Disney Magic Kingdoms

0 purse and 0 ear hats for Ariel to level her up. I think my constraint is that I still haven’t completed the tokens for other characters and since they’re just uncommon, that’s mostly what I’m getting. And from what you’re saying about the fabric, I don’t think I’ll get her costume. :(

This event has definitely toughened up. But still 5 days to go!

Just started collecting for Tia Dalma, Mowgli — and I got more land!

Sending some pixie dust in the hope that you can get her soon. Ugh this has been more of a chore than a pleasure this time around...
Yeah I’m just planning on not getting her. I’m ready to start doing my other quests. I just paid for my fourth parade slot and bought the Peter Pan float. I think I’m done with parades for now so I’ll save gems for something else.

Another 24hrs with only 1 kelp flower... Now at 7/10. If I stay up late enough I can collect one more time for these. I do only have 2 sets working on this as I never bought Under the Sea (despite having the gems). At this rate I should get Ariel, but I may not get her tail. The end of the events seem to be getting more stressful as I endlessly send a small handful of characters out for the same tokens again and again without much luck. Requiring I purchase all premium characters, attractions, floats, etc on top of checking in multiple times a day in order to even have a chance of getting the next character and still potentially missing out is not what I would call fun. BH6 came down to the last few hours to get that last stupid shoulder pad. The fun is quickly draining away as I've been working on kelp flowers for days now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter