Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got the Parade Float from the mini event chest. I'm satisfied with that.

Kylo's doing his Side Quest then I can send him to Level 2.

I'm so bad on the Leaderboard, I'm pretty much ignoring this the rest of the way. I just wanted the SW chest.

I got the Parade Float from the mini event chest. I'm satisfied with that.

Kylo's doing his Side Quest then I can send him to Level 2.

I'm so bad on the Leaderboard, I'm pretty much ignoring this the rest of the way. I just wanted the SW chest.

was kinda nice that the Star Wars chest was the first reward - so pretty easy to get to that and then ignore for the rest of the time if you don't care beyond that ... really like giving out 2 of those chests for May the 4th in effect

was kinda nice that the Star Wars chest was the first reward - so pretty easy to get to that and then ignore for the rest of the time if you don't care beyond that ... really like giving out 2 of those chests for May the 4th in effect

Agree! If they’re gonna continue doing the 2/1 mini events from time to time this is the way they should do them. Since I have to collect my dice every hour or two, it‘s only adding an extra few clicks every time I collect them. The funny thing is the EMPs were the hardest item to collect enough of the first day and now the Cutters are. Also like the fact that it’s so cheap, 6 gems (?) to still collect the droids, if you don’t have all the parts. So while I don’t like the 2/1 events in general, if they’re gonna do them , this is how they should be done.

Agree! If they’re gonna continue doing the 2/1 mini events from time to time this is the way they should do them. Since I have to collect my dice every hour or two, it‘s only adding an extra few clicks every time I collect them. The funny thing is the EMPs were the hardest item to collect enough of the first day and now the Cutters are. Also like the fact that it’s so cheap, 6 gems (?) to still collect the droids, if you don’t have all the parts. So while I don’t like the 2/1 events in general, if they’re gonna do them , this is how they should be done.

I still prefer when they do these mini events that the "big prize" is done from the progress board, not the leader board. Like they did with the one dog from Lady and the Tramp where you could earn him just but getting to a certain amount, didn't matter what level others got to. even if a hard goal to hit I like that it is up to you only

I toss those buildings up there by big thunder mountain. I have what I need around screamin to get my level 2 thrill zone. But most of the rest of my park sits vacant.
Same. I finally got my zone up to level 3. Emptied out the rest of my park as far as the buildings that are useless to me.

I was hoping to get Kylo Ren with one of my chests. I even gambled some extra gems on a few chests. Nope. :*( I did end up with a float, but mostly light saber stands.

To be fair the float is premium with its animations.
You are right. The millenium falcon is kinda cool.

What is not cool is my progress getting Lady in Windows. She has been sitting at 10 hats for about 2 weeks. This is getting ridiculous! And, I have left my other Lady & the Tramp characters unleveled up. I have everybody just concentrating on Lady ears!!

My top 3 have 59, 22 and 21. Find it amusing that someone is willing to cheat or spend gems to have 59 already.:rotfl: Gem costs are surprisingly cheap though. The EMPs are the hardest thing to collect, so if you just collect the Cutters it only costs 6 gems to buy the 2 EMPs. Still not worth it, but if I were only a few short from top 3 it would be worth it.

Mine was just down when I went to check my leaders, but it came back a few minutes later and they were still there.

The top person on my leaderboard has 156, 2nd place has 77, and I'm in 3rd with 33. Quite the discrepancy. Only 10 hours to go to the mini event and I may not even get all the milestones since I've been busy at work and could barely play this week.

The top person on my leaderboard has 156, 2nd place has 77, and I'm in 3rd with 33. Quite the discrepancy. Only 10 hours to go to the mini event and I may not even get all the milestones since I've been busy at work and could barely play this week.
156 is crazy. The individual leading mine is at 64. 2nd at 53. I am in third with 47.

My leader board wasn't crazy, but I wasn't great at this event - I only got to 36 and wound up in 7th place

There were a few that were well ahead of me so figured early on no way I was going to get in top 3 so didn't really try - if it was top 5 I could have gotten there but 3rd place was too far ahead

welp, just over an hour to start of Pocahontas ... we'll see how that goes

Thanks for the update, I came here to see why it says Poca is “early access for 7 day 23 hours” but with no way to collect for her except possibly by purchasing the dog I don’t want.

was just coming here to see if anyone else saw that/posted about it. I see we can get the dog (for 500 gems!) but that is it

edit: post on the game facebook page:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter