Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does 1 fabric in a day and a half get me an honorary membership into the 0 fabric club? If so, I'd like to run for Vice President.
I'm a part of the zero mermaid costume fabrics club! Very frustrating. Hopefully I can get them before the event finishes and also if not, then hopefully I can afford the money it is to get the costume, because I really do want it.

Does 1 fabric in a day and a half get me an honorary membership into the 0 fabric club? If so, I'd like to run for Vice President.

I’m seriously beginning to think there is an actual glitch. I’ve been trying to collect for 2 1/2 days and I’ve not had a single fabric drop. I’ve been sending Ariel and Triton out every two hours during the day and nothing ‍

Even though both her items are Epic, I've found the drop rate for her ear hats MUCH HIGHER than her purse since I’ve welcomed her. Think I’ve gotten 7 hats, 3 from radiant chests. Although I did have jobs sent out overnight. Got my final fabric this morning and think I’m 0/6 on purses today. :confused3

Anyone else, who has Ariel, notice a difference in drop rates between purses and ears?
I have already completed the ear hats for her mermaid costume but only 3/7 for the purse, so yeah, I also noticed the difference on their drop rates. But I’m also thinking that the possible reason that we have lower drop rates on the purse is because Triton is one of the characters that can drop them, however, we’re using him for the fabric with Ariel. Sooo.. assuming that you got all premium characters and the Under the Sea attraction,

Purse = 3 out of 4 (Flounder, Sebastian, Triton, Ariel’s Grotto)
Ear Hat = 4 out of 4 (Eric, Scuttle, Ursula, Under the Sea)

Only got 1 fabric for 1.5 days.
Are the interns telling us not to sleep?!

Ariel's getting her tail now!!! I was 4/5 all day yesterday (did well checking once when I woke up at night and once early in the morning and then nothing. all day. ). She finally retrieved that last bit of fabric when I played this morning. So apparently it is possible. But it's just really, really hard and discouraging. Hang in there, MK friends, I'll be here to cheer you on.

Ariel's getting her tail now!!! I was 4/5 all day yesterday (did well checking once when I woke up at night and once early in the morning and then nothing. all day. ). She finally retrieved that last bit of fabric when I played this morning. So apparently it is possible. But it's just really, really hard and discouraging. Hang in there, MK friends, I'll be here to cheer you on.

Well, you best get out your Pom Pons then!!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

I’m seriously beginning to think there is an actual glitch. I’ve been trying to collect for 2 1/2 days and I’ve not had a single fabric drop. I’ve been sending Ariel and Triton out every two hours during the day and nothing ‍
Me too exactly. I’m on my third day of zero fabric.

The same for me too, and the exact amount of days as well.

The same for me too, and the exact amount of days as well.

Not sure if there is an actual glitch, but it sure does feel that way. I know for the fact that in a past event or two they actually did have some glitches where only some people were effected (negativity) One of them, which effected me was also a fabric glitch. I believe it was the Aladdin event and the fabric was listed as uncommon, but my drop rate was something like 22%.:confused3

I finally got my Ariel tail this morning and gonna be honest, it was really anticlimactic because she didn’t get any type of mission. I think someone recently mentioned that she has to be at level 4 for a quest to show up.

I have been collecting for 1 day and have gotten 2 pieces of fabric and a decent drop on head but no purses. The drop rate is abnormal to the point of being a joke, throughout most of this event. I miss one run a day at night to sleep. Not sure that I can finish getting her swimming form.

I have been collecting for 1 day and have gotten 2 pieces of fabric and a decent drop on head but no purses. The drop rate is abnormal to the point of being a joke, throughout most of this event. I miss one run a day at night to sleep. Not sure that I can finish getting her swimming form.

With 4 days to go I wouldn't give up yet. I had 2 days of nothing and then I started getting those purses and finally the ears (took all day yesterday to get just one) and then at last the fabric. And I didn't get up at night to play. So there's still hope! :)

With 4 days to go I wouldn't give up yet. I had 2 days of nothing and then I started getting those purses and finally the ears (took all day yesterday to get just one) and then at last the fabric. And I didn't get up at night to play. So there's still hope! :)

That’s somethig I’ve found to be fairly common in the game for awhile now. Items seem to come in clumps. You can go 0/3 each collection cycle for a day or two, then you get 2/3 or even an occasional 3/3 for a few cycles and then back to 0 for a day plus. :confused3. Also been a few legendary items in the past that seem to have better drop rates than epic. In general, I don't hold much faith in those classifications meaning much.

It's called the "You need to spend $5 and buy the costume glitch." It hasn't happened very often in the past, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we will see it again in the near future.

Congrats!!! Still have 2 more to go in my world. Wish me luck.

It's called the "You need to spend $5 and buy the costume glitch." It hasn't happened very often in the past, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we will see it again in the near future.

Me, too. Especially if tons of people pay them for this disaster.

Congrats!!! Still have 2 more to go in my world. Wish me luck.

Hang in there! You still have 4 days. I hope you get them soon! I got #3 and #4 one after the other. So weird.

No plans to give up, I will continue until I run out of time. Did the same on Baymax’s outfit and I ultimately got it at last minute

I won’t be spending any real money on a silly costume, that’s for sure! If Ariel wants to go swimming, she can skinny dip! I don’t think Prince Eric or any of the other characters will complain :-)

For those not getting fabric, what are your character levels at? All of mine are at 4 except Ursula (3) and Ariel (2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter