Disney Magic Kingdoms

I read that the California Screamin area would be first. Whatever that means...

That means we only have to worry about stuffing the area around there for now. Not Space, IASW or BTMRR.

This game is getting more and more ridiculous by the update.

That means we only have to worry about stuffing the area around there for now. Not Space, IASW or BTMRR.

This game is getting more and more ridiculous by the update.

Completely agree with that. I have no idea what they are doing or thinking with this upcoming event and changes? While I may not have agreed with most of the recent changes, I knew why they were doing it. To try and suck as much money out of us as possible. I’m sure it will be abundantly clear how they plan to make money when the event starts, but as of now I’m not sure?

Right now just wondering what ridiculous thing they will do each update/event is keeping me active. I will give them credit, they’re not disappointing me in that aspect. :rotfl:

It also feels like this thread has been much more inactive for the last week or two. Even the TC seemed less active than usual. Wonder if it’s because people are just giving up on the game, or playing much more casually now?

Last edited:
Gosh, someone should really tell them we need more land. They clearly aren’t aware since they are asking us to place even more attractions and decorations. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Put away your useless Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Bambi, and Lilo and Stitch buildings... you'll have plenty of room.

Useless until suddenly they decide to assign a random character to get a token that requires that building. That's one reason why I hate having to put stuff away. I've been trying to store attractions that the characters don't use. Fantasia golf and Fantasmic just went into mothballs for me to make room for Nemo.

As for the other new "feature" that's supposed to earn us more magic, I'm pretty much taking the same stance I did with the building enchantments- pretend it doesn't exist.

As for the other new "feature" that's supposed to earn us more magic, I'm pretty much taking the same stance I did with the building enchantments- pretend it doesn't exist.

It would help if 17 of my buildings didn’t have an annoying Mickey head over them. Would love to be able to turn those off, but might just enhance one to get them to go away.

It would help if 17 of my buildings didn’t have an annoying Mickey head over them. Would love to be able to turn those off, but might just enhance one to get them to go away.

That's exactly what I do. I've just been picking a building at random to enchant to make them go away. The blueprint tokens have been taking so long to build up, I haven't had to do it often.

Yeah this game is becoming less and less entertaining with the updates. There’s too many events too close together, and they’re impossible to complete if you can’t log on multiple times a day. I have attractions in storage and now they want us to add in decorations and more concessions?

I think they’re doing this bc people just dump their decorations and a lot of concessions to Merlin, also I wonder if this is a way for newer players to build up magic? And to get them to spend money to get more magic.

Moana as the helpers?? Great, that was the worst event I've ever done. I'm missing two characters and they aren't leveled up very far.

My favorite line from the live stream...”we’re always looking for ways to add more land.” This was in reference to the future plans to square off some of the land borders. If only there was some other way to get more land. Oh wait, HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN ANY OF THE CURRENTLY LOCKED LAND SECTIONS!!! 😡

Completely agree with that. I have no idea what they are doing or thinking with this upcoming event and changes? While I may not have agreed with most of the recent changes, I knew why they were doing it. To try and suck as much money out of us as possible. I’m sure it will be abundantly clear how they plan to make money when the event starts, but as of now I’m not sure?

Right now just wondering what ridiculous thing they will do each update/event is keeping me active. I will give them credit, they’re not disappointing me in that aspect. :rotfl:

It also feels like this thread has been much more inactive for the last week or two. Even the TC seemed less active than usual. Wonder if it’s because people are just giving up on the game, or playing much more casually now?
So..what you are really saying is the interns are making us jump through these crazy ridiculous hoops to keep YOU entertained!?! Really Mike...can you please stop challenging the interns (especially the part-time summer staff)? I'd really like to get some more land and evidently this cat and mouse game you are playing with the interns is slowing down the process!!

As for posting...I've been lurking a lot. Been keeping up, but late at night lately. Trying to get the most out of summer break as I can. I did get the Money Bin (omg..that one really kicked my butt.) Had to set alarms at the end. Guess I need to get some dogs to wake me up in the middle of the night too. I seriously think my kitten couldn't care less if I earn new attractions (she must be a Universal cat!!)

I did read somewhere recently that Daisy's Diner gives out tokens for one of the Ducktales characters. By the time I get the building enchanted enough to earn that token, I won't need it anymore.
At a level 3 enhancement it gives a Dewey toy plane token.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll put my surplus items into Daisy’s Diner since my Dewey is only level 5. Currently enchanting to 2 and hopefully have enough to bring it to 3 tomorrow.

Herein lies the problem with the interns and their lack of though, and honestly complete incomplete. HOW THE 🤬 ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT EACH ENHANCEMENT ADDS TO AN ATTRACTION? Yes, I’m aware it’s probably on one of the games wikis, but it shouldn't be my responsibility to figure that out. Every building should have a button that shows a list of what gets added to each enhancement level they add. It’s inexcusable that they didn’t have that!

As much as I go after the developers and mock them with terms like interns, i also understand that they’re probably under an incredible amount of stress. I’m sure there under a lot of pressure to bring in more revenue by higher ups, and it’s forcing them to make changes to try to do that. The problem is, most of these changes make the game feel like a sinking ship. At this point I’m gonna see what the Nemo event has in store, but I have a strong feeling that I’m gonna be done with this game, before the event ends.

Useless until suddenly they decide to assign a random character to get a token that requires that building. That's one reason why I hate having to put stuff away.
And when that happens, you take them out of storage and remove the useless Moana and Princess & the Frog buildings from the game.

Last edited:
My favorite line from the live stream...”we’re always looking for ways to add more land.” This was in reference to the future plans to square off some of the land borders. If only there was some other way to get more land. Oh wait, HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN ANY OF THE CURRENTLY LOCKED LAND SECTIONS!!! 😡
:rotfl2: What a fantastic idea. Someone should really send an email to the interns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter