Disney Magic Kingdoms

My Stats:

Event:
13,534 points
6,158 EC (that's 11 Ear Hats for JackJack when it gets unlocked)
Postion 7 on the leader board

Bambi:
Thumper - collecting for 4
Flower - collecting for 3
Bambi - 4/40 leaves, 7/30 butterflies, 5/30 ears (maybe by December I'll be able to welcome him.

Characters in General:
Fairy Godmother - ready for 9
Peter Pan - ready for 7
Wendy - ready for 10
Nani - ready for 9
Lilo - ready for 7
Stitch - ready for 6
Angel - ready for 9
Pleakly - ready for 9
Jumba - ready for 9
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 9

Everyone else is maxed out and most of them are visiting home, unless they collect tokens or are part of the Maleficent Event
Magic - 6,543,231. Never been that high before, probably why I don't want to level anyone up just yet as well.

Event:
17,839 points
9716 EC
Ranked 40th on my leader board

Bambi:
Thumper - Level 3
Flower - Level 3
Bambi - 10/40 leaves, 3/30 butterflies, 3/30 ears

Characters in General:
Alien - Level 8
Maximus - Level 7
Wall-E - ready for 10
Louie - reach 9
Peter Pan - Level 8
Stitch - Level 9
Jumba - ready for 10
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 10

So the entire game progress walls? Geez and we thought these events were rough.

Yep. you can still do the classes and some of the tasks to level up characters, but there’s no more storyline or prompted lessons to unlock. I think two schools of thought are to continue interacting with what is available and just massively level up everyone and everything before they release an update with more content or literally just ditch the game entirely until more content is announced. I’m in a month long graduate school class right now so I’m honestly kindof glad, idk what I was thinking trying to keep track of two games at once lol

For those of you who also started playing Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery gameplay halts at Year 4 Chapter 3. You get a message to please be patient and a pop up that says thanks for playing, check back soon for more content.

I've been stuck there for a while. I'll just patiently wait until there's more content. I do like the game even though I can't continue for now. It was a fun little diversion and I loved not having the time pressure of a DMK event.

I feel you! The roulette wheel function doesn’t help. Now it just feels like it’s your fault for stopping the wheel.

yeah, has anyone figured out any pattern or anything or advice on when to click? Sometimes I feel like I've figured it out and then the next time I wind up with something no where around the item I clicked on

yeah, has anyone figured out any pattern or anything or advice on when to click? Sometimes I feel like I've figured it out and then the next time I wind up with something no where around the item I clicked on

I've had some success by holding my finger on the roulette wheel and then releasing it when I see the item I want, but there can be zero hesitation or you get whatever is up next. It's worked enough times that I think it might actually work and not just be a fluke of luck, but who knows really?

I've had some success by holding my finger on the roulette wheel and then releasing it when I see the item I want, but there can be zero hesitation or you get whatever is up next. It's worked enough times that I think it might actually work and not just be a fluke of luck, but who knows really?

I thought the game's official Facebook page had revealed that it was all still luck, essentially with us seeing the front of the cards this time instead of the back. They led us to believe that it was all still random.

Status update:

8,370 event currency to use later on towards Jack-Jack ear hats.
Currently #4 on the leader board with 23,850 points. Merlin is waiting patiently for this second Maleficent hat stand. And just a thousand and change away from whatever concession stand that is for 25,000 points.

Thumper at Level 5, 16/20 thistles and 11/16 ear hats towards Level 6
Bambi 19/30 butterflies and 16/30 ear hats
Flower at Level 3, with just 2 leaves to move to Level 4
At the strong strong recommendation of @mikegood2, I decided to get the useless Flower. I figure I've got everyone else so why not drop the gems and get him, too. And I realized that If I'm eventually going to get him anyway, I should just do it sooner than later so that he can at least help with Bambi.

Status update:

8,370 event currency to use later on towards Jack-Jack ear hats.
Currently #4 on the leader board with 23,850 points. Merlin is waiting patiently for this second Maleficent hat stand. And just a thousand and change away from whatever concession stand that is for 25,000 points.

Thumper at Level 5, 16/20 thistles and 11/16 ear hats towards Level 6
Bambi 19/30 butterflies and 16/30 ear hats
Flower at Level 3, with just 2 leaves to move to Level 4
At the strong strong recommendation of @mikegood2, I decided to get the useless Flower. I figure I've got everyone else so why not drop the gems and get him, too. And I realized that If I'm eventually going to get him anyway, I should just do it sooner than later so that he can at least help with Bambi.

HEY, DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR BAD LIFE CHOICES!!! :rotfl2:

Looks like were roughly at the same spot for the event. your ranked a little higher than me, currently #10, but I've got 9,800 in currency.

Thumper will go to leveled to 4 when he finishes his current job.
Flower - Level 4 - over 1/2 to 5
Bambi drops have been AWFUL!!! 7/30 butterflies and 0/30 for ear hats. At this rate I'll be ready to welcome Bambi NEVER :rotfl:

@supernova How have you been able to get so many ear hats? Am I missing something, or are you just that good? :thumbsup2

Think I'm going to try to do something new and try thinking positive! I'm going to believe that we will be able to continue buying Jack Jack items with EC after we welcome him.

Hey, it's working!
I'm positive we won't be able to. :rotfl:

Last edited:
HEY, DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR BAD LIFE CHOICES!!! :rotfl2:

Looks like were roughly at the same spot for the event. your ranked a little higher than me, currently #10, but I've got 9,800 in currency.

Thumper will go to leveled to 4 when he finishes his current job.
Flower - Level 4 - over 1/2 to 5
Bambi drops have been AWFUL!!! 7/30 butterflies and 0/30 for ear hats. At this rate I'll be ready to welcome Bambi NEVER :rotfl:

@supernova How have you been able to get so many ear hats? Am I missing something, or are you just that good? :thumbsup2
You tried to warn us about Flower, and I went ahead and did it anyway.

As for Bambi, truthfully I'm always shocked that as many Bambi hats appear on my screen as they do. Not sure how, but so far so good with him.

Yep. you can still do the classes and some of the tasks to level up characters, but there’s no more storyline or prompted lessons to unlock. I think two schools of thought are to continue interacting with what is available and just massively level up everyone and everything before they release an update with more content or literally just ditch the game entirely until more content is announced. I’m in a month long graduate school class right now so I’m honestly kindof glad, idk what I was thinking trying to keep track of two games at once lol

Yeah I definitely don’t play HP as much as this one. I like that I can play offline for most of this game (minus setting up my characters for the current event task) so I don’t use data. I have to use data if I’m off WiFi in the HP game.

I was doing fine until yesterday morning when my tower challenge stopped working. I can get to the screen to choose characters to send, but none of the buttons on the screen are responding. Has anyone else reported problems suddenly appearing? I've tried restarting, rebooting, checked for updates, nada. Am I the only one?

i had this issue, just reinstall

For those of you who also started playing Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery gameplay halts at Year 4 Chapter 3. You get a message to please be patient and a pop up that says thanks for playing, check back soon for more content.
At this point, I'd check in once a day for a week or so. I was apparently so far ahead in the game, I couldn't finish year 3, as I had finished all the quests and classes and was waiting for the year 3 end feast with the house cup being awarded. They rolled out an update which contained the first 3 parts of year 4, which I finished over the past 9? days. I figure just wait another week or 2 and another update should come out with more content, and in the meantime, take your time and level up as much as possible. Learned that the hard way when in year 3 Hagrid invited me to his hut and I was 15 points shy of level 15 or 17 on courage and had to turn him down and hurt his feelings, and now I can't get access to visit his hut, so when I have down time between story progress, I spend a little time leveling up my character so they can always choose the best choice to progress story mode. Loving that so far I have still spent $0 on game play for HP too!

In DMK news, I've got every character up to level 10 except:
Stitch 8
Thumper 3
Flower 4

Working on welcoming Bambi now. Flower helps, but without the Bambi float, which I couldn't get with 7!! gold chests, progress feels slow. Does anyone know if the Bambi attraction in the platinum chest gives Bambi tokens? Trying to decide if it's worth it to try opening platinum chests I have for it.

Also, does anyone know what day chapter 2 ends? Got all the jack jack cards and I'm back up to 7.8K event coins to spend in round 3.

At this point, I'd check in once a day for a week or so. I was apparently so far ahead in the game, I couldn't finish year 3, as I had finished all the quests and classes and was waiting for the year 3 end feast with the house cup being awarded. They rolled out an update which contained the first 3 parts of year 4, which I finished over the past 9? days. I figure just wait another week or 2 and another update should come out with more content, and in the meantime, take your time and level up as much as possible. Learned that the hard way when in year 3 Hagrid invited me to his hut and I was 15 points shy of level 15 or 17 on courage and had to turn him down and hurt his feelings, and now I can't get access to visit his hut, so when I have down time between story progress, I spend a little time leveling up my character so they can always choose the best choice to progress story mode. Loving that so far I have still spent $0 on game play for HP too!

Oops. I didn't notice that there was an update which would let me play - I stopped right before the year 3 banquet, too. Well, that means I have something to play for the next week or two. Can't believe I missed it, but it's not a problem. Now I have new content to enjoy. Yay!

Working on welcoming Bambi now. Flower helps, but without the Bambi float, which I couldn't get with 7!! gold chests, progress feels slow. Does anyone know if the Bambi attraction in the platinum chest gives Bambi tokens? Trying to decide if it's worth it to try opening platinum chests I have for it.

Also, does anyone know what day chapter 2 ends? Got all the jack jack cards and I'm back up to 7.8K event coins to spend in round 3.

It drops Bambi Butterflies. And if you get Thumper to level 4, he can earn Bambi ears with the attraction.

You can check the time remaining by: Click your The Tower Challenge icon, then click the Icon on the top of the list. As part of the blue Chapter 2 banner it shows the time remaining.

At the time of this post, mine says 2 days 7 hours.

So Friday.

Event:
17,839 points
9716 EC
Ranked 40th on my leader board

Bambi:
Thumper - Level 3
Flower - Level 3
Bambi - 10/40 leaves, 3/30 butterflies, 3/30 ears

Characters in General:
Alien - Level 8
Maximus - Level 7
Wall-E - ready for 10
Louie - reach 9
Peter Pan - Level 8
Stitch - Level 9
Jumba - ready for 10
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 10

Haven't checked here in a while so I thought I'd see how everyone was doing. I was off work since Stitch started after having knee surgery. Sitting at home recovering really allows you to get through this game. Have everyone maxed out except the Bambi characters and still need that dang Ice Rink

Thumper level 6
Flower level 5
Bambi 40/40 22/30 23/30

Got Elsa's Tiara stand and have about 12,000 currency waiting for Jack-Jacks ear hats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter