Disney Magic Kingdoms

I could use some advice from other players. Today, I received 350 magic on my calendar, and I'm wondering what recommendations you all have as to the best place to use it. I'm hoping some of the longer term players with experience can help. Thank you everyone.

I say throw caution to the wind and purchase a couple of streetlights. They run about 175 magic each. You can then strategically place them so that they take up valuable real estate and prevent you from placing some other concession or attraction. :rotfl2:

Nice to see that a few people have all the books, or close to finishing. Question though, is there really any advantage in having them done this early, other than having it out of the way? Do you have to have all the books collected before you can start collecting the blaster, when it becomes collectible? I’m currently at 13/35 and just been collecting them overnight. Trying to figure out if I should focus on the books more or continue doing what I’m doing.

I say throw caution to the wind and purchase a couple of streetlights. They run about 175 magic each. You can then strategically place them so that they take up valuable real estate and prevent you from placing some other concession or attraction. :rotfl2:
I did consider those. My hesitation is that my park is inexplicably in eternal daylight 24 hours a day, so I'm not convinced that these would be the most sound investment at this time. Although I do thank you for your input.

My hesitation is that my park is inexplicably in eternal daylight 24 hours a day

Well you do have the options of some lovely rose bushes, picnic table or even a classic bench. I am sure any of those would make a lovely addition to your park. Given the eternal daylight, you may want to consider the rose bushes. They can constantly bloom and provide a lovely fragrance.

Nice to see that a few people have all the books, or close to finishing. Question though, is there really any advantage in having them done this early, other than having it out of the way? Do you have to have all the books collected before you can start collecting the blaster, when it becomes collectible? I’m currently at 13/35 and just been collecting them overnight. Trying to figure out if I should focus on the books more or continue doing what I’m doing.
I can now work on stockpiling flowers and leveling up characters. I dont care about gems as much as others so having a ton of ec left is not an issue. I can get Nani to 8 when I have enough flowers. Pleakly and bubbles at 6. Bubbles ready for 7 when I get the flowers.

Its mostly a "get them out of the way" thing so you can use the characters for event tasks or shorter token drops tasks. also the ears are, based on the pooh event, likely be dual character events so not having one character occupied earning an earlier token while the other is free to farm the more difficult one will make unlocking Stitch easier.

You don't have to finish collecting the books before you can start on the next item. Just nice to get it out of the way and not have to worry about it.

I have all the books, flowers, etc. collected. Trying hard not to level up my Lilo characters now. I still have Rex and the Fairy Godmother to work on, though, so I'm trying to focus on them while clearing up all those pesky tasks I have yet to complete.

I have all the books, flowers, etc. collected. Trying hard not to level up my Lilo characters now. I still have Rex and the Fairy Godmother to work on, though, so I'm trying to focus on them while clearing up all those pesky tasks I have yet to complete.
Hope to catch up to you. Fairy Godmother drops have been really great for me. I'm not even trying for her since I'm behind on L&S and already have her at lv5. If only Peter was like her.

I've just got all the books, so now working on levelling up Cobra, Pleakley and Nani (currently 3, 3 and 5) and topping up the flowers. I managed to get a few BATB characters, so they are working their side quests too, but still, EC seems slow to accumulate. in other news, I defeated Shere Khan and completed the following tasks and was then really surprised by Merlin popping up to ask me to welcome Wendy! I thought that was going to be a while away yet. I am happy for her and SK to be slow burners, as I was down to zero currency after getting the land by Thunder Mountain. My levelling spreadsheet shows I need something like 5 million and 40 days to get all my characters to the next level...I might slip in a 16 or 24 hour one before Angel arrives. I'm tempted by the Hook and Jolly Roger bundle, as I won't have enough elixir or gems for them - will that continue to be available for a while? I have no budget for it this month.

I’ve got Nani level 4, pleakey level 3, cobra bubbles level 3. 25/35 books. Drop rates have been pretty successful for those so far. I’ve got my flowers maxed out as well as my nets and tanks to get more once I use them.

I’m debating how much leveling up I want to do for my event characters :confused3:sad2:
I’m down to 20,000 magic after getting the lost boys hideout and welcoming fairy godmother.
I still have 17 other characters to finish leveling up, another patch of land available to buy for 1mil magic.....
so using my EC to level up L&S characters is tempting since I’m already having to save up for so much other crap.

But I’m sure that I would have many more uses for gems as there are a lot of buildings, parade floats, and one gem character I am missing...
guess I’ll just have to be patient with the magic earning and do stuff as I can.

Hope to catch up to you. Fairy Godmother drops have been really great for me. I'm not even trying for her since I'm behind on L&S and already have her at lv5. If only Peter was like her.

I hear you on Peter Pan. I have FG at level 6 already, and just got Peter to L9 a couple of days ago. His items take forever to collect. I'm also still working on Pooh. He's only at 8 and nowhere near being ready to go to 9.

I could use some advice from other players. Today, I received 350 magic on my calendar, and I'm wondering what recommendations you all have as to the best place to use it. I'm hoping some of the longer term players with experience can help. Thank you everyone.
How about donating it to the interns to encourage them to open up new land for free for everyone? Better use than the decoration you'll end up buying and immediately converting to elixir in Merlin's cauldron.

On a related tangent, I FINALLY GOT ZOOTOPIA RACETRACK!!!!!! :jumping1:
Of course I have nowhere to put it in my park until I rearrange everything, but the completionist in me is satisfied.:confused3

have time walled at Angel so my status is currently:

Nani: Level 6 (ready for 7)
Pleakley: Level 5 (Ready for 6)
Orange Bubbles: Level 6

Ugly Duckling Books: 5 of 35
Event Currency: 9429

Nani: Level 7
Pleakley: Level 6
Orange Bubbles: Level 7

Ugly Duckling Books: 35 of 35
Event Currency: 23,381

not a bad use of 3 days. (that appears to be 4650 EC per day)

Last edited:
I am in the possession of a platinum chest. I’m going to wait for a VERY LONG TIME to tap that last circle. I want splash mountain.....

On Reddit, they posted a screenshot of a FB conversation. DMK Confirmed that tapping does nothing.

Quote: "The items have a random chance to "drop" from the chests, timing does not play a factor in which prize you will receive."

I am bummed at this news.

I am in the possession of a platinum chest. I’m going to wait for a VERY LONG TIME to tap that last circle. I want splash mountain.....

Good luck! Hope you get it!!!:wizard:

On Reddit, they posted a screenshot of a FB conversation. DMK Confirmed that tapping does nothing.

Quote: "The items have a random chance to "drop" from the chests, timing does not play a factor in which prize you will receive."

I am bummed at this news.

That is disappointing. I guess we can go back to being mad at the interns and not ourselves when we get the 1,453,879th fun fire hydrant, though.

Side Note on Happiness smiles:

I have been playing this event for my daughter b/c she loves Stitch as well as myself this time. Don’t know how you do the double play each time hopemax!!

Anyway, I was trying to get her happiness up as the Stitch event started since she never plays the game anymore. I had 22 smiles saved up on my own game and none on hers before the mini event started. We are on different leader boards b/c hers is on an iPad without wifi sometimes....and mine is on my phone. I play them both fairly evenly....mine maybe a tad more playing time. Her game had the opportunity for 75 smiles (lots of ride wishes) and mine only 66.

So from this one experience, for what it’s worth...saving smiles helps if you wait and enter a leaderboard, but NOT for the opportunity to get more smiles. Just an FYI.

Nani: Level 7
Pleakley: Level 6
Orange Bubbles: Level 7

Ugly Duckling Books: 35 of 35
Event Currency: 23,381

not a bad use of 3 days. (that appears to be 4650 EC per day)
Did I miss a line in the movie? Curious about your "Orange Bubbles" thing. Haven't really watched any of the Stitch films to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter