Disney Magic Kingdoms

There isn't really a point. There is a leaderboard and at one point I looked and I was in the high 20s. I'm in the 40s now and sinking quickly. Honestly I don't see a point so it's not something I check until it comes up on this thread.

I was wondering if anyone else was sinking. At one point I was in the 700s, and I'm in the 2000s and it didn't seem to matter how much stuff I had in my park. So I stopped paying attention. I am at about 71 million in my IOS game. I turned on location services to check the geolocation. There are a surprisingly number of players within 1KM of my location. But I am first. 2nd is 65ish million. 3rd is 20ish million. So if anyone here is Bobo V, "Hello, neighbor :wave:"

I was wondering if anyone else was sinking. At one point I was in the 700s, and I'm in the 2000s and it didn't seem to matter how much stuff I had in my park. So I stopped paying attention. I am at about 71 million in my IOS game. I turned on location services to check the geolocation. There are a surprisingly number of players within 1KM of my location. But I am first. 2nd is 65ish million. 3rd is 20ish million. So if anyone here is Bobo V, "Hello, neighbor :wave:"

I didn't even know you could see who is playing nearby. Interesting.

So no Barnstormer for me. I only have Rabbit from the collection and he and Tigger are the only characters that literally do nothing for this mini-event. Haven't had a single honeycomb drop either so I doubt I'll reach the second milestone, let alone the last.

So no Barnstormer for me. I only have Rabbit from the collection and he and Tigger are the only characters that literally do nothing for this mini-event. Haven't had a single honeycomb drop either so I doubt I'll reach the second milestone, let alone the last.
I’m in the same boat. I’ve gotten one bee but I haven’t been purposefully working on it

So I already mentioned that my last 2 Platinum chests in my Windows game were Splash Mountain and Steamboat Willie. Today's chest got me the Western Arcade! IOS chests have been useless. Unless you love Musical Fountains.

has anyone else had issues when you try to watch a video? I click to watch the video and it tells me videos are not available yet. I can't find how to search for this in the forum.

So I already mentioned that my last 2 Platinum chests in my Windows game were Splash Mountain and Steamboat Willie. Today's chest got me the Western Arcade! IOS chests have been useless. Unless you love Musical Fountains.
I got a planter, despite the following attractions still available in the chest - zootopia, steamboat willie, reflections of china, and western arcade. Similar for the last 2 chests I have opened up during the tower event. I've got one more platinum in holding. Can't decide if I want to tie up the pedestal for more Merlin fodder or not.

has anyone else had issues when you try to watch a video? I click to watch the video and it tells me videos are not available yet. I can't find how to search for this in the forum.
I was able to watch them but didn't get anything for it.

So I was really excited about my new Coronian sun dial this morning. I mean, how lucky can I be? 4, count them, 4 attractions I could get, but nope, I gut a sundial. I was all set to put it in a place of honor in my park, and then Merlin just up and grabbed it right out of my hands and melted it down. Quite presumptuous of him, actually. :sad2:

So I was really excited about my new Coronian sun dial this morning. I mean, how lucky can I be? 4, count them, 4 attractions I could get, but nope, I gut a sundial. I was all set to put it in a place of honor in my park, and then Merlin just up and grabbed it right out of my hands and melted it down. Quite presumptuous of him, actually. :sad2:

Me I got a trumpet looking item for Merlin lol

Have no idea what I got. Opens it up when I woke up this morning, when my eyes weren’t, and it disappeared before I could see.

I thought of that.....it doesn’t seem right to me that if you weren’t playing when Pooh was released, there is really no legitimate opportunity to earn Barnstormer. Why should newer players be penalized so heavily? And it’s pretty much useless to buy the chests in hopes of getting helpful Pooh characters and attractions b/c the chance of getting wanted/needed items is so low. There should be a MUCH better way....using storyline characters that most players have...maybe using some premium characters so some tasks are shorter. Something other than this! So sorry you and others have this dilemma. It seems like they are in essence driving more and more players AWAY from the game instead of drawing people to it.

I haven't been able to watch videos for months. Every time I try and watch my screen goes black and I get kicked out of the game. I used to be able to watch every video for extra chests, Magic and gems. It's been a problem since the past 2-3 updates.

I opened 3 platinum chests today and didn't get any attractions, but that's okay because I opened Big Thunder!

I thought of that.....it doesn’t seem right to me that if you weren’t playing when Pooh was released, there is really no legitimate opportunity to earn Barnstormer. Why should newer players be penalized so heavily? And it’s pretty much useless to buy the chests in hopes of getting helpful Pooh characters and attractions b/c the chance of getting wanted/needed items is so low. There should be a MUCH better way....using storyline characters that most players have...maybe using some premium characters so some tasks are shorter. Something other than this! So sorry you and others have this dilemma. It seems like they are in essence driving more and more players AWAY from the game instead of drawing people to it.

You aren't wrong. A lot of leaderboards are like this. If you are a new player, no way will you win any golden trophy events. You don't have the characters and attractions to keep up with veteran players. Things are little more even with happiness and regular tapper events. But these token tappers, again new players don't get the top prizes. Like a day 1 player needs 3000 magic and another 10 gems. But a new player would love them, yet can't obtain them.

You aren't wrong. A lot of leaderboards are like this. If you are a new player, no way will you win any golden trophy events. You don't have the characters and attractions to keep up with veteran players. Things are little more even with happiness and regular tapper events. But these token tappers, again new players don't get the top prizes. Like a day 1 player needs 3000 magic and another 10 gems. But a new player would love them, yet can't obtain them.

I agree that there should be much better ways for the game to do events like this, but the purpose of them isn’t to get people the Barnstormer attraction. The purpose is to get people to buy “special” Dumbo chest or Platinum chests for a chance to win required Dumbo characters and/or the Western Arcade. Let’s be honest, the purpose of the game is for GameLoft to make money and I can understand that and don’t have the problem with that. I just wish they would do that better and more ethically. I don't like is the gambling aspects of getting chest for a chance to get an item and I refuse to do that. I’m suprised they also don’t let us buy individual Dumbo characters and/or the Western Arcade separately. The me from a year ago might have spent money for a character or attraction, but they’d rather have us gamble on chests. I’m sure they have stats showing that they make more money off those crates than selling things individually, but as just find it unethical. :confused3

btw I just passed the half way point in getting the BarnStormer, so I should be able to get it without the Western Arcade. If I were missing any of the Dumbo characters, that would be a different story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter