Disney Magic Kingdoms

I really lucked out today! Was going to be working all day but today is pretty slow for once. I also don’t have to go in tomorrow but I will have to Saturday. At least this gives me some time to actually play! I hope I’ll be able to finish this event while having this new job.

I can't say for sure as I haven't tried it too many times, but I also think there's a pattern. With my bronze chests at least it was just a cycle so I start counting 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. and note which number is the item I want, then count when the cycle goes round again. I've usually let the cycle go round a few times to get the hang of it. It's worked 4 times out of 6 (assuming that's not just a coincidence) on bronze chests. The one silver chest I tried seemed to be a long sequence and I couldn't be bothered trying to figure it out!!

I did this, the counting thing. It seemed to help me a little bit, but I find myself saying,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1 etc. I usually start back at 1 when I see the “prized” thing that I’m looking for.

Do tell more about the pattern. About how long did you watch? How many times did your wands flash in each cycle? Thanks.

A solid minute if not longer. It’s a LONG pattern, but it is there.

Thanks. Because I certainly didn't get a pattern after watching it. Interested in hearing about this myself.

?What!?!? The intern doesn’t know how to beat the chest? Patience my friend, don’t rush to tap. Watch and study.:stitch2:

Wasn't really watching for the pattern, but I did notice there seems to be a bit of a delay in what you get (of course). So I tapped one chest when it was on like the scare statue or whatever (the scream tank thing) but it gave me a Tigger hat, which was the thing I had seen right before the scare thing. Same thing on the next chest - tapped right after I saw a fairy godmother hat and got that, not whatever was on the bubble right then.

Haven't looked long enough to really see a pattern, but I'd assume the delay is also similar for everyone so thought I would post here.

I had this, a few times I though that I’d get one thing and I got the thing before or after, so the delay is a factor.

I hope this is helpful to people. I could be totally off and this could all be wrong, but it’s what I found works for me....so far

Do they have any quick job event currency characters for this event? I think the shortest one I saw was an hour and it seems like the times are longer in general. Not complaining about it, since I rarely use this jobs, just an observation.

Finding that the frogs are already sucking the fun out of the event! :rotfl: The first time I clicked the frog in the quest tab, which is a nice feature btw, it took me to an area without a frog. Moved all around and couldn’t find any. Took over 30 seconds for one to finally hop out from behind a building. :rotfl:Seriously, does anyone else find this part of every event enjoyable? For me it’s always the most annoying.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like Jessie had a 6 minute job.

Usually Goofy and Jessie have 6 min tasks.

I already have everything for Nani in my Windows game, but I didn't think it would happen so quickly so I have Rabbit finishing leveling to 10 in my character book for the next 3 hours. But knowing that I won't have an opportunity to get Stitch is sucking the fun right out. I'm even wondering if I'm going to collect everything for Lilo before we leave.

IOS game, isn't much better. I only had gems to buy Pleakley. No float. I think I can get enough by the end of the event to get Jumbaa, but it won't be when he is first available, unless we get a lot more gems in the tapping tasks than we usually do. So that game isn't feeling like fun either. Roo doesn't finish for 5 hours, hopefully I will have a surfboard by then.

And it sounds like I'm one of the few people who actually likes Lilo & Stitch. So way to go interns.

Buying Pleakley gives a 1h non-event task. [there MIGHT have been a 1hr event task as well, i just immediately sent him to gather tokens so they could have been the same]

Welcoming Nani brings an event Scrump tapper task, 15 of them, 5 at a time with a 10 min respawn and a 2h event task "Look For Her Sister"

I dont completely hate the "collect for token" mini tasks like snowgies and these frogs, but it seems the number of characters that gather the required items keeps shrinking each event THAT part is infuriating.

Last edited:

Does the Fairy godmother help with event currency? My Cinderella is working on EC and not her ears right now...

I have no BATB characters/buildings (I started right after that event) and so even if I get them tomorrow, it still takes a long time to level them up to where they need to be in order to help with EC...
This whole week should have been the BATB chests/bundles and not the Lion King ones, so BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I have no BATB characters/buildings (I started right after that event) and so even if I get them tomorrow, it still takes a long time to level them up to where they need to be in order to help with EC...
This whole week should have been the BATB chests/bundles and not the Lion King ones, so BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
I feel a bit like that, but I managed Pooh with just having the Aladdin characters I was given or got in chests.

Just started welcoming the Fairy Godmother. I figure by the time the four hours are up, I should have enough tokens to welcome Nani, or even move Pleakey to 2. Let's see what happens... stupid frogs.

Wow! Nice progress. Her ear hats just won't drop in my game. I'm not even halfway there. :sad2: I have Pleakley at L2 and nothing excited happened.

Nani has arrived! I have no idea who these characters are really, I just saw the Stitch Live! Event in Disneyland Paris last year. I bought the Pleakley bundle and the float, as really don't have a lot of gems, I may need those to get some thing or someone else.

Just started welcoming the Fairy Godmother. I figure by the time the four hours are up, I should have enough tokens to welcome Nani, or even move Pleakey to 2. Let's see what happens... stupid frogs.

This is where I just shake my head. I had the update first thing yesterday morning in both games. And started working on FG right away. I stayed up fairly late last night so I had a full day of collections. Got some ear hats for her in some of the chests. Up by 9 this morning. In one game I have 4 ear hats and the other 8. You get your update later and yet, you are already welcoming her. Have you ever had a bad drop rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter