Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did we talk about this when the nephews came out? We're watching Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas and the gifts they receive are the tokens we needed in the game. Rocket, Plane and Truck.

I'm very behind in the event, but we've been having a good time at WDW! Only one more park day left. A couple of hours at Epcot before our flight home on Thursday.

I also hit that wall around lunch time. I like the fact that they seem to make this event much more relaxing.

I also reached Hux about noon today. I think for once they kept in mind that Christmas Day a lot of us will be family and not jumping on DMKs.

I also reached Hux about noon today. I think for once they kept in mind that Christmas Day a lot of us will be family and not jumping on DMKs.

Really hoping they set up this entire event this way so not only will it be this way for Christmas Day, but also for New Years eve/day! Guess we’ll have to wait and see?

Overall, I think they’ve done a good job with almost everything the last month or two. The only thing I‘m finding annoying right now are all the conflicts for collecting Coco characters. Just want to get those characters leveled ASAP and trying to figure best way(s) to do that. Realized that I’ve got over 100K elixir and nothing to spend it on, so I’m gonna be spending it on Coco items and try getting them all leveled up to 10 in the next month!

Star Wars
Poe - 3
Finn - 4
FOST - 3
R2 - 3
3PO - 5

Frozen
Ryder - 9
Honeymaren - 7
Fire Spirit - 8

Coco
Miguel - 9 (ready for 10)
Abuelita - 6
Dante - 7
Mama Coco - 8
Mama Imelda - 8
Hector - 7
Ernesto - 9 (ready for 10)

Got Forky from my ribbon chest today - so pretty happy with that. Looked like my options were Forky, Ring Master, Scrooge, or gems

Also looks like Gold Trophy mini event has started

My Christmas gifts were Boo (IOS) and Slinky Dog Dash (Windows). I would have preferred a character, but at least it was the most expensive attraction I had available.

My Christmas chest options were gems, Forky and Slinky Dog Dash. I wanted Forky who is the only premium gem character that I don't have but instead I ended up with Slinky Dog Dash. At least it's a good looking attraction.

I got Forky, who I still think looks pretty creepy. Oh well, at least it's a character even if he/she is pretty pointless.

I got Flower from today’s chest. There were about 9 different characters I could have gotten, and I was just hoping I would get a character and not an attraction. Last year I got Rex, and the year before that Maximus, so I’ve had pretty good luck with the Christmas Day rewards.

Got the Ringmaster so at least it completed the collection for gems. I have several premium characters that would have been more interesting, but I'm happier with a character than an attraction.

My Christmas chest options were gems, Forky, Scrooge McDuck or Slinky Dog Dash. I wanted one of the characters but got the gems. Still happy with that. I just refuse to spend any money on this game so just have to save more gems to get the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter