Disney Magic Kingdoms

New update just rolled out. Only thing I noticed so far is Flounders porthole token went back to being an actual porthole:crazy:

My common token options have dropped down from the 7 or 8 to just the Pirate Flag (still not sure why. I have Tia Dalma at 9 and she is already at 52/50). But that's an improvement.

Thanks for the info gab out contnuing event play without Sally. I have Jack and Oogie so I'll get somewhere with them at least. I don't have the Evil Queen, Jafar or the Red Queen so I'll end up stuck again though. I have the rest of the Aladdin and AIW characters so hopefully I can get somewhere with them.

No one commented that the chests for Grumpy are back too? Oh Grumpy. I hope I never get you, out of spite. Just like Zootopia Racetrack, or that stupid ice rink. Just things to sit there long after they ever would have been useful.

No one commented that the chests for Grumpy are back too? Oh Grumpy. I hope I never get you, out of spite. Just like Zootopia Racetrack, or that stupid ice rink. Just things to sit there long after they ever would have been useful.

That ice rink is still in the chests, just to taunt me. I have no need for it now, nor do I have any room for it.

I don't want to make light of the issue people are having with not being able to use Jack in the game. But I will let you know that my Jack has been on quests all day, so I'm not using him in the tower, and I'm not using the NBC characters in the tower, and yet I've been able to collect a nice amount of the Mayor's item (speaker cone or whatever it's called) at this point. So I wouldn't give up yet if you don't have the NBC characters.

I’m not sure if I’ll even have a chance at the mayor. I only have 800 coins or whatever they are called. I would like to get jack skellington first and don’t really care about Aladdin. I already have the mad hatter.

This is mayor only for me. Got everyone else Oogie is one of the few characters I don’t have and got my hopes up I’d get a method of unlocking him that isn’t legendary chest lottery.

If I win the actual lottery this week, I’m buying gameloft studios and firing whoever makes these decisions.

I won Goofys halloween outfit in that event last week. I just went to equip it and it says its availble in chests and does not show me as having it

Stuck at 28,700 elixir. I’m collecting for 16 characters and its all in that chest! First time I want to get decorations.

I won Goofys halloween outfit in that event last week. I just went to equip it and it says its availble in chests and does not show me as having it

The event was for Goofy's PIRATE costume, not Halloween.

Very frustrating I have all the NBC characters except Sally and Jack is the only one I can use for the tower challenge.

So Mickey gang, Toy Story, and Cinderella are first up this week. Does that mean that Pirates, Monsters Inc, and WALLE are next? Like, is it going in order down the list of characters in the castle? I want to know who to work on levelling.

Does Daisy's Halloween costume offer any special benefits for the event? I have all the tokens but never purchased it.

No Oogie Boogie for me. Second last character slot is blocked as I can't continue any quests without Oogie Boogie.

Without any of the other characters needed for the next two parts of this tower challenge, it looks like I won’t be doing anything with this one.

Progress report:

Windows:

Got Jack's house,am working towards Jack himself. (Foolishly) bought a chest and got Mickey's Halloween costume,so now he and Tinker Bell are collecting hot chocolates. I got the Nightmare Candy Shop from yesterday's legendary chest.

iPad:

Two candy shop concessions,both from legendary chests. I currently have about 15 megaphones;no characters to work towards this time around other than the Mayor,and hopefully this time I'll actually be able to get him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter