Disney Magic Kingdoms

Man, I completely lost track of this thread for a month. I had it on my watchlist, notifications were popping, until they didn't. I was like, "Man, how are they not trashing the interns right now?" I should have known better.

I didn't buy Lock and was never close to getting Shock. I didn't have any NBC characters before the event, though, so it really wasn't on my radar to push. Work has been brutal the last two months or so.

I've been working to stockpile magic the last little bit, and sitting at 1.7 million as I enter Jungle Book and Pirates (again).

I'm very excited about the Mandalorian stuff that they put out. Already purchased Kuiil, and planning on the Razor Crest when it unlocks.

Is anyone else’s IOS game crashing? If I don’t reboot between games, it won’t open. Starts opening and then just closes automatically

From what I have seen - and has worked for me - is that the iOS version crashing is related to the iOS Music app. Force close the Music app, and the game should open up ok. If the Music app doesn't show as open, open it, and then force close it. This has worked for me every time.

From what I have seen - and has worked for me - is that the iOS version crashing is related to the iOS Music app. Force close the Music app, and the game should open up ok. If the Music app doesn't show as open, open it, and then force close it. This has worked for me every time.
I don’t understand why that would work, but it totally did!! Thank you son much 😊

Gord appears to be fixed, like magic. Must have been just a database fix. Mine back to being able to level, so all tokens back!

Is anyone else’s IOS game crashing? If I don’t reboot between games, it won’t open. Starts opening and then just closes automatically

Some podcasting apps also create the same problem. Hopefully it will be patched soon, because it’s really annoying. Play 2 games that have this issue

Same problem here. I think it's my podcast app. But I need that one - I listen to a lot of podcasts these days.

Ugh, I hate this 75 character limit! I had to put away some people the other day to make room for the event characters and the Stormtrooper I got from the chest, but I was ok with that.

Now I've just reached Welcome Kuzco and I have to bring that rotten Pan kid and those 3 Darling brats out of the castle to work on him!! Grrrr!!!!! I'm already having to put away people I don't want to. Boo, Gameloft!

Ugh, I hate this 75 character limit! I had to put away some people the other day to make room for the event characters and the Stormtrooper I got from the chest, but I was ok with that.

Now I've just reached Welcome Kuzco and I have to bring that rotten Pan kid and those 3 Darling brats out of the castle to work on him!! Grrrr!!!!! I'm already having to put away people I don't want to. Boo, Gameloft!
I’m struggling more than when they first implemented it. I had just enough characters completed/missing that it wasn’t a big hassle.
then I have unlocked 5 more new characters to work on and finally unlocked the ability to start working on the emperors new groove characters.
now I have 10 characters at home that could be collecting for something. Guess I need to finish leveling faster to get caught up 😬

Trophy event prizes are a big let down. No event related tokens are in bronze chests. So it’s basically farming for Kyber crystals and a trophy. Minimal effort going into that.

That was also my initial reaction, but I’m so glad I don’t feel any need to log in every hour or two for this trophy event. Since 3 or 4 trophy jobs don’t even collect event currency, what’s the point, unless your really want that trophy? I’m much happier continuing to collect items and level up my Mandalorian characters.

That was also my initial reaction, but I’m so glad I don’t feel any need to log in every hour or two for this trophy event. Since 3 or 4 trophy jobs don’t even collect event currency, what’s the point, unless your really want that trophy? I’m much happier continuing to collect items and level up my Mandalorian characters.
Don't forget that unused currency turns into Gems. Way better than another gold trophy.

Well, this event was going well for me until I ran into the stupidity that’s know as building enhancements. Figured I had the resources so why not send them on enhancing the Sandcrawler. Now I’m gonna lose over 1/2 day progress because I can’t do Mandes 2 hour Sandcrawler quest. Instead it’s gonna take 6 hours to finish enhancing the building. Seriously why aren’t all building enhancements instant? The upgrading time is ridiculou.

Well, this event was going well for me until I ran into the stupidity that’s know as building enhancements. Figured I had the resources so why not send them on enhancing the Sandcrawler. Now I’m gonna lose over 1/2 day progress because I can’t do Mandes 2 hour Sandcrawler quest. Instead it’s gonna take 6 hours to finish enhancing the building. Seriously why aren’t all building enhancements instant? The upgrading time is ridiculou.
Always level up characters and building when you are faced with the time wall. Exceptions are when you are getting ready to level up to level 6/7. You may run into token conflicts if you can't collect 60 ear hats before the next phase begins.

Always level up characters and building when you are faced with the time wall. Exceptions are when you are getting ready to level up to level 6/7. You may run into token conflicts if you can't collect 60 ear hats before the next phase begins.

Well, I rarely do this, but ended up spending 4 gems to speed it and it let me finish Mandos 2 hour quest before I went to bed. Glad I did because the next quest was 12 hours and it will be done around lunch. So I didn’t end up losing that much time.

@Quellman That‘s what I usually do and I kinda “accidentally“ enhanced the building when I was looking at what it added. As you can probably tell I don’t like building enhancement. 😆 Still, a building enhancement should be instant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter