Disney Magic Kingdoms

After the boat, he’s got a six hour task. Did not need to be leveled to start the task, but the task is long enough that he’s ready to level once he’s done on the kakamora boat.

Sounds like a lot are in the same place. I also welcomed Maui before bed and built the boat overnight.

And the $9.99 US$ “Moana plus oar stand” bundle offer popped up. $10 to stop the madness....or I could just delete the game. But I will just trek on, keeping my money, but losing my sanity [no] token drop by [no] token drop at a time instead. :upsidedow

I'm behind but that's because I barely played this weekend. I have 1 Hook and 5 Ears for Maui.

I know Im behind. Not sure how it happened as Ive been doing and collecting. Took forever to get the pig drops

Anyway, can someone tell me actually how far behind I am. Is it even worth it

Just got the welcome Maui prompt. I decided to buy the 150 gem attraction to help. But with 8 days and 50 tokens needed for Moana, I think Im toast

You’re not toast! Maui’s tokens are time-consuming, but the drop rates are good. Shouldn’t take more than a couple of days to welcome him, I think.

The kakamora are way easier this time around. Need to defeat 15 of them. I started this task about 4.5 hours ago and have already completed 5/15. Just mentioning this so that nobody gets discouraged by the higher number needed. There are more characters to collect the bowls now, and most tasks are two hours.

I know Im behind. Not sure how it happened as Ive been doing and collecting. Took forever to get the pig drops

Anyway, can someone tell me actually how far behind I am. Is it even worth it

Just got the welcome Maui prompt. I decided to buy the 150 gem attraction to help. But with 8 days and 50 tokens needed for Moana, I think Im toast
  • Welcome Maui (unlocks 5/3)
Week Three/Four (5/3-5/14)
  • Welcome Maui (10000 EC), 4h
  • Build Kakamora Boat (15000 EC, requires Pua lvl 3), 4h
  • Maui (lvl 1), 6h
  • Maui (lvl 2), 2h
  • Sina (lvl 6) + Chief Tui (lvl 5), 6h
  • Must have all 30 of Moana's spears to proceed
  • Stop the Kakamora (15x)
  • Chief Tui (lvl 5), 4h (Get Moana's Boat Repair Materials)
  • Moana's 3rd token (Boat Repair Materials) unlocks
  • Welcome Moana (10000 EC), 60m
  • Moana's Comfy Costume unlocks (14000 EC), 60m
  • Moana (lvl 1), 4h
  • Moana (lvl 1) + Chief Tui (lvl 6), 2h
  • Moana (lvl 2) + Sina (lvl 6), 6h
  • THE END!

It took about 2.5/3 days of getting Maui Token, with all characters attractions parades etc.

• Welcome Maui (unlocks 5/3)
Week Three/Four (5/3-5/14)
  • Welcome Maui (10000 EC), 4h
  • Build Kakamora Boat (15000 EC, requires Pua lvl 3), 4h
  • Maui (lvl 1), 6h
  • Maui (lvl 2), 2h
  • Sina (lvl 6) + Chief Tui (lvl 5), 6h
  • Must have all 30 of Moana's spears to proceed
  • Stop the Kakamora (15x)
  • Chief Tui (lvl 5), 4h (Get Moana's Boat Repair Materials)
  • Moana's 3rd token (Boat Repair Materials) unlocks
  • Welcome Moana (10000 EC), 60m
  • Moana's Comfy Costume unlocks (14000 EC), 60m
  • Moana (lvl 1), 4h
  • Moana (lvl 1) + Chief Tui (lvl 6), 2h
  • Moana (lvl 2) + Sina (lvl 6), 6h
  • THE END!

It took about 2.5/3 days of getting Maui Token, with all characters attractions parades etc.
Thanks for this. Doesnt look like I will be able to catch up. Wont stop though
Although, I think Im done after this event.

I'm leveling Sina up to 6 so she can complete that quest with Chief Tui. I knew she needed to level (thanks to earlier posts here) but decided not to do it since I really wanted to get Maui asap and wasn't sure if it would cause any conflicts. So once she is done the 2 of them have to do that long 6 hour quest and I guess tonight I can begin to work on those kakamoras (I did not like that part of the game last time, but oh well).

I'm leveling Sina up to 6 so she can complete that quest with Chief Tui. I knew she needed to level (thanks to earlier posts here) but decided not to do it since I really wanted to get Maui asap and wasn't sure if it would cause any conflicts. So once she is done the 2 of them have to do that long 6 hour quest and I guess tonight I can begin to work on those kakamoras (I did not like that part of the game last time, but oh well).

I just started the second group of Kakamoras so I am hoping it will be easier then the first group. You do get to bring any left over tokens that you collected from the first group which helps you get started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter