Disney Magic Kingdoms

This event seemed a little confusing at first, but I think I get it now. The hot chocolate/refresh stuff wasn't explained very well at all.

I'm really happy that we newer players finally get a chance to unlock some previous event characters without gambling on chests - I hope they do more of that in the future! I didn't have any of the Nightmare Before Christmas characters, but now I've just got Jack with EC. Hopefully I can get Anna too, to go with Elsa who is currently my lone Frozen character. Not too bothered about The Incredibles though.

I finally got the zootopia race track in today’s daily reward platinum chest!!!

Event wise, I finished all the bottles yesterday and got my mask stand today. Since none of the event buildings seem to help with EC, I won’t buy them til the very end. If my math is right I should have enough to get all of the next Jack-Jack tokens when they unlock, plus buy Anna.

I finally got the zootopia race track in today’s daily reward platinum chest!!!

Event wise, I finished all the bottles yesterday and got my mask stand today. Since none of the event buildings seem to help with EC, I won’t buy them til the very end. If my math is right I should have enough to get all of the next Jack-Jack tokens when they unlock, plus buy Anna.
I wonder if they will wipe out the event currency from round 1 and have us start back at 0 for the second round? If not, I'll be done with the cards (are those cards? what the hell are they?) and then just keep building currency since I have the two other rewards. Same for round 3. If they don't clear out my currency, I'll easily have Jack Jack. Not that I have any burning desire to add him to my character set, but whatever.

The GOOD thing is that, once we add him, we'll get the gem reward for a second time, I would imagine. It already happened with the addition of the Fairy Godmother, so there's hope for more gems.

Man, I must be way behind. I've only got 3,000 coins right now, so still a long way to go to get to 8,000. I know I'll complete it no problem, as it is nearly 3 days from now and the chapter lasts 5 days, I'm just surprised that people sound like they already have enough.

I wonder if they will wipe out the event currency from round 1 and have us start back at 0 for the second round? If not, I'll be done with the cards (are those cards? what the hell are they?) and then just keep building currency since I have the two other rewards. Same for round 3. If they don't clear out my currency, I'll easily have Jack Jack. Not that I have any burning desire to add him to my character set, but whatever.

The GOOD thing is that, once we add him, we'll get the gem reward for a second time, I would imagine. It already happened with the addition of the Fairy Godmother, so there's hope for more gems.

It sounds like we get to keep the EC since they mention everything in past chapters being available throughout the event. But points will reset because we get a new leaderboard for each chapter. Why we have to worry about both points and EC now when it’s already so confusing to everyone, who the hell knows. Tapping on silverware or happy faces was a lot easier.

Man, I must be way behind. I've only got 3,000 coins right now, so still a long way to go to get to 8,000. I know I'll complete it no problem, as it is nearly 3 days from now and the chapter lasts 5 days, I'm just surprised that people sound like they already have enough.

I thought I might have enough by the time the next chapetr starts but I calculated wrong. I’ll probably have enough to get half the tokens at the start and then it’ll take another couple days after that, maybe less depending on the progressive rewards.

Hi i am looking fir some advice please, i dont have any of the characters from incredibles frozen or nbc. I got jack with ec and the bottles, and 491 coins left, shall i buy the house after reaching 500 or should i hang on to my ec as the next chapters items are more costly. Thanks alot

Well I certainly hope I can keep my EC for round 2, or there's no point in my sending my characters out to get it now. Plus it would make each section so much more stressful...

I’ve had all the bottle since last night and am in the process of welcoming Thumper im about 10th on my leaderboard too. So far I’m really enjoying this event - I’d probably love it even more if I wasn’t a day 1 player and didn’t have all the characters already what a great way to get them for free!

Hi i am looking fir some advice please, i dont have any of the characters from incredibles frozen or nbc. I got jack with ec and the bottles, and 491 coins left, shall i buy the house after reaching 500 or should i hang on to my ec as the next chapters items are more costly. Thanks alot
I would buy the house now. Although the cards are more expensive, the bonus rewards for points progress are much higher, so that will help a lot. The house is only a little more costly than 1 card... With 2 more days to go, you should have enough for Anna straight away in round 2.

I would buy the house now. Although the cards are more expensive, the bonus rewards for points progress are much higher, so that will help a lot. The house is only a little more costly than 1 card... With 2 more days to go, you should have enough for Anna straight away in round 2.

I agree. You'll build up more currency during round two, and who knows if the house will be available again at a later time without having to buy chests.

Just got a pop-up indicating they are "planning a special surprise - come back tomorrow for your special gift!"

I'm not holding my breath for something good, but guess you never know

So far I am not minding this event - it's something different and doesn't seem too stressful and don't really need to use gems

One thing, the cursing of the buildings seems pretty silly the way they are doing it. Not really a big deal for them to be cursed, and then you just have to top them twice to uncurse them - and you get a whopping 4 EC for uncursing them. Just seems silly. Be better if it was harder to uncruse them (perhaps takes sending a character to do it and a multihour task) but then the reward is better (either more EC or maybe even a Jack Jack item drop)

I would probably hate this event less if rounds 2 and 3 weren't going to be more of the exact same. I can't see spending the next 12 days endlessly sending out characters for an invisible battle, and tapping cursed buildings over and over and over again. So while they might have fooled some of you into believing that this is a totally different event, it's really not. All they did was eliminate the storyline portion and and extend over the entire course of the event what would normally be the final battle. We're spending three solid weeks doing nothing but trying to get Pooh out of a tree, without sending Kanga out to search for Roo, or Eeyore to float in the water. Lame.

Last edited:
As a new-ish player, I'll say that this event is just another layer of distraction, but as I am also trying to collect for Thumper, Shere Khan, and Wendy simultaneously, it's a nice little diversion from just constantly sending characters out to gather things for those three. Since I'm only sitting at 1.4 M in magic, it's also good to keep everybody working to build up what I'll need to actually afford to buy those three at some point.

So far I am not minding this event - it's something different and doesn't seem too stressful and don't really need to use gems

One thing, the cursing of the buildings seems pretty silly the way they are doing it. Not really a big deal for them to be cursed, and then you just have to top them twice to uncurse them - and you get a whopping 4 EC for uncursing them. Just seems silly. Be better if it was harder to uncruse them (perhaps takes sending a character to do it and a multihour task) but then the reward is better (either more EC or maybe even a Jack Jack item drop)

Not only that, but I've noticed the "curse" of not earning magic isn't really true either - I've tapped several cursed buildings and gotten EC and regular magic from them. Maybe they don't get pulled in by Merlin's gathering spell, but it doesn't really seem like much of a curse.

Not only that, but I've noticed the "curse" of not earning magic isn't really true either - I've tapped several cursed buildings and gotten EC and regular magic from them. Maybe they don't get pulled in by Merlin's gathering spell, but it doesn't really seem like much of a curse.

yeah, exactly - as soon as you top them you can then collect from them - really not a big negative

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter