Disney Magic Kingdoms

I guess I am going to have to use gems to finish up Stitch. The drop rates are awful. I only have 8 /15 hats after sending everyone out repeatedly for over a week.

I guess I am going to have to use gems to finish up Stitch. The drop rates are awful. I only have 8 /15 hats after sending everyone out repeatedly for over a week.

Same. I'm so frustrated with getting maybe one hat a day. Glad I didn't buy Jumba to speed things up, at least I'll have enough gems to buy Stitch.....

Mini event put me over 80k EC.

Currently have:
Pleakley - upgrading to 8
Nani - 7 (ready for 8)
Cobra Bubbles - 7 (ready for 8)
Jumba - 7 (ready for 8)
Angel - 7 (ready for 8)
Lilo - 5 (ready for 6)
Stitch - 3 (ready for 4)

Congrats @supernova, @JamesGarvey and @mmmears on finishing over 80K.

I should easily finish over 50K, but who am I kidding, with the way things have gone for me, it will be 49,999. :rotfl: I’ve just mentally checked out on this event. Had a busy day yesterday, and went about 8 hours without playing, and honestly don’t think I though about opening the game once. That’s unheard of for me, especially during a trophy event. Oh yeah and as far as the trophy event goes I was in 4th this morning, a busy morning at work kept me from logging in and collecting my last batch of trophies with 2 hours to go and I finished 6th. :confused3

Nani - 8 (ready for 9)
Lilo - 7
Angel - 6 (ready for 7)
Pleakley - 8 (ready for 9)
Cobra Bubbles - 8 (ready for 9)

Stitch - Level 2. The good news is my hat drops have improved and have had the required hats for level 3 for over a day. The bad news is my blaster drop has been awful and just got my first blaster this morning. :rotfl:

Last edited:

Sounds like you aren't alone in this sentiment for this event.

It started out ok but then just dragged and then to get the ear hats especially for Stitch (who, given this is the "Stitch" event, probably shouldn't have been that hard to get) was just a grind.

I think it would have worked better as like a 2-week event with only 3 characters or something like that

It started out ok but then just dragged and then to get the ear hats especially for Stitch (who, given this is the "Stitch" event, probably shouldn't have been that hard to get) was just a grind.

I think it would have worked better as like a 2-week event with only 3 characters or something like that
YES! I just don't understand the need for all the extra characters in this event.

Interrupting the Stitch story-- any secrets to getting something better than the canon statue from Platinum chests??? kinda miss the old days when I didn't have to tap for my prize because I feel like I'm always 5 milliseconds away from a big prize

Interrupting the Stitch story-- any secrets to getting something better than the canon statue from Platinum chests??? kinda miss the old days when I didn't have to tap for my prize because I feel like I'm always 5 milliseconds away from a big prize
I believe it was confirmed on one of their social media pages that the tapping bit is nonsense. We've got the same odds as when we couldn't see the front of the cards.

Well after enjoying the first 3 weeks of the event, the last week was just awful trying to get the ears to drop. I had both premium characters so shouldn't have been as hard as it was - I had to buy the last hat because I wasn't going to be awake for the last group to complete before the event was over. If that's how hard they are going to make it, I don't think I'll bother again with the premiums and just finish each event with what ever I end up with.

For the rest of the game, I've been rinding through Jungle Book and the endless quest for magic! 5 hats and half a mill away from Shere Khan. I'm also starting to work on Wendy but she is quite a ways off. Unfortunately with all the magic grinding I haven't been able to level up anyone unless required for tokens.

Well after enjoying the first 3 weeks of the event, the last week was just awful trying to get the ears to drop. I had both premium characters so shouldn't have been as hard as it was - I had to buy the last hat because I wasn't going to be awake for the last group to complete before the event was over. If that's how hard they are going to make it, I don't think I'll bother again with the premiums and just finish each event with what ever I end up with.

For the rest of the game, I've been rinding through Jungle Book and the endless quest for magic! 5 hats and half a mill away from Shere Khan. I'm also starting to work on Wendy but she is quite a ways off. Unfortunately with all the magic grinding I haven't been able to level up anyone unless required for tokens.

We are in the same boat. I had to buy the last 3 hats with gems (124) because despite paying money for both premium characters, I could not get those Stitch ears to drop despite working on them for over a week.

YES! I just don't understand the need for all the extra characters in this event.

Sounds like you're both missing the bigger picture. When these developers are busy making games, it's far less about what players want and more about what's easier for them. A month-long event is less content that they have to develop each year. And this certainly couldn't have dragged on for that long without extra characters. Plus, the more time we're logged in, the more chance we have of spending our precious money. Friggin' interns...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter