Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yeah, I failed to get Ariel's costume in my Windows game because of our travel, but it meant I already have 9 of the 15 glitch fabric. Which means the next 2 days, can be a nice, leisurely play.
Same here. I couldn’t get ariel’s costume so I’m at 8/15 glitch fabrics

You have to beat him 12 times, so it depends on if you have all The PatF characters. If you do you can beat him in 4 hours. I’m currently on my second set of 2/1 Shadow spirits, and know there is another Dr. Facilier fight, but not sure if that one is also 12.

A little farther behind than I’d like to be on the second set of banishing Shadow Spirits. Send all the characters out to collect items before bed and woke up and didn’t collect a single lantern. Just finished my second collection and think everyone who went out for lanterns came back with them, so I currently have 4/5 done. Need 2 more lanterns, so hopefully I should be starting to fight Dr. F a second time in 4 hours.
I’m not sure how I got behind everyone else when I was doing fine before but I haven’t started collecting for the second set of shadows yet

I’m not sure how I got behind everyone else when I was doing fine before but I haven’t started collecting for the second set of shadows yet

I thought I was doing okay, then came on here and read how far everyone is! Lol I’ve only banished one shadow total.

SAME, haha!

I think anytime we see other player(s) ahead of us we just genuinely feel like we are behind. I know I’ve felt behind for the last day or so.

I also think some players have better “luck” than most of us and of course some spend gems to speed things up, which I have no problem with btw. Perfect case in point, I don’t recall ever being ahead of @supernova on leveling any characters or collecting magic or EC. I’m pretty sure he rarely, if ever, spends gems to speed things up, so I think he in general gets better drop rates than me. Or he’s just vastly superior? :confused3 :rotfl:

EDIT: During an event I'm sure I’ve had an characters leveled higher than his, but that’s probably based more on preference of who we decided to level or hold on leveling. After an event ends he always finished up characters before me.

Last edited:
I think anytime we see other player(s) ahead of us we just genuinely feel like we are behind. I know I’ve felt behind for the last day or so.

I also think some players have better “luck” than most of us and of course some spend gems to speed things up, which I have no problem with btw. Perfect case in point, I don’t recall ever being ahead of @supernova on story progress,leveling any characters or collecting magic or EC. I’m pretty sure he rarely, if ever, spends gems to speed things up, so I think he in general gets better drop rates than me. Or he’s just vastly superior? :confused3 :rotfl:

Intern! Spy! We know this. I still don't understand how he has all the premium characters, buildings, concessions without spending a dime. I am like 8000 gems behind him, to accomplish this, and I have spent $15ish and am a Day 1 player.

I also think some players have better “luck” than most of us and of course some spend gems to speed things up, which I have no problem with btw. Perfect case in point, I don’t recall ever being ahead of @supernova on leveling any characters or collecting magic or EC. I’m pretty sure he rarely, if ever, spends gems to speed things up, so I think he in general gets better drop rates than me. Or he’s just vastly superior? :confused3 :rotfl:

EDIT: During an event I'm sure I’ve had an characters leveled higher than his, but that’s probably based more on preference of who we decided to level or hold on leveling. After an event ends he always finished up characters before me.
Just started the second round of battles, and I think I've only got one of the fabric. Not too terribly concerned about the useless comfy outfit, although I'll start trying to collect once the 12 rounds of battles are done.

And yes @mikegood2, do recall that many many pages ago someone had revealed me to be the Gameloft mole. Hehehehe.... 8-)

Even though I had finished the second round of banishing spirits, I was still given the option of continuing to collect for the 2-for-1 tokens. Had to shut down and restart the game before that cleared for me, so in do check your own game just in case. Don't want anyone to get a useless lantern when you could be earning a token needed to level up a character. You're welcome.

I think the idea is to at least allow us to get the first fabric. Then the race will be on to both welcome Facilier and to get the second set of fabric. Probably just a case of the interns scrambling to study for their midterms and so the logical sequence of events was put off to the side.

yeah, I used all my glitch fabric for Mulan so have to start from scratch on that - also can start on the first item (Tiana ears I think as well)

So between those, getting items for the 2 for 1 for the spirts next round, and fighting Dr Facilier, I have enough cross over as it is with characters right now

I hit the time wall, and am collecting glitched fabric - I have 9 since I never finished the Mulan Tower challenge. Leveled up Tiana to 4 and just trying to finish collecting for her until Facilier unlocks. Holding off leveling anyone else til he’s been welcomed.

Long-time reader, first-time poster here. Anya.Sparrow, if you are playing on a Windows PC, this is an issue many of us have had off and on throughout the PatF event. My event terminated early 3 times so far. Twice I only lost my event currency (converted to gems) but one time I lost the entire event. I have also had problems with losing the tapper mini events a few times. Gameloft is well aware of the problem and fairly quick to send repairs and/or event currency to get you going again. There is even an in-game message about it that says they will "look after affected users" after the event actually ends. If you can't submit a support ticket, contact them on facebook or in the Gameloft forums. You may have to register to post there if you have not done so before, but it is free.

And while I am posting, thank you to everyone who posts tips and info on what is coming up in events. It is tremendously helpful. :)
Thank you for your post. I did see the in game message and submitted my information to them via their website. I got an email yesterday stating they were looking into it, but have not heard anything further. I suspect they are having a lot of users experience this problem. The big bummer is having spent money on 2 characters and now having almost 2 days of lost progress with no end in sight :(. I guess I will try reloading the game again and re-logging in... the whole nine yards. Thanks again for the info.

I hit the Dr. Facilier time wall, so I decided to level Tiana up to 3. Not too concerned about the comfy outfit since I missed out on both Ariel and Mulan. I do have all the glitched fabric and 5 of 10 ears, so I'll wait and see how fast I can welcome Dr. Facilier before I change my mind about the comfy outfit.

Naveen is at 5 ready for 6
Tiana is at 3 ready for 4
Eudora is at 6 ready for 7
Charlotte is at 2 ready for 3
Louis is at 5 ready for 6 and
Mama Odie is at 4 ready for 5

I'm only up to 3/5 of the first ghosts. Have 1 of the flowers just needing the lamps to get the 4th one. Hopefully my next collection will come back with those if not the rest of stuff for the last 2. I'll be up late tonight to watch the Jonas Brothers on James Corden so I will be awake to check and send them out again :cool1:
Hopefully can start on Dr. Facilier tomorrow.

I'm done with the fight, but only have a couple of those glitchy fabrics since I used mine all up getting Mulan's costume. Also, do we know what level Tiana should be at for the next part?

Last 3 battling Facilier. I'd like to get all characters up to 5 at least (Odie is at 4 ready for 5, Charlotte is at 4, Tiana is at 3 but ready for 4. Will probably update her today). Otherwise just focusing on getting everyone ready to level before Facilier opens up to minimize conflicts and getting Tiana ear hats for the comfy costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter