Disney Magic Kingdoms

After another 6hr Angel event task decoding the PDA, she gets a 4hr event task which drops Stitch's blaster token, which in all likelihood will unlock that to be gathered by everyone and timewall the event until May 4th. 20 are required and are all gained by a 4hr task.

When Angel finishes the blaster task, Nani & Cobra Bubbles get a 2hr event task and yes, the angel task unlocks the blaster for all L&S characters to collect.

After Nana & Bubbles task there is one for Bubbles & Angel that goes for 6 hours. I haven't started it yet since Angel is currently busy looking for a blaster. I have no new B&B tasks to earn coins though.

I dont think the RNG on float gem drops (aside from possibly quantities) is disclosed so likely any conclusion there is speculation or anecdotal.

Yeah this is why Im so mixed up over it... Id also like for it to actually tell us before we buy quite how much it would cost to actually run the float (not that it matters too much given all the spare magic)

Yeah this is why Im so mixed up over it... Id also like for it to actually tell us before we buy quite how much it would cost to actually run the float (not that it matters too much given all the spare magic)

If you aren't familiar with the Disney Magic Kingdoms Wiki page on Wikia, it is very helpful. Here is a link to the page showing how much it costs to purchase and run parade floats and the gem/magic rewards

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Parade_Tent

Twice now I have looked in on my game and seen a kid flying around over Lilo's house in the yellow hovercraft, and they put in back in the driveway when they see me coming.

Please tell me you've seen this, too.

Ugh, the drops on the blasters are poor (rare). All 5 characters working on them overnight and only 1 blaster. Sent Nani and Bubbles off on their 6 hour task instead this morning. And decided to level Pete up to 10 on the basis that he helps with something and I don't need to move up any L&S folk today. Working out quite well with collecting for Wendy and Shere Khan - and invested some gems in the Peter Pan float. Expensive to send them out now, but getting great returns, loads of potions and/or tokens and even gems!
Not doing so well getting elixir though, so far off from the new attraction and only been getting bronze and silver chests. Just got one gold today, first for ages, and must be weeks since I found a Platinum.

Ugh, the drops on the blasters are poor (rare). All 5 characters working on them overnight and only 1 blaster. Sent Nani and Bubbles off on their 6 hour task instead this morning. And decided to level Pete up to 10 on the basis that he helps with something and I don't need to move up any L&S folk today. Working out quite well with collecting for Wendy and Shere Khan - and invested some gems in the Peter Pan float. Expensive to send them out now, but getting great returns, loads of potions and/or tokens and even gems!
Not doing so well getting elixir though, so far off from the new attraction and only been getting bronze and silver chests. Just got one gold today, first for ages, and must be weeks since I found a Platinum.
Same ... bad droppings

Thank you for this, but I actually meant the cost to run the floats each time they can run
That information is there, too. Just takes a few extra clicks to find it. The last option at the bottom of the chart is "Parade Floats". Then you need to select each particular float. From there, you can find everything attributed to it, including how much magic it costs to assign it to a parade.

Now to your original point, I have no idea why the hell this information would be placed on a random website, instead of built into the game itself.

Wow, what a difference a day can make. On Saturday I needed five flutes for Peter Pan. By last night, I was done with the flutes and shelved those Peter Pan characters. Not so lucky on the hats, though. With only two characters and two alternate ways to ear the hats, I moved from needing five to needing four to finally get Pan to 10.

Angel is at 4, all others at 5. Six Stitch guns so far.

Fairy Godmother is six hats away from 9.

34,731 in event currency but down to 171 gems after picking everything up. In four days, I can see myself getting one of those headband stands (I've got every other stand, so why not), which will knock me back another 60 gems. O'hana also becomes available, but they haven't listed the currency required for it yet. As if I have anywhere left to place it at this point...

Last edited:
Okay, after the Angel/Bubbles 6hr. there is a group quest consisting of 2h for Nani, 4hr for Angel (these two may be switched, it was late) and 8hr for Cobra Bubbles. Once those 3 tasks are accomplished, the event timewalls with an unavailable "Welcome Lilo" task.

I just got to the time wall with the "welcome Lilo" task. It comes after the 3 part task for Nani, Bubbles, and Stitch.

I have all the characters at Level 5 and I'm using the upgrade slot for Rex to get him to 10.

I have 8 blasters - only got ONE overnight. These are not dropping easily.

Fairy Godmother is at 7 and not quite ready to move up yet.

Pooh is at 8 and Pan is at 9 with lots of items missing still.

I've been focusing on event currency and not leveling up my characters too many times (I hope).

Thank you for this, but I actually meant the cost to run the floats each time they can run

That information is there, too. Just takes a few extra clicks to find it. The last option at the bottom of the chart is "Parade Floats". Then you need to select each particular float. From there, you can find everything attributed to it, including how much magic it costs to assign it to a parade.

Now to your original point, I have no idea why the hell this information would be placed on a random website, instead of built into the game itself.

Are you guys using phones? Because when I go to the website on my computer, there is no "digging." There is a table with a column named "Assign" that lists the cost to run each float. One tab for non-event floats, one tab for event floats, third tab for how many gems to open new slots.

This is where I start to feel myself falling behind in the event

I just started the 6hr Angel/Bubbles task.
I’m only at 25k event currency.
Nani level 5
Bubbles level 4
Angel level 4
Pleakey level 5
Jumba level 2
8 flowers to level people up. Working on refilling my nets/tanks.
2/20 stitch guns.

Not bad by any means but I’m falling behind in earning enough event currency to get a decent amount of gems.

Event Characters:
  • Nani - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Pleakley - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Cobra Bubbles - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Jumba - 6
  • Angel - 5 (ready for 7)

Event Currency - 36,885
Blaster Tokens - 15 of 20

Non-event Characters:
Toy Alien - 8
Fairy Godmother - 5
Peter Pan - 6
Wendy - 9
Piglet - 9
Pooh - Upgrading to 10

Status check:

All five Stitch characters at 5, where most will stay for the time being. 39,087 in event currency. 8 Stitch blasters.

Fairy Godmother just started the move up to 9.
Peter Pan needs just three ear hats to go to 10. The way these are dropping, I'm counting on Santa to bring me the last one.

EDIT: Since posting this, I received two more Pan hats. One to go before the nightmare is over!

Last edited:
Event Characters:
Nani
Pleakley - 8 (ready for 9)
Cobra Bubbles - 6 (ready for 7)
Jumba - 6
Angel - 6

Event Currency - 26,000
Blaster Tokens - 3/20

Non-event Characters:
Fairy Godmother
Peter Pan - will be 9 tomorrow morning
Winnie the Pooh - ready for 10

Finally getting over a cold, so my play has been spotty at times. Reality is though, I have very little interest in this event and will be glad when it’s over. I do like the rewards not offering gems for top finishers though. As long as I finish top50 or even 150 I’m happy.

Also probably done leveling Stitch characters until Lilo is ready. My books have been depleted so I need to build them back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter