Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is the game crashing for anyone else? I was playing earlier (about an hour ago), and was in the process of leveling up some characters. Then, the game crashed. I tried reopening the game a few times, and then restarting my laptop and reopening the game again...no luck. It gets to maybe 20% on the loading screen, then goes back to the GameLoft logo (and repeats the process, up to the 20% loading).

Mines been fine on IPhone.

Is the game crashing for anyone else? I was playing earlier (about an hour ago), and was in the process of leveling up some characters. Then, the game crashed. I tried reopening the game a few times, and then restarting my laptop and reopening the game again...no luck. It gets to maybe 20% on the loading screen, then goes back to the GameLoft logo (and repeats the process, up to the 20% loading).

They posted on Facebook that the game is broken on Windows and they are working on it.

I'm waiting to update so I can finish leveling Frozone. He's the last of my Incredibles and my LK are all maxed except Zazu.
But I'm trying to decide if there are any level 8s that I want to do first so I can work on gathering their tokens longer before the TC starts... or if I should be working on some of the lower level groupings I have like P&tF or Moana. Thoughts?

Any good guesses as to specific characters you think will be helping in this TC? Lion King characters, obviously... and I know some groups have been used almost every time: Mickey & Friends, Toy Story, Cinderella, Pirates, Wall-E, etc... (Of those, most of mine are maxed, but my Tremaines are all at 8, and my only pirates at 10 are Will and Tia.)

Thanks for the update.

Only, now I went to check and the post I thought where they said it was broken, now only says that the update wasn't available and they were working with Microsoft. I unfortunately, didn't turn off auto updates for Windows, and so now I'm in the same boat with the crashing. But in the post about the update not being available, there are lots of people posting the crashing and providing their GameID, so I think a fix will still be coming with so many people having problems.

I'm waiting to update so I can finish leveling Frozone. He's the last of my Incredibles and my LK are all maxed except Zazu.
But I'm trying to decide if there are any level 8s that I want to do first so I can work on gathering their tokens longer before the TC starts... or if I should be working on some of the lower level groupings I have like P&tF or Moana. Thoughts?

Any good guesses as to specific characters you think will be helping in this TC? Lion King characters, obviously... and I know some groups have been used almost every time: Mickey & Friends, Toy Story, Cinderella, Pirates, Wall-E, etc... (Of those, most of mine are maxed, but my Tremaines are all at 8, and my only pirates at 10 are Will and Tia.)

For Lion King I only have Pumba as it was before I started playing, but my Mickey and Friends, Toy Stiry, Cinderella, Pirates,are all maxed. I also struggled with trying to decided whether to level some and decided I would go ahead as I am not as interested in the hyenas and would continue my leveling of p&tF, Rayah, Sultan and Moana characters especially seeing I have one Lion King character to help.

My game is loading now. Hopefully, it stays that way.

Of course, now I'm just running Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Woody, Bo Peep and Minnie on their short tasks constantly. Which is very, very, very boring. I did get one of the new token chests which dropped 2 Maui Hooks, and a Pua Tapestry which are welcome. But it was the chest at the train station, so the daily one. So I am guessing those results aren't typical. We only get one "good" chest per day, I'm guessing.

Bunny update... need 2 ear hats in Windows, 4 in IOS.

I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, concerning Moana in my IOS game. Maui is going to 9 which will leave me with Hei Hei and Maui to get to 10 and Grandma Tala still stuck at 7. I can deal with one character though. Windows is taking forever without Tamatoa's Lair. Only have Sina and Tui at 10. Poor Pua and Tala are still stuck on 6! And everyone else in between.

That's it...I give up. I can not do the Buzz/Woody task where they fly in circles any longer. I can not click on them and I click on every building/ concession in the area instead. And I thought Tinkerbell flying around the castle was bad. This one is a billion times worse!!!

For me, I've found if I zoom out al the way and trace over it with my finger, then you can sort of figure it out and tap it correctly, although sometimes that doesn't work. I know for Tinkerbell, I ALWAYS have that problem. It's definitely frustrating.

That's it...I give up. I can not do the Buzz/Woody task where they fly in circles any longer. I can not click on them and I click on every building/ concession in the area instead. And I thought Tinkerbell flying around the castle was bad. This one is a billion times worse!!!

Also find that task annoying, but it’s not as bad as Tinkerbells. Also use to find one of Dumbos hard to do.

I’m really getting annoyed with “having to collect” beach balls and Mickey Balloons! They really need to set a cap at something like 250 so those 🤬 items disappear. I’m also aware I can send the characters that are only collecting those items home, but I don’t want to do that because at some point I’ll level a character up and not realize one of those characters could collect another item for a few days.

Also wish they never introduced all these annoying costumes, but that boat sailed a long time ago. What they do need to do is show that a character can collect an item even if it requires a costume switch. I thought the game did that, but just realized yesterday that Pete could have collected one of Hueys items if I switched his costume to classic. I probably lost out collect s few of those items because the visiting home screen didn’t show any items he could collect.

Bunny has also being a complete pain to collect his ear hats 10/15. First of all Rajah can collect them when he reaches level 5, but is take it forever for me to get him to level 5. Think I’ve been stuck at 19/20 for most of this week. Another collecting annoy that isn’t their fault, but it’s kinda a visual issue with the way it shows is Ducky. I’ve been annoyed for the last 2 days because since my Ducky is level 3 I though I should be able to collect it. The problem is It shows a picture of Ducky and shows 2 requirements. One is that he has to be level 3, which my Ducky is and als that you need to welcome Bunny. Because it shows a picture of Ducky, I keep reading it as requiring Ducky not Bunny. Not sure if that collect is a single character collection or double? Like I said not their problem, but because it shows a picture of Ducky, my mind is replacing Bunny with Ducky.:confused3

Not entirely sure what this will mean. Are they really going to give free enchantments up to 4 for Slinky Dog Owners, or make the token available at 2, and one level of enchantment? From the DMK Facebook

Hey Kingdomers! As some of you have pointed out, the rewards earned from Slinky Dog Dash and Star Adventurer were changed shortly after first being introduced to Disney Magic Kingdoms. We’re happy to announce that anyone that built either of these Attractions on, or before, July 2nd will be receiving an “enchanting” gift early next week! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Any word on who is helping with the tower challenge?

Nope. Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa will be the characters available (instead of one character from 3 different families which sometimes is a teaser). The calendar chests don't reveal anything either.

In other news, countdown for Bunny has started in my Windows game. Still need 4 hats in IOS.

Nope. Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa will be the characters available (instead of one character from 3 different families which sometimes is a teaser). The calendar chests don't reveal anything either.

In other news, countdown for Bunny has started in my Windows game. Still need 4 hats in IOS.
This game is so evil it’s making me dislike Key & Peele, and believe me at no point in anyone’s life, should anyone ever dislike Key & Peele. I haven’t gotten an ear hat for Bunny (voiced by Keegan Michael Key) for 2 or 3 days! I’ve constantly sending the characters out to collect, but haven’t had any drop in probably my last dozen or so attempts. But hey why would they try to fix things like drop rates when they can add attraction enhancements, which I don’t think have ever been asked for.

Call me crazy...maybe I just drank the kool-aid..but I'm kinda having fun with the new chests. I actually go out of my way to find them now just to see what I get. Silly, but it's been a very long time since I got excited when the chest icon popped up.

Also wish they never introduced all these annoying costumes, but that boat sailed a long time ago. What they do need to do is show that a character can collect an item even if it requires a costume switch. I thought the game did that, but just realized yesterday that Pete could have collected one of Hueys items if I switched his costume to classic. I probably lost out collect s few of those items because the visiting home screen didn’t show any items he could collect.

Thank you for this, btw. I also had Pete in his wrong outfit.

Thank you for this. Also, boooo on no information. Normally all the "spoiler people" (I don't know what else to call them) are on top of their game about that and let us know relatively early.

Call me crazy...maybe I just drank the kool-aid..but I'm kinda having fun with the new chests. I actually go out of my way to find them now just to see what I get. Silly, but it's been a very long time since I got excited when the chest icon popped up.

I agree, I do like the new chests. I like that it's instant and you don't have to wait. I've also gotten lucky and gotten a total of 2 gems from this new chest thing they have going, so I'm happy about that. You are not alone my friend!

I am getting zero drops for the blue bunny token. I only have 1 character able to get it. I'm not shelling out cash for Forky. I guess it will just take forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter