drop rates in the last few posts. I’m at the point as long as I get the final character, I don’t care about finishing events. That said, can’t tell you the last time I haven’t finished one?

I just started trying to welcome Merida. I got 1 bow and 1 hat just from picking the right tasks before I unlocked her. My King/dingwall are also not to level 5 so I’m only at 2 tasks collecting for each. We will see what I can get. Don’t care about the costume at all but I’d like to get Merida at least.

On a positive note you still have over 5 days to collect and depending on your gem supply you can always buy her with them if you fall short. I also don’t care about the costumes. I Gave up on them a long time ago when the developers did to.

I started on Merida when she became available and have 9/10 ears and 4/10 bows, so feel pretty good about getting her. Don't care about the costume or completing the event. I don't spend real $ here. I did not get Dingwall or Fergus, but I did spend gems on the Ring of Stones attraction and enchant it so it can get either of her tokens.

Also, my Christmas Chest present Maximus has leveled up fast! He's almost ready to go to Level 9!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter