Disney Magic Kingdoms

Everyone needs ear hats, and I'm stuck needing the other item. Something is just off with my game. I'm sending everyone out to get these things, so why is it so hard? I'm basically getting no drops on it all day. So weird. Oh well, it's not the end of the world, just odd. :rolleyes1

Just started building the bayou and sent Mama on her side task.
Leveling Eudora to 6 and will probably keep her there.

Last edited:
Built the Bayou overnight. Once completed, three tasks open:
1) Naveen and Mama Odie joint 6hr task
2) Naveen yellow side task for 6 hrs
3) Louis yellow side task for 4 hours

Got all of the sticks pretty quickly. But still need all three hats to level Odie to 3.

Last edited:
Well my drops got a bit better - now at 12 fire sticks and 11 hats ... still seems low considering I have parade float and premium building but is what it is I guess

Hopefully will get her like mid day today

Welcomed Mama Odie last night and was able to immediately level her to 2. Bayou is a sizable attraction so I had to do a lot of shuffling and storing to get it to fit. Leveling Eudora to 6. Now short on gumbo for everyone. I'd like to get Odie to 3 today but the hat drops have dried up.

Kinda glad that the mini is the stupid gold trophy thing so I dont have to worry about participating. I'll get Odie to 3 and then just focus on collecting gumbo and EC.

After Louis completes his Bayou task, he has a 12-hour joint side task with Naveen. Guess I'll be saving that one for the overnight hours.

Kinda glad that the mini is the stupid gold trophy thing so I dont have to worry about participating. I'll get Odie to 3 and then just focus on collecting gumbo and EC.
Absolutely agree. I never bother with the trophy events. Takes too much of my time to check in every hour. Keeping all of the trophy characters at home and focusing on the event. I seriously do not need any more decorations from radiant chests.

Absolutely agree. I never bother with the trophy events. Takes too much of my time to check in every hour. Keeping all of the trophy characters at home and focusing on the event. I seriously do not need any more decorations from radiant chests.
Actually, the top prize is 3000 EC, 20 gems, and........a TROPHY!

Welcomed Mama Odie last night and was able to immediately level her to 2. Bayou is a sizable attraction so I had to do a lot of shuffling and storing to get it to fit. Leveling Eudora to 6. Now short on gumbo for everyone. I'd like to get Odie to 3 today but the hat drops have dried up.

Did the exact same. Was also able to automatically level to 2, but accidentally sent her out on her first quest, because i thought it was 1 hour, not 4. Have a busy day so I spent the gems to finish the quest and leveled her to 2. Couldn’t tell you the last time I sped up a quest and didn’t like spending the gems, but the 4 hour quest woulda ticked me off more.

Actually, the top prize is 3000 EC, 20 gems, and........a TROPHY!

Why all the hate for the trophy event? It’s always been my favorite mini event and it’s us the only one that gives decent rewards (gems) like @KimRonRufus posted. They got me 75 gems last event. Do agree that the 1 hour check ins get old quickly, but I used them to build up my first item stock for WiR, BH6, L&S, etc. Don’t have any of those 1 hour jobs this time, so I don’t have the same motivation to log in hourly this time though.

After collecting before I went to sleep, and then sending them all out again, I woke up this morning ready to welcome Mama Odie. She's on her first task right now.

I feel the same way. It is not that I hate these things, but I'm worn out with all this stuff and it's just too much work to deal with these trophy things on top of everything else.

After collecting before I went to sleep, and then sending them all out again, I woke up this morning ready to welcome Mama Odie. She's on her first task right now.

I feel the same way. It is not that I hate these things, but I'm worn out with all this stuff and it's just too much work to deal with these trophy things on top of everything else.
I have Odie doing her first task too.

I wish they would do just the event and no other side things. Adding leaderboard stuff is just too much for me, not that I place high on any of them anyway

I have Odie doing her first task too.

I wish they would do just the event and no other side things. Adding leaderboard stuff is just too much for me, not that I place high on any of them anyway

That’s why I wanted more than a week between the Tower Challange and this event. I agree they would be better if not part of the event, but there is no way the interns won’t include them. I’ve never exactly understand why they want us logging in so many times a day, but my guess is they have statistics showing people spend more the more they log in/play.

I definitely agree about the side events and think they would be better off leaving them for in between events.
I finished them last week but not because I wanted to, I just wanted them out of the quest window. I’d be happy if I never a “hide and seek” tapper mini event ever again.

Four fire wand drops in 24 hours. Still waiting on 1 more before I can welcome a Mama Odie. Horrendous drop rate. I can only hope this means I will fall on the opposite side of good fortune when Tiana Comfy costume drops come into play....to balance out how long the Mama Odie drops have taken me.

Thanks for the heads up on what’s to come so I can hopefully avoid some timing errors on upcoming tasks, etc.

Since I'm at my Dad's my games are "a tale of two games." IOS is going well, even though I have had delays checking in. The Bayou has been built, Mama Odie is at 3 and Naveen and Mama Odie are on their 6 hour task. Louie should be done with his Bayou task before bed, and can do the 12 hour one he has coming overnight.

But we were at Epcot all day Friday, a friend's house all day yesterday, and Universal all day today. So in my Windows game, I still need 4 more gourds to even Welcome Mama Odie. I don't think the buildings have dropped a single one. Tomorrow, we are at MK, so I'm going to be limited in my check-ins tomorrow too. So maybe by bedtime tomorrow, she will be ready. Let alone getting her to level 2 and the building built.

Finally got last ear hat this after mom for Mama Odie and managed to get items to level her up while she was doing her first task, so building Down by the Bayou now

Leveling Eudora up to 6 now and Naveen is at 5 and Louis 4

Feeling a bit more caught up now after horrible drop rate inn friday

Naveen is on his 4 hour task. I'll send him on his side mission and Eudora on the 12 hour overnight tonight.

My biggest problem right now is lack of gumbo. Just to get Louis to 5 (to help with Odie tokens), Mama Odie to 4 (her max "needed"), Naveen to 6, and the rumored amount for Facilier and Tiana is 220 gumbo. Add in any leveling Charlotte will need and Tiana to get to 4, and we are probably looking at 300 gumbo.

I currently have 25 and my drops have gone down. I'm now consistently getting 4/5 and sometimes only 3/5. I don't think EC will be an issue, but that gumbo is annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter