Disney Magic Kingdoms

So are bronze chests the only ones hidden in the park now? I haven’t gotten a silver or gold chest since the update.
Yes. The gold, silver, and platnium were retired with the last update. They left the pedestal so people can decide when they want to open those chests that they had in the storage. In the next update, they will force you to instant open all unopened chests and the chest pedestals will go away, refunding everyone who purchased with gems or magic the extra slots. The new attrations, tokens, chests (green, blue, purple (i think)) replaced the old ones.

I've already given up on the challenge. I started out pretty well, was in the top 10 when I went to bed last night. By this afternoon I was around 300 with 10 viruses collected. I decided to concentrate on collecting character tokens instead of the challenge items, so I guess that's my own fault. Oh well. At least I won't have to rearrange my park to find a place for the money bin.

Characters are Nemo, Marlin, Dory, Hank, Crush, Squirt and Bruce. I think Hank and Bruce are the premiums.
Three new attractions. It looks like the Nemo attractions will have to be enhanced.
There are new little blue portals that will generate more magic if you enhance the area. California Screamin is the first area. To enhance an area you have to meet a certain number of requirements, eg. set number of concessions of different types, decorations of different types, number of attractions in the area. With no new land to put all these decorations.
There are new wishes, highlighted in blue, that generate blueprints and chests. I think you have to enhance the area to grant these wishes.
They are planning to redesign the Tomorrowland area to square off the corners and remove obstacles to placing items in that land, but that's in an unspecified future update.

Characters are Nemo, Marlin, Dory, Hank, Crush, Squirt and Bruce. I think Hank and Bruce are the premiums.
Three new attractions. It looks like the Nemo attractions will have to be enhanced.
There are new little blue portals that will generate more magic if you enhance the area. California Screamin is the first area. To enhance an area you have to meet a certain number of requirements, eg. set number of concessions of different types, decorations of different types, number of attractions in the area. With no new land to put all these decorations.
There are new wishes, highlighted in blue, that generate blueprints and chests. I think you have to enhance the area to grant these wishes.
They are planning to redesign the Tomorrowland area to square off the corners and remove obstacles to placing items in that land, but that's in an unspecified future update.
Gosh, someone should really tell them we need more land. They clearly aren’t aware since they are asking us to place even more attractions and decorations. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

WOW, I never watch the live streams, but may need to watch it and see if these changes are really as stupid as they sound. I’d like to say that I’m surprised that they aren’t giving us a new plot of land, but let’s be honest I’d be much more surprised if they did. How do the Nemo characters move around? Do they stick around the rivers or water ways like tLM characters do?

This enhancing an area requiring certain number of requirements sound idiotic! So we’re now required to put decorations, the most useless item in the game, along with different types of concessions and building to meet specific guidelines? So there takeaway from one of the biggest compliments they probably get, lack of land, is to put requirements on how we lay out land that basically means you’ll now have even less land to use? I though I reached a point where I couldn’t be surprised with them doing something stupid. If I’m reading the changes right, than they have once again surprised me with their stupidity. GREAT JOB INTERNS!!!

Like I said, I may have to watch the video and try to figure out 🤬 they are doing, because it really feels like they are intentionally trying to ruin this game and maybe it’s time for me to bail from this sinking ship?

As a very early player, it seems like I and others are getting closer and closer to giving up on the game. I'm interested in the Nemo addition, and at least try to still have fun playing the game, but they sure are trying to make this game way overly and unnecessarily complicated lately. We'll see how this newest event is, but all that nonsense doesn't sound interesting to me at all. And I am one who has no issue with storing useless attractions, so the whole land debate doesn't even matter to me.

I don't get the "enhancements" Sounds too confusing. Moana characters are the helpers.

I figured we were due for more characters because after ages of having 50+ active characters for upgrades, I finally fell below 40 last week. Bleh.

The new blue things in each area are Thrill things for the big ride in each area. They need leveling but will provide more magic. Initially only the California Screaming will work. So more enhancement/ leveling of objects in the game.

Something to do when characters are completely leveled. Not sure on this. Disputes trying to I won’t get the new building, I am about 150 at the moment. You have to start ahead in order to stay ahead lol.

Just saw the following posted requirements on Reddit- I can’t fathom this setup:

If the livestream is the final count, we will need to have...
  • 12 Amenities (Benches/Lamps)
  • 13 Greenery (Plants)
  • 8 Scenery (Decorative)
  • 5 Monuments (Statues - PS. These are huge)
  • 2 Trophies
  • 40 Decorations Total Placed Permanently in the Zone
Not to mention...
  • 10 Food Concessions
  • 8 Hat Concessions
  • 5 Drink Concessions
  • 5 Souvenir Concessions
  • 28 Concessions Total Placed Permanently in the Zone

This enhancing an area requiring certain number of requirements sound idiotic! So we’re now required to put decorations, the most useless item in the game, along with different types of concessions and building to meet specific guidelines? So there takeaway from one of the biggest compliments they probably get, lack of land, is to put requirements on how we lay out land that basically means you’ll now have even less land to use? I though I reached a point where I couldn’t be surprised with them doing something stupid. If I’m reading the changes right, than they have once again surprised me with their stupidity. GREAT JOB INTERNS!!!

Like I said, I may have to watch the video and try to figure out 🤬 they are doing, because it really feels like they are intentionally trying to ruin this game and maybe it’s time for me to bail from this sinking ship?

I feel the same way, now we can't even arrange the park as we like...that doesn't sit well with me. Part of my fun is arranging my park and how we all have different ways of putting our parks together.

Just saw the following posted requirements on Reddit- I can’t fathom this setup:

• 13 Greenery (Plants)
  • 8 Scenery (Decorative)
  • 2 Trophies
Not to mention...
  • 10 Food Concessions
  • 8 Hat Concessions
  • 5 Drink Concessions
  • 5 Souvenir Concessions
Uhhh how are we supposed to fit any attractions along with all that junk?

• 13 Greenery (Plants)
  • 8 Scenery (Decorative)
  • 2 Trophies
Not to mention...
  • 10 Food Concessions
  • 8 Hat Concessions
  • 5 Drink Concessions
  • 5 Souvenir Concessions

Is that throughout the entire kingdom, or does it need to be to a specific land(s)? Also how many players no longer have all of the required items, because they sold them for elixir?

Can I go to Merlin and get back some of the garbage I turned into Elixir? I only have one of the "souvenir" concession category.....

I’ve tried to keep 1 of everything, so I hope that I have enough. Still don’t know *** they’re thinking, but my guess is they’ll have some chests which will reward them for gems or cash.

Really not sure we can put everything required for that area or does history mean anything for the long timers and it remembers it was there once upon a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter