Disney Magic Kingdoms

Unlocked the shadows task last night and this morning got enough items to defeat two of them - hopefully that drop rate continues. They do seem like pretty song tasks to get the “two for one” items

Hopin the drops for these items don’t cross with the items for Tiana’s comfy outfit - but suspect they will

Got my first wish bubble for Charlotte. Add her to the list of random wishes that already includes Flash and Will Turner.

Also surprised that two of those wishes are gem characters, unless they figure you splurged on gems, here's another way to get extra happiness? Would be nice if Charlotte's wish granting task wasn't four friggin' hours long.

Why bother opening Tiana's comfy costume when you can't collect comfy fabric until you welcome Dr. Facilier?

At least I already have all the glitchy fabric.

Exactly. I have completed all my battles. Mission task to welcome him, but he doesn’t open for three more days!

Fortunately, the glitch fabric are uncommon drops. I am sure it won’t be that easy for the comfy fabrics.

I suppose this is preferable to watching his boo-wel movement. :dogdance:

giphy.gif

Got my first wish bubble for Charlotte. Add her to the list of random wishes that already includes Flash and Will Turner.

Also surprised that two of those wishes are gem characters, unless they figure you splurged on gems, here's another way to get extra happiness? Would be nice if Charlotte's wish granting task wasn't four friggin' hours long.

I seem to get a lot of wish bubbles for Plinky from the Lilo and Stitch collection

I'm just happy I don't have to have comfy Tiana to welcome Dr. Facilier (although I do have all the glitchy fabric already apparently, so that's nice). I really don't care about the costume, but I definitely didn't want to miss out on a character. I've been pretty happy with this event so far. Normally I'm barely finishing up parts before the time walls hit, but I've definitely been farther ahead this time. Collecting two-for-ones now- hopefully they keep dropping like they did this morning after my first collection. I had enough to take care of two ghosts.

Why am I not surprised this happened. It was all beginning to look a little too easy.
*heavy sigh*
Annnnddd of course there’s a $$$$ bundle option available for the next 7 days... figures it’s just another cash grab

Attachments

• 2C4A6020-0FDD-45BA-B8B9-E17F75E957DC.jpeg
    2C4A6020-0FDD-45BA-B8B9-E17F75E957DC.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 10
My little characters got enough "stuff" to defeat the shadows again this morning, so they are starting off on the second big battle this morning. Not happy about the costume stuff at all. Have I mentioned how I hate the costumes?

I got one, too, and wasn't thrilled to see it was 4 hours long.

Why am I not surprised this happened. It was all beginning to look a little too easy.
*heavy sigh*

Yep.

My characters are fighting dr. Facilier for the second time. Is there a whole other battle with him after this? I’m on my first 12

My characters are fighting dr. Facilier for the second time. Is there a whole other battle with him after this? I’m on my first 12
yes. A second round of the spirits and then another battle.

I'd love to start the second round of spirits, but I've had no lanterns drop.

yes. A second round of the spirits and then another battle.

I'd love to start the second round of spirits, but I've had no lanterns drop.
Dang why do I have to fight him twice lol. Six against one isn’t good enough odds?

You have to beat him 12 times, so it depends on if you have all The PatF characters. If you do you can beat him in 4 hours. I’m currently on my second set of 2/1 Shadow spirits, and know there is another Dr. Facilier fight, but not sure if that one is also 12.

A little farther behind than I’d like to be on the second set of banishing Shadow Spirits. Send all the characters out to collect items before bed and woke up and didn’t collect a single lantern. Just finished my second collection and think everyone who went out for lanterns came back with them, so I currently have 4/5 done. Need 2 more lanterns, so hopefully I should be starting to fight Dr. F a second time in 4 hours.

Why bother opening Tiana's comfy costume when you can't collect comfy fabric until you welcome Dr. Facilier?

At least I already have all the glitchy fabric.
I think the idea is to at least allow us to get the first fabric. Then the race will be on to both welcome Facilier and to get the second set of fabric. Probably just a case of the interns scrambling to study for their midterms and so the logical sequence of events was put off to the side.

Me too! At least SOME good came from the epic Mulan outfit failure!

Yeah, I failed to get Ariel's costume in my Windows game because of our travel, but it meant I already have 9 of the 15 glitch fabric. Which means the next 2 days, can be a nice, leisurely play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter