• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m building the tree now. Tiana is leveled up to 2 and doing a 4 hour task with Eudora.

ETA: apparently I’m at 63 gems. More than I thought but I did get gems from two different parade floats today

Was traveling this weekend so didn’t get to play as much so onl welcomes Tiana this evening. Eudora was mid task at that point so I am doing the Tiana / Charlotte task overnight and will do the Eudora task first thing in the morning

Hit a trophy earlier than I meant to while online so won’t make tip 10 which is a bummer but oh well.

Do you guys think I should spend the 60 gems for the float? It’ll only leave me with 8 gems

Haven't been able to check in the last couple of days. My internet went down. On the bright side, I am number 3 on my gold trophy leader board, due to playing offline, so I expect to get some gems tomorrow. I am currently building the tree. Tiana is at lv 2. But, my issue is, ever since I got Tiana my game keeps crashing. Seriously, like every couple minutes. It took forever to get her to level 2 due to the crashes. I'm not sure if it has to do with my crappy internet or the game. Either way...what a pain!!! Guess I should just be happy to be online again! Missed you guys!!!!

My personal opinion? No. But I'm guessing others will have a different opinion. I don't find them as useful as others, but IMHO if you're going to get it it helps to get it early on in the event.
Honestly, my parade float has given me ziltch this time around. Usually I am pro floats, but this one has not paid off. Also, on this note, Ariel and Eric making out on the beach is also giving me nothing. Poor Cri-kee..the make out sessions are pretty much worthless in my game. Although, I do feel like he is going faster than the Mayor, so that is a plus.

Do you guys think I should spend the 60 gems for the float? It’ll only leave me with 8 gems

My personal opinion? No. But I'm guessing others will have a different opinion. I don't find them as useful as others, but IMHO if you're going to get it it helps to get it early on in the event.

Honestly, my parade float has given me ziltch this time around. Usually I am pro floats, but this one has not paid off. Also, on this note, Ariel and Eric making out on the beach is also giving me nothing. Poor Cri-kee..the make out sessions are pretty much worthless in my game. Although, I do feel like he is going faster than the Mayor, so that is a plus.

Like @mmmears said, at this point in the event I wouldn’t. Best time to get a float is right at the start, because it will make you an additional 1000 to 1500 EC a day. So your looking at an additional 25K - 35K which will convert to 12-18 gems when EC converts at the end.

@Windwaker4444 I had decent float item drops early on, but haven’t had much dropping the last few days. I also find Ariel and Erics make out session inappropriate! They need to get their own attraction where they cane make out in the privacy of their own home like Minnie and Mickey, Donald and Daisy, and most of the Prince and Princesses. Hope none of them are messing around with other characters they shouldn’t be, but I have a few suspicions.

Okay the tree has been built. Now tiana and Mama Odie are doing their 2 hour task. There are so many tasks to complete but I guess a lot of them are side quests.

There are a crazy number of side quests! It looks like once you complete the 2 for 1 spirit thingy you have to battle Facilier. This last week is going to be busy, but overall I've liked the pace of this event.

Still working on Tiana, just can’t get her drops. Need 3 beignets and 1 ear hat. What annoys me the most is that week long time wall I hit earlier in the event doing nothing and now I feel like I’m scrambling.

I finally welcomed Tiana this morning and quickly got her to level 2 and now waiting on Mama Odie ‘s house to finish and getting people thru quests. So good luck to you it will happen.

Sent tiana and Eudora for their 2 hour quest finally. But that drops me down to 6 gumbo and mama odie is only level 3 so I may hit a wall again until I can save up gumbo.

What annoys me the most is that week long time wall I hit earlier in the event doing nothing and now I feel like I’m scrambling.
This!! Spot on, so annoying.
So not only do we need to defeat Facilier, and welcome him, we also need to scramble for Tiana’s comfy outfit which will 100% interfere with Facilier drops because that’s the game the interns like to play.

So everybody, after you defeated Facilier, you have to collect another five ghosts and then battle Facilier a second time... Thats where I am on right now...
I remember in the older events, we also had to battle the villains two times too, right?

Good catch, got, but forgot the float. Yeah, @supernova said he gets the stands. I personally have never seen a value in it, especially with the lack of land. IMO There refusals to give more land deminishes the value of the buildings.

:rotfl: The 10 years thing was an actual mistake. Obviously I meant decades (or hours).
The only two reasons why I even bother with the concession stands are for the event currency and because the completionist in my won't let me NOT get one of each.

This!! Spot on, so annoying.
So not only do we need to defeat Facilier, and welcome him, we also need to scramble for Tiana’s comfy outfit which will 100% interfere with Facilier drops because that’s the game the interns like to play.
Costume opens tomorrow, so hopefully that will be something we can wrap up before Faclier unlocks in four days. The defeating is usually the easiest part because we're not attempting to get tokens that won't drop. As long as we are on point with sending characters to battle, it'll fly by.

So everybody, after you defeated Facilier, you have to collect another five ghosts and then battle Facilier a second time... Thats where I am on right now...
I remember in the older events, we also had to battle the villains two times too, right?
Yes, and I believe the battles were a bit longer the second time around. Maybe.

Good to know, thanks!! I noticed the items for the ghosts were still available but thought that was a glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter