Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oh, happy day!

Last night, in my Windows game, I finally got the Alien's last ear hat. And this morning, in my IOS game, the last Peter Pan flute dropped. So both of them are now leveling to 10. Still only have Peter at level 8 in Windows, but for some reason not having him at 10 in that game doesn't bother me so much. But I'm guessing he's still 2 months away from being complete.

Thumper, Bambi and Jack Jack are progressing. Bambi characters are behind what others have posted, but I don't have Flower for assistance.

Any one notice that the gem rewards in the daily calendar keep dropping? Now just 3 gems to collect this week when we used to get 8...not a fan of this. I don't need magic, or chests as I never get anything worthwhile from this anyways. Would love more gems though!

What not grateful for 350 magic? How about another banner for you then?

How many characters does that add up to? I've lost count and my math skills are pretty bad today, I've counted 5 times and gotten 5 different numbers, so I think today, I'm NOT the best person to count characters.
I have 18 characters that I have out actively being used, and 109 at home, so it would seem a current total of 127 characters.

I have 18 characters that I have out actively being used, and 109 at home, so it would seem a current total of 127 characters.

I liked this number and it was one of the ones I got, but then I went back, with a calculator this time, and I added it up and NOT counting Merlin, I got 129. This is not my day for math. I"m off to swim instead!

It's not really optional at all. If you skip an event and don't collect all the characters then it's likely it will hurt you in the next event, or in another one they are planning. They way they set up this game, you either have to really play it to it's fullest or you'll constantly be locked out of stuff "down the road." So, personally speaking, I would have preferred more of a break between events since I'm not ready to stop playing altogether, although the stress of back-to-back timed events is pushing me in that direction. Just one player's perspective.

Skipping events is fine if you are willing to gamble on possible future harm. I didn't play Lilo & Stitch. I'm not going to play BH6. I participate in the tapper games only to clear the tap items off my screen. If I need L&S or the BH6 characters later, it'll be my choice to decide how badly I want the benefits from those characters. I'm sure they'll be available in a legendary chest. :rolleyes:

It’s a good thing this event is optional, so those who don’t want an event so soon don’t have to participate? I’m quite content with having another event since I love adding characters to my game.

I’m sorry, not trying to be my typical smart aleck (G version of what I really am), but what do you mean it’s a good thing this event is optional? Do you mean as players, we have the “option” to play the event? If so, yes your technically correct, but I also want the characters.

As far as new characters go, I think most of us like it when they add characters and want them to add more. The problem is they’ve changed their “business model” over the last year or two and things that use to be in game content updates are now events. I’d be so much happier if Big Hero 6 was a game update and not an event. That way I can play on my schedule, get things when ever I want and don’t need to worry about time restrictions. I just want events to feel special and not a chore. The best way to do that is limit it to 3 or 4 times a year.

I’m sorry, not trying to be my typical smart aleck (G version of what I really am), but what do you mean it’s a good thing this event is optional? Do you mean as players, we have the “option” to play the event? If so, yes your technically correct, but I also want the characters.

As far as new characters go, I think most of us like it when they add characters and want them to add more. The problem is they’ve changed their “business model” over the last year or two and things that use to be in game content updates are now events. I’d be so much happier if Big Hero 6 was a game update and not an event. That way I can play on my schedule, get things when ever I want and don’t need to worry about time restrictions. I just want events to feel special and not a chore. The best way to do that is limit it to 3 or 4 times a year.

Totally agree! I miss the updates to the main story line and you're so right about events not feeling special when they occur one on top of the other. I'd be thrilled with 3 to 4 times a year MAX. :thumbsup2

FINALLY this only took AGES
q2JF8KB.jpg

Last edited:
A list of ALL characters:

I would actually use this, to go back to the DMK people and say, hey, remember that Maleficent thing, where we were able to get previous characters, let's do that again. Even as someone who has them all, I really thought that was pretty fantastic and WANTED that to CONTINUE for other players, so they can "catch up" so to speak. Have it in the event, rather than buying chests to have a CHANCE at getting the character. I have sent this request to the game designers myself. I know they won't listen, but I do keep bugging them. I want them to try and take into consideration that there are people who are "late" to the game and want all the characters. I have also put numbers, by 10's, along the way and I've counted 130. Feel free to check my math! :) I have NOT counted Maleficent, and now we're getting 7 more?

Merlin - He's a given, but personally I would like to see this expanded, or at least see HIM expanded. Having him at level 2 is nice, I just want him to move up to 10
Mickey
Minnie
Pluto
Goofy
Daisy
Donald
Pete
Chip
Dale - 10
Zurg
Jesse
Woody
Buzz
Bo Peep
Hamm
Sarge
Rex
Bullseye
Toy Alien - 20
Cinderella
Prince Charming (according to Rogers & Hammerstein, his name is Christopher Rupert Windemere Vladimere Karl Alexander Francois Reginald Lancelot Herman Greggory James)
Fairy Godmother
Peter Pan
Wendy
Captain Hook
Tinker Bell
Elizabeth Swann
Jack Sparrow
Will Turner - 30
Mike
Sulley
Boo
Roz
Celia Mae
Randall Boggs
Wall-E
Eve
Mother Gothel
Flynn - 40
Rapunzel
Maximus
Princess Aurora
Prince Phillip
Flora
Fauna
Merryweather
Judy Hopps
Nick Wilde
Chief Bogo - 50
Flash
Thumper
Bambi
Flower
Bagheera
Mowgli
Baloo
King Louie
Shere Khan
Dash - 60
Mrs. Incredible
Mr. Incredible
Violet
Jack Jack
Frozone
Syndrome
Zero
Jack Skellington
Sally
Oogie Boogie - 70
Anna
Elsa
Olaf
Hans
Kristoff
Sven
Li Shang
Mulan
Mushu
Belle - 80
Beast
Lumiere
Cogsworth
Mrs. Potts
Chip
Gaston
Zazu
Nala
Simba
Rafiki - 90
Scar
Timon
Pumba
Aladdin
Jasmine
Abu
Carpet
Jafar
Iago
Genie - 100
Alice
Mad Hatter
March Hare
White Rabbit
Caterpillar
Queen of Hearts
Cheshire Cat
Bashful
Doc
Sneezy - 110
Dopey
Happy
Snow White
Evil Queen
Grumpy
Sleepy
Winnie the Pooh
Eeyore
Tigger
Kanga - 120
Roo
Piglet
Rabbit
Nani
Lilo
Stitch
Angel
Pleakley
Jumba
Cobra Bubbles - 130

Does this next event feature the Lion King characters earning the tokens? All my LK characters are at home but every chest has tokens for them.

A list of ALL characters:

I would actually use this, to go back to the DMK people and say, hey, remember that Maleficent thing, where we were able to get previous characters, let's do that again. Even as someone who has them all, I really thought that was pretty fantastic and WANTED that to CONTINUE for other players, so they can "catch up" so to speak. Have it in the event, rather than buying chests to have a CHANCE at getting the character. I have sent this request to the game designers myself. I know they won't listen, but I do keep bugging them. I want them to try and take into consideration that there are people who are "late" to the game and want all the characters. I have also put numbers, by 10's, along the way and I've counted 130. Feel free to check my math! :) I have NOT counted Maleficent, and now we're getting 7 more?

Merlin - He's a given, but personally I would like to see this expanded, or at least see HIM expanded. Having him at level 2 is nice, I just want him to move up to 10
Mickey
Minnie
Pluto
Goofy
Daisy
Donald
Pete
Chip
Dale - 10
Zurg
Jesse
Woody
Buzz
Bo Peep
Hamm
Sarge
Rex
Bullseye
Toy Alien - 20
Cinderella
Prince Charming (according to Rogers & Hammerstein, his name is Christopher Rupert Windemere Vladimere Karl Alexander Francois Reginald Lancelot Herman Greggory James)
Fairy Godmother
Peter Pan
Wendy
Captain Hook
Tinker Bell
Elizabeth Swann
Jack Sparrow
Will Turner - 30
Mike
Sulley
Boo
Roz
Celia Mae
Randall Boggs
Wall-E
Eve
Mother Gothel
Flynn - 40
Rapunzel
Maximus
Princess Aurora
Prince Phillip
Flora
Fauna
Merryweather
Judy Hopps
Nick Wilde
Chief Bogo - 50
Flash
Thumper
Bambi
Flower
Bagheera
Mowgli
Baloo
King Louie
Shere Khan
Dash - 60
Mrs. Incredible
Mr. Incredible
Violet
Jack Jack
Frozone
Syndrome
Zero
Jack Skellington
Sally
Oogie Boogie - 70
Anna
Elsa
Olaf
Hans
Kristoff
Sven
Li Shang
Mulan
Mushu
Belle - 80
Beast
Lumiere
Cogsworth
Mrs. Potts
Chip
Gaston
Zazu
Nala
Simba
Rafiki - 90
Scar
Timon
Pumba
Aladdin
Jasmine
Abu
Carpet
Jafar
Iago
Genie - 100
Alice
Mad Hatter
March Hare
White Rabbit
Caterpillar
Queen of Hearts
Cheshire Cat
Bashful
Doc
Sneezy - 110
Dopey
Happy
Snow White
Evil Queen
Grumpy
Sleepy
Winnie the Pooh
Eeyore
Tigger
Kanga - 120
Roo
Piglet
Rabbit
Nani
Lilo
Stitch
Angel
Pleakley
Jumba
Cobra Bubbles - 130
Wow...have a little free time on your hands? You are a much more organized person than I am.

I have 108 characters. I haven't paid anything to play this game. I did not have enough gems to purchase all of the available ones during events.

The update is now available for download!

iOS Users: If you don’t see the option to update Disney Magic Kingdoms, you may need to go to the App Store’s Updates Menu and swipe down to refresh the list of available updates.

Android Users: The update will be released to batches of users throughout the day. If you don’t see the update now, it will be available at some point throughout the day. Please keep checking regularly.

Windows Users: The update is now available for download.

If you cannot download the update by the time the Big Hero 6 Event starts on Thursday, July 5th, please contact us using the Customer Care Form found in the Options Menu so we can investigate promptly.

Per DMK

It's not really optional at all. If you skip an event and don't collect all the characters then it's likely it will hurt you in the next event, or in another one they are planning. They way they set up this game, you either have to really play it to it's fullest or you'll constantly be locked out of stuff "down the road." So, personally speaking, I would have preferred more of a break between events since I'm not ready to stop playing altogether, although the stress of back-to-back timed events is pushing me in that direction. Just one player's perspective.
Totally agree with this!

No survey in my game. I guess they don't care what I think. Not that they listened when I filled out the last survey.

Honestly, while Big Hero 6 doesn't feel much like a typical Disney movie, I agree with PrincessS121212 that it's definitely worth watching. I like some of the scenes between Baymax and Hiro.

I didn't get a survey either. Maybe they know who we are.....

No survey here either

Same here. Also, so not ready for this event tomorrow, class early in the morning and then off to work! Hopefully, it is a slow go of an event. I am happy that they have made it decently easier to collect everything for events compared to older events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter