Disney Magic Kingdoms

Don't worry, I have good news for you. Your opinion on Ms. Emma's performance is actually VERY popular. It's all I ever hear. The only ones who defend it are mostly Harry Potter fans. (I got nothing against her personally, not trying to offend anyone, don't come at me!)

Just found a new feature of the forum update that is both neat and kinda scary at the same time. When your on the watched threads page, every thread listed has a circle graphic of the for whoever started the thread on the left hand side. On the bottom right of the graphic is another small circle. If you click on that one it will tell you how many times you have posted in that thread. To my shock and horror, I’ve posted 1028 times on this thread, which is just over 3% of the post in it. :scared1::rotfl: I really need to get a life!!!

One thing I don’t like on the watched threads page is the fact it doesn’t show just the threads that have been added to since you last looked. Instead it now shows every thread your watching. Guess it’s time for me to unwatch a lot of old threads.

Just found a new feature of the forum update that is both neat and kinda scary at the same time. When your on the watched threads page, every thread listed has a circle graphic of the for whoever started the thread on the left hand side. On the bottom right of the graphic is another small circle. If you click on that one it will tell you how many times you have posted in that thread. To my shock and horror, I’ve posted 1028 times on this thread, which is just over 3% of the post in it. :scared1::rotfl: I really need to get a life!!!

One thing I don’t like on the watched threads page is the fact it doesn’t show just the threads that have been added to since you last looked. Instead it now shows every thread your watching. Guess it’s time for me to unwatch a lot of old threads.

Just checked and you can do this from the main forum listing as well - as it has that smaller circle with your avatar on it and it you click on it it shows how many times you have posted in that thread (I am only at 646 in this thread)

Is anyone else having problems syncing between devices? I keep getting "connection error" when I try to sync from my ipad to my iphone.

I'm at 776. Which I think is pretty good, since the first posts of mine are only on page 10.

Just checked and you can do this from the main forum listing as well - as it has that smaller circle with your avatar on it and it you click on it it shows how many times you have posted in that thread (I am only at 646 in this thread)
I'm at 856 oh boy!

Any leaked info about characters for the next chapters? (Besides Anna and Ralph)

I haven't seen anything yet. I'm also curious to know about the cost of the other chapter's Rajah tokens. We need 25 of each this time. Typically doesn't the cost for each usually go up but the number required also go down?

Any leaked info about characters for the next chapters? (Besides Anna and Ralph)
The general consensus on Reddit is that all of these changes have been made in anticipation of the anti loot crate legislation that expected to pass soon. That would certainly affect Gamelofts primary money maker so I believe it.

Also, the characters for the rest of the TC have been cracked:

Week 2: Woody, Bullseye, Hamm, Rex
Hook, Footie PJ Darling, Tink, Wendy
Jack Sparrow, Tia Dalma, Will
Elsa, Hans, Kris, Olaf, Sven
Anna

Week 3: Goofy, Eve, Pete, Wall-E
Buzz, Louie, Mowgli, Zurg
Red Fairy, Tangled Guy, Blue Fairy
Felix, Army Lady, Scary Lady, Spam Dude, Vanellope, Blue Lady
Ralph

This was posted several days ago as a guide for Weeks 2 and 3. Hopefully will prove accurate tomorrow.

364 for me now :rotfl2:

FYI-From the FB page-
Disney Magic Kingdoms UPDATE: Hi Kingdomers! Thanks for all the feedback about the Happiness Rewards System.

Throughout the past several months, we have been looking at ways to make Happiness a more integral part of your game experience. This is all in preparation of new features which we are excited to show you in Update 31. While we don’t want to spoil the surprise, some of these changes will ultimately result in more sources to earn Tokens!

As the Happiness Reward System directly affects Token drop rates, we had to make this adjustment. Rather than doing it in Update 31, we wanted to have a better understanding of how this change would impact other in-game systems. Once we review the data carefully, we will be in a better position to adjust the Happiness Reward System to ensure that it is fun and engaging for everyone!

In the meantime, please make sure to check out our upcoming Daily Rewards Calendar in June. We’re sure it’ll make you happy!

Again, thank you for all the feedback, and we hope you’re looking forward to some exciting new changes starting in Update 31!

FYI-From the FB page-
Disney Magic Kingdoms UPDATE: Hi Kingdomers! Thanks for all the feedback about the Happiness Rewards System.

Throughout the past several months, we have been looking at ways to make Happiness a more integral part of your game experience. This is all in preparation of new features which we are excited to show you in Update 31. While we don’t want to spoil the surprise, some of these changes will ultimately result in more sources to earn Tokens!

As the Happiness Reward System directly affects Token drop rates, we had to make this adjustment. Rather than doing it in Update 31, we wanted to have a better understanding of how this change would impact other in-game systems. Once we review the data carefully, we will be in a better position to adjust the Happiness Reward System to ensure that it is fun and engaging for everyone!

In the meantime, please make sure to check out our upcoming Daily Rewards Calendar in June. We’re sure it’ll make you happy!

Again, thank you for all the feedback, and we hope you’re looking forward to some exciting new changes starting in Update 31!

I'm not seeing it. I was looking forward to reading the comments. How nice that the game developers decided to push out the changes and use the players as guinea pigs to see how things were going to work. Oh, and lied about the reason for it initially.

FYI-From the FB page-

Wow! What a load of BS! The ONLY reason they have made any comment about the happiness is because players had enough of this crap and began to leave one star ratings in the App / Play Stores.

Who's now terrified of Update 31?

I'm guessing that whatever it is would have been fine in isolation, but after all the changes will turn out to be distressing. I'm imagining something like the introduction of mini games to earn tokens and/or happiness. But with engagement of the game having to be so high for so long, and everyone so burned out, that the idea of having to play games to earn tokens, requiring even MORE engagement will just be annoying. Spend 5 minutes playing a mini game and then walk away with something piddly while Rare and Legendary tokens will still be impossible, but you have to play 20 games just because you have to at least attempt to try and get the rare item because otherwise it will take forever to level a character. Stuff like that.

More places to earn tokens you say? What does that have to do with happiness? It doesn't because chances are their "more ways to earn tokens" has to do with premium content.
It's sad when you think how poorly executed their current systems are. We have merlin, who has useless attractions other than golden trophy. You can buy tokens from him. The chests are broken too, especially for happiness. A silver chest yields the same happiness (more times than not) as a bronze chest, so there is no incentive to use that. The experience level is second to number of park visitors in terms of usefulness. At least they got rid of the equally stupid social aspect.

It sounds like the next update will be a larger one in terms of new items and game mechanics, especially since it will roll out with the toy story main story line reboot. Then 2 weeks after that there will be a minor corrective update with another limited time challenge event with the Herbie the love bug and Flubber.

Oh and if you want to know the source of my information, I was visiting my local coffee shop and a gameloft intern needed a handout, because clearly they are hurting for ways to make money at this point.

FYI-From the FB page-

Yeah, that was quite the tap dance number there. :rotfl:

I will give them credit and I’m not being entirely sarcastic, it’s kinda impressive that they failed to mention and completely ignored the negative feedback they’re receiving. Instead it’s all about them thanking us for the feedback about the happiness reward system and giving us a “sneak peek” at the exciting update coming up. I agree with @hopemax about being terrified about update 31.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter