Hux - ready for 10

Lady and the Tramp

Lady - at 12 collars 4 hats so awhile
Tramp - ready for 6
Jock - ready for 3
Joe - ready for 5
Tony ready for 4
Trusty - ready for 4

I noticed a few of you said you're trying out a new strategy for leveling characters - would anyone be kind enough to share? I would really love to hear what you are doing.

It's been a long time since I've updated but here goes:

Ed: Level 8 (got him from some prize chest that I somehow won)

Hector - Level 9

BB8 - Level 9
Rey - Level 7
Kylo Ren - Level 5
R2D2 - Level 8

Lady - will take forever to welcome
Tramp - Level 7
Jock - Level 5
Joe - Level 4
Tony - Level 5
Trusty - Level 5

I noticed a few of you said you're trying out a new strategy for leveling characters - would anyone be kind enough to share? I would really love to hear what you are doing.

It's been a long time since I've updated but here goes:

Ed: Level 8 (got him from some prize chest that I somehow won)

Hector - Level 9

BB8 - Level 9
Rey - Level 7
Kylo Ren - Level 5
R2D2 - Level 8

Lady - will take forever to welcome
Tramp - Level 7
Jock - Level 5
Joe - Level 4
Tony - Level 5
Trusty - Level 5

In my case I’ve been trying to keep all my Star Wars characters at the same level, so right now I have all 9 characters at level 9. In the past, I would usually level someone when they were ready to level, so I would had 2 or 3 characters maxed out now and characters like Rey and Kylo at level 6 or 7. I wouldn’t say either approach is better than the other, but I’ve gotten tired of having all but 1or 2 event characters completed and having have to wait 2 or 3 more months to finish that final character.

One thing I’ve liked about this approach is because I now have a few characters ready to level, but aren’t, than I have more control collecting for the characters I want, because I have far fewer character with overlapping. That said, Rey and Kylos items tend to be harder to collect, so when every other character is ready to level, I’ll level them and then spend elixir to get whatever I’m missing for those 2 characters to level them up too. Since I still have over 100K elixir I might as well spend some of it.

@mmmears
Similar to @mikegood2 in terms of even leveling. I am very deliberate with my attraction enchantments (when I get the required amount of tokens from chests or whatever). I basically use those enchanted attractions to gain tokens instead of sending characters off for them. For example, Finn is currently level 8 for me. But I have a total of 61 vests and 59 ear hats because enchanted attractions continue to drop tokens until your character has enough to complete level 10. I only need a total of 85 of each in order to take him to level 10. Why should I level him up and have token conflicts (common token and a rare token on the same task)? I prefer to put all the effort into collecting difficult to obtain tokens and leaving the easy tokens to attractions. Essentially, instead of leveling up, I use his time to collect available tokens for other characters that do not have token drop from attractions (kylo ren). It also allows me to somewhat stockpile the common crystal token so when I have a character to level, they are available and I do not have to wait for that.
Another consideration is task listing, for example, if taking fin from level 8 to level 9 would give me a better opportunity to collect tokens I would. Like if leveling gave me another task to collect Kylo Ren hat tokens for only 2 hours, I would upgrade Finn in order to take advantage of that task.

Obviously, if there is an active event going on the strategy is to progress the story line and be prepared to level as necessary to complete the event. However, after the event, the story line doesn't matter. Efficient leveling matters.

@mmmears
Similar to @mikegood2 in terms of even leveling. I am very deliberate with my attraction enchantments (when I get the required amount of tokens from chests or whatever). I basically use those enchanted attractions to gain tokens instead of sending characters off for them. For example, Finn is currently level 8 for me. But I have a total of 61 vests and 59 ear hats because enchanted attractions continue to drop tokens until your character has enough to complete level 10. I only need a total of 85 of each in order to take him to level 10. Why should I level him up and have token conflicts (common token and a rare token on the same task)? I prefer to put all the effort into collecting difficult to obtain tokens and leaving the easy tokens to attractions. Essentially, instead of leveling up, I use his time to collect available tokens for other characters that do not have token drop from attractions (kylo ren). It also allows me to somewhat stockpile the common crystal token so when I have a character to level, they are available and I do not have to wait for that.
Another consideration is task listing, for example, if taking fin from level 8 to level 9 would give me a better opportunity to collect tokens I would. Like if leveling gave me another task to collect Kylo Ren hat tokens for only 2 hours, I would upgrade Finn in order to take advantage of that task.

Obviously, if there is an active event going on the strategy is to progress the story line and be prepared to level as necessary to complete the event. However, after the event, the story line doesn't matter. Efficient leveling matters.
Agreed I have the basic same process, had some spare time now so leveling Finn to 10.

Looks like Live stream this Friday for the Onward content and more stuff for Little Mermaid as well:

Tap into your heart's fire! Embark on an epic journey with Ian, Barley, and more friends from Disney and Pixar's Onward! 🍄
Grab your snacks and listen to your gut instinct - join us for our livestream on Friday, March 6th!

But wait - there's more! King Triton's coronation anniversary date is approaching, and Ariel is nowhere to be found...
New quests for characters from Disney's The Little Mermaid will be making a splash into the Kingdom, too! 🌊

Tune in Friday, March 6th at:
10AM PST | 1PM EST | 6PM GMT

This is the first time they are introducing characters from a movie I have never even heard of before.
I'll agree. At least we all knew about Toy Story 4 and Frozen 2 existing. I don't have high hopes for Onward. While I will probably be suckered into the event. It means zilch to me.
I agree but I won’t be spending my hard earned gems on any characters! I have not even made plans to watch the movie.

I saw the movie last Saturday - it was pretty enjoyable -> fun adventure flick with some typical Pixar emotional elements towards the end

I actually think it could be a fun addition to the game give the setting of the movie (fantasy adventure stuff - dragons, and unicorns, and wizards and stuff)

Disney has 3 original animated flims coming out this year so I have been looking forward to that for a while and this is the first of the 3

I saw the movie last Saturday - it was pretty enjoyable -> fun adventure flick with some typical Pixar emotional elements towards the end

I actually think it could be a fun addition to the game give the setting of the movie (fantasy adventure stuff - dragons, and unicorns, and wizards and stuff)

Disney has 3 original animated flims coming out this year so I have been looking forward to that for a while and this is the first of the 3
I think the problem is we aren't movie people anymore. Didn't see Toy Story until it made it to Disney+. Still haven't seen Frozen 2. Part of it is because we have young kids so going to the movies isn't high on the list right now. Especially when we get a date night. We would rather spend a few hours DOING something together vs spending a few hours in a passive seetting watching a movie, which we can do after the kids are down for the night.

I am glad that the movie was enjoyable and hope we will get to see it. I understand the synergy across many of the Disney online games,including emoji blitz. Have to advertise. lus for people who have seen the movie, the characters will be fresh on he mind of players and they'll want to gather them all!

I am finally home. I am not sure about Onward, but at least a limited time event did not overlap my travels. My status is all over the map. I need a ton of kyber crystals, and musical posters (in Windows). 1 hr tasks are hard to do when you have 8-12 hours between logging on.

Windows:

Ed - 8

Coco
Abulita - 9 (need 4 shoes)
Dante - ready for 10
Hector - 8 (need 1 ear hat)

Star Wars
Finn - done
Poe - done
C-3PO - ready for 8
Hux - ready for 10
Rey - 6
Kylo Ren - 5
no Premiums

Lady & the Tramp
Tramp - ready for 6
Tony - ready for 5
Joe - 4
Jock - 4
Lady - have 3 tokens

IOS

Coco - Done

Star Wars
Finn - done
Poe - 9
C-3PO - 9
Hux - ready for 10
Rey - 7 (2 ear hats)
Kylo Ren - 7
BB-8 - 8

Lady & the Tramp
Tramp - 6 (3 ear hats)
Tony - ready for 6
Joe - 5
Jock - 5
Lady - need 10 ear hats

Yup, I can't assign more than one as well but the other thing I wanted to ask is if anyone has been able to watch advertisements for more gems? It keeps telling me to do it (when in the parade screen), but when I click on it to watch them, it tells me that I have no more videos at this time....BUT I have never even been able to watch one.

I've now reached four days since my last drop of Lady's ear hats. 3 available tasks, collecting 3 times a day. Pretty ridiculous, so good thing there's no hurry.

I've now reached four days since my last drop of Lady's ear hats. 3 available tasks, collecting 3 times a day. Pretty ridiculous, so good thing there's no hurry.
Same thing for me. They have made drops for the hats very low!

FYI - details for next event I found on another site:

Update 39 - Onward Event> Update March 10th, Event March 12th, Anniversary March 17th 2020.
Characters>
1. Ian Lightfoot
2. Barley Lightfoot
3. Laurel Lightfoot
4. Wilden lightfoot aka ( Dad) - Premium char
5. Colt Bronco ( Laurels BF )
6. Blazey - Pet Dragon ( Fem) - Premium char
7. Corey - Manticore ( Fem)

Attractions>
Lightfoot House , Gwniver Van chase , Path of Raven, Manticore Tavern- ( premium building for gems & bundle ).

Concessions >
Staff of Magic stand, Manticore milkshake stand, Oswald hat stand in a mini event April 14 to 18th 2020,
# 4 Anniversary hat stand ( calendar march 17th. )

Float>
Maticore character.

Unicorn Gold Trophy- in mini event

New side storyline quests for Little Mermaid chars , they will be helping with onward event as well.

Jock from lady and tramp will now be a premium char in bundle or for gems.

Additional updates and notes about the subsequent update (which will be #40 and said would be permanent content, not event)

Quality of life balancing >
1.Concession chests and decor chests will have items taken out and added in.
2.Main quests will now have golden background and castle, Side quests will now have a teal/mint green color and side arrow on them
3.Voices were taken out of game to help improve the game.
4.No land with this update, but they are still working on that .
5.in Update 40 they are dropping Windows phones so they will be discontinued so to speak , support will be closed, get help in support to change game over to another device off of windows phone by april 21st update.
6.Tower Challenges are still going to stay around, they plan on doing them again.
7.Little Mermaid chars ect will be in legendary chests all through the event.
8.Update 40 will have 2 new comfy costumes ( they did not say which ones)
9.New Sweepstakes will be coming for 3 new Onward items bout march 12th for 3 lucky winners>
1. Unicorn plushy
2. 4 Pin set
3. Hard Cover quest book.

Note:. Apparently they used the term "around the bend" a few times in referenece to update 40 so people are speculating it will be Pocahontas

Additional updates and notes about the subsequent update (which will be #40 and said would be permanent content, not event)

Quality of life balancing >
1.Concession chests and decor chests will have items taken out and added in.
2.Main quests will now have golden background and castle, Side quests will now have a teal/mint green color and side arrow on them
3.Voices were taken out of game to help improve the game.
4.No land with this update, but they are still working on that .
5.in Update 40 they are dropping Windows phones so they will be discontinued so to speak , support will be closed, get help in support to change game over to another device off of windows phone by april 21st update.
6.Tower Challenges are still going to stay around, they plan on doing them again.
7.Little Mermaid chars ect will be in legendary chests all through the event.
8.Update 40 will have 2 new comfy costumes ( they did not say which ones)
9.New Sweepstakes will be coming for 3 new Onward items bout march 12th for 3 lucky winners>
1. Unicorn plushy
2. 4 Pin set
3. Hard Cover quest book.

Note:. Apparently they used the term "around the bend" a few times in referenece to update 40 so people are speculating it will be Pocahontas

I would love Pocahontas as permanent content!

I saw on a few recaps that Pocahontas was confirmed but I did not watch so can't say for sure. Also saw that if you play on a Windows phone you will not be able to play anymore with update 40 so you will need to transfer your game.

ETA details
IMPORTANT CHANGE for Update 40!
From April 21st DMK will no longer support Microsoft ‘PHONES.’ If you play on Microsoft phone you will need to transfer your game to PC, Laptop or tablet that supports Microsoft 10. Your game WONT update after April 21st if you play on phone.
No other platform will be affected.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter