Disney Magic Kingdoms

Moana’s boat finishes in an hour for me. Slowly but surely, but don’t think I’ll make the deadline for the time wall this time either. First event I can remember that I didn’t hit a single time wall

No one seems to have mentioned the greatest new annoyance in the game - the return of those stupid straight talk advertisements minigames and their too long to load advertisements.

No one seems to have mentioned the greatest new annoyance in the game - the return of those stupid straight talk advertisements minigames and their too long to load advertisements.
I haven’t had any of those ads in a long time. I always get the one with the puppets on the front porch and one of them barfs confetti type stuff all over the other one

Got that one for the first time yesterday. I’ve gotten to the point where I so tune out from the ads I don’t really pay any attention to them anymore. When they play, I just put my phone down and do something on my iPad or something so in the room. Only reason I recognized that ad is when I retuned, it was still up and had to load/play the mini game.

I haven’t had any of those ads in a long time. I always get the one with the puppets on the front porch and one of them barfs confetti type stuff all over the other one

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that one before, but like I said, I basically tune them out. I tend to get the Cricket phone ads, toilet paper ads or the shaving ones with the guy playing a game while shaving.

Last edited:
How are people doing with the Spears? Don’t think I’ve ever had this much trouble with an event item before and I got the 20 tapestries in a decent amount of time. Only at 13/30 because it seems like the 3 characters who collect them were always out collecting other required items. I’m sure I’ve said this with every previous event but this event really does seems to have the most item conflicts I’ve ever seen in an event? I guess not having Tamatoo's Lair, first event attraction I’ve ever not had, really is slowing things down.

How are people doing with the Spears? Don’t think I’ve ever had this much trouble with an event item before and I got the 20 tapestries in a decent amount of time. Only at 13/30 because it seems like the 3 characters who collect them were always out collecting other required items. I’m sure I’ve said this with every previous event but this event really does seems to have the most item conflicts I’ve ever seen in an event? I guess not having Tamatoo's Lair, first event attraction I’ve ever not had, really is slowing things down.

I doing fine. Currently second day at Time window so just leveling.

I got my last spear yesterday so now I am just collecting tokens and EC.

23 Spears. Scrambling to gather tokens for the characters I leveled up to have them ready for the next phase. Poor choice. Should have let them be until after i welcomed Maui. Now I'll have a little token overlap.

Need 3 more spears. All characters are ready to level - holding off until Maui opens

Thanks @Arundal, @mara512, @Quellman and @Hoodie

I’m guessing you all have Tamatoos Lair? Made a mistake having it be the first event building I didn’t purchase. Didn’t realize how much it cut down on spear time for Pua (from 6 to 2 hours) and Sina (12 to 4). Woulda put me much farther along and Shoulda chose it over Hei Hei and just waited til I collected enough gems for zHei Hei next week.

On a positive note, I guess it doesn’t hurt being reminded how much easier it is to progress when you’ve been playing so long and had a surplus of gems. Gives me more of an appreciation of those players and what they have to deal with.

At this point I’m thinking it’s time to give up on this game after the Moana event ends. Haven’t been happy with the game for awhile now and it feels like GameLoft has gone out of it's way making me feel more and more that way. It’s too bad because I really do like many aspects of the game, but want to get excited about event and not feel like it's a chore now. If I do decide to call it an end I’ll miss this board much more than the game. Honestly you guys and gals kept me playing it as long as I have.

Got that one for the first time yesterday. I’ve gotten to the point where I so tune out from the ads I don’t really pay any attention to them anymore. When they play, I just put my phone down and do something on my iPad or something so in the room. Only reason I recognized that ad is when I retuned, it was still up and had to load/play the mini game.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that one before, but like I said, I basically tune them out. I tend to get the Cricket phone ads, toilet paper ads or the shaving ones with the guy playing a game while shaving.
It’s a “smoking is bad” ad

Thanks @Arundal, @mara512, @Quellman and @Hoodie

I’m guessing you all have Tamatoos Lair? Made a mistake having it be the first event building I didn’t purchase. Didn’t realize how much it cut down on spear time for Pua (from 6 to 2 hours) and Sina (12 to 4). Woulda put me much farther along and Shoulda chose it over Hei Hei and just waited til I collected enough gems for zHei Hei next week.

On a positive note, I guess it doesn’t hurt being reminded how much easier it is to progress when you’ve been playing so long and had a surplus of gems. Gives me more of an appreciation of those players and what they have to deal with.

At this point I’m thinking it’s time to give up on this game after the Moana event ends. Haven’t been happy with the game for awhile now and it feels like GameLoft has gone out of it's way making me feel more and more that way. It’s too bad because I really do like many aspects of the game, but want to get excited about event and not feel like it's a chore now. If I do decide to call it an end I’ll miss this board much more than the game. Honestly you guys and gals kept me playing it as long as I have.

I hope you don’t decide to leave and yes I do have Tamatoos Lair. I have been leveling everyone as much as possible because I used my gems to finally get Boo. I now have a little over 300 so I can get Hei Hei lol. I just play as I can, I am still leveling the end game characters and other ones we got recently. I have been playing for almost 600 days at this point, not as long as many on this forum. I hope you stay!

Welcoming Pua in my Windows game!

Adding up the times for all the tasks, it will take 38 hours to reach the Maui time wall. Assuming, I can start each next task immediately, and there are no leveling delays or people out on tasks when I need them. Obviously, that won't happen by the time Maui unlocks in about 16 hours. But since I started the event 3 days behind, being 1 day-ish behind isn't horrible. Especially, since I don't have Tamatoa's Lair. We'll see how much I will be set back at the upcoming Spear Time Wall, because I only have 5 (Tui should bring back #6 by the time I need him for the 8 hour joint task with Sina, I hope to let run overnight). Once Pua is Welcomed +Sina's upgrade to 5, I will have 280 gems. Not enough to get Hei Hei when he unlocks tomorrow, but getting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter