Disney Magic Kingdoms

The leaked FAQ mentioned using Beauty and the Beast characters during the next event.
Then I guess like the last event with Aladdin, there will be the chance of legendary chests for Beauty and the Beast, which I don't have any of either. I got Abu in a free chest, and then Aladdin, Jafar and Carpet in chests I used gems for. Would have like Jasmin, oh well. I need to save my gems now. And magic, this Jungle Book group is expensive! and I am constantly challenged to earn enough for the next attraction or character. Waiting on enough for Kaa's Jungle Gym now. Can't see me getting characters levelled up before this new event comes along. i hope it isn't too soon..

Then I guess like the last event with Aladdin, there will be the chance of legendary chests for Beauty and the Beast, which I don't have any of either. I got Abu in a free chest, and then Aladdin, Jafar and Carpet in chests I used gems for. Would have like Jasmin, oh well. I need to save my gems now. And magic, this Jungle Book group is expensive! and I am constantly challenged to earn enough for the next attraction or character. Waiting on enough for Kaa's Jungle Gym now. Can't see me getting characters levelled up before this new event comes along. i hope it isn't too soon..
Well, the interns still haven't announced their unnecessary "Aren't We the Bestestest" live stream, which will be either next week or the one after. Then they usually have a good two to three weeks before the event. Let's hope for May, but with Gameloft, who the hell knows.

I truly did! I liked stitch's personality and growth. I also liked seeing siblings acting like my older brother and myself instead of an always happy and getting along family! Pleakley also cracked me up!
OK, I'm calling shenanigans. You truly did NOT Like Leroy and Stitch. Lilo, perhaps, but not the even worse direct-to-video offerings.

Have to be honest, I still jam to those songs...they are great!

We do, too! :goodvibes

OK, I'm calling shenanigans. You truly did NOT Like Leroy and Stitch. Lilo, perhaps, but not the even worse direct-to-video offerings.

I will admit that I never even heard of this film. Must not be too popular since I generally know about most Disney films.

Ugh too soon for another event. I wanted more time to replenish my gems. The movie was cute but I’ve only seen it once and don’t remember anyone other than the main 3 characters.
I don't really remember it either. And as far as Stitch goes, my only thoughts on him are that years ago I was standing in front of the big Disney Store at old Downtown Disney at WDW and there was a huge sculpture of him above the store sign. And Stitch spit on me! I had no idea where the water came from at first. Supposedly, it was random...but I think he aimed for me.

I don't really remember it either. And as far as Stitch goes, my only thoughts on him are that years ago I was standing in front of the big Disney Store at old Downtown Disney at WDW and there was a huge sculpture of him above the store sign. And Stitch spit on me! I had no idea where the water came from at first. Supposedly, it was random...but I think he aimed for me.
As for me, I remember the awful promotion at WDW where he destroyed the MK. He had toilet paper all over the castle, painted on the construction walls and posters, and was a part of the monorail spiel. Not many fond memories of the trip that year.

Even if they correct this leaderboard, there is absolutely nothing I need from these rewards. I'm good without the chests, I have enough magic, and I'm not going to go crazy for five gems. Guess I'll be sitting this one out.

I'm sitting this one out too. Pretty lackluster if you already have Grumpy.
That is/was my plan, but I’ve always found Striking Gold to be the best and easiest mini event. Just gonna casually play, collect all the progression rewards, and play on airport mode and hope to luck into an easy grouping tomorrow. 3 hours later I accidently opened the game with WiFi and was placed 1st by a large margin. Four hours later I’m still in 1st with 101, 2nd has 35, and only the top 3 have double digit trophy counts. 18th has 1 trophy. :rotfl2:

That is/was my plan, but I’ve always found Striking Gold to be the best and easiest mini event. Just gonna casually play, collect all the progression rewards, and play on airport mode and hope to luck into an easy grouping tomorrow. 3 hours later I accidently opened the game with WiFi and was placed 1st by a large margin. Four hours later I’m still in 1st with 101, 2nd has 35, and only the top 3 have double digit trophy counts. 18th has 1 trophy. :rotfl2:

Same here. I'm not trying to win this one since I don't need Grumpy items and there is nothing I need in that platinum chest. And now I find myself in first place with 105. This is the one event I tend to do well in so I guess my game is just set up for it somehow. I would love the 10 gems, but since I prefer to sleep at night and won't interrupt my real life for this game, I am certain that I will drop down to a much lower rank soon.

As for me, I remember the awful promotion at WDW where he destroyed the MK. He had toilet paper all over the castle, painted on the construction walls and posters, and was a part of the monorail spiel. Not many fond memories of the trip that year.

Oh that sounds awful. I don't blame you for not liking him if that's what you saw at WDW. I didn't even like the big pink birthday castle and this sounds much worse.

I am so happy with their choice as I absolutely adore this movie.
My guess are also just 3 characters but I’m excited as hell anyways :)

I’d like to see some option to collect all finished tasks with just one click (like Merlin one but for the characters itself) as it is troublesome for me to do it especially after the night... somehow my game sometimes freezes and it takes too much time :/

You show great restraint in not getting floats, I buy them every time. I’d like your self control. I am hunk there was one I did not buy maybe. I also now want to say that I’m so curious about where your various characters are level wise. You dangled the carrot and now I’m intrigued. If you can, or have time, please post, I’m really curious now. Have a good day.
I've been playing for less than a year now, so not getting the floats actually started out as a desire to focus on getting characters and barely having enough gems during each event to get those. The last two (maybe three) events I've had enough gems to get the float also, but I'm already missing out on so many floats, that it just doesn't seem like a major focus at this point. Honestly there are still a lot of premium characters that I don't have as every time I get enough gems another event seems to come along...

Since you asked here's my character status:
Just got the welcome tasks for Wendy and Shere Khan today - so still a million years away from having either of them (especially since my magic level is only about 425k)

Max Level: Merlin, Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Pete, Dale, Jessie, Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Hamm, Sarge, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Tinker Bell, Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner, Mike W., Sully, Celia, Randall, Eve, Zazu, Nala, Simba, Rafiki, Scar, Timon, Pumbaa, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Carpet, Jafar

Missing Characters: Rex, Hook, Jack Sparrow, Boo, Wall-E, Maximus, Merryweather, King Louie, all Incredibles, all NBC, all Frozen, all Mulan, all B&B, Evil Queen, Grumpy (note the groups I'm missing all from are due to events being before I started and being too smart to gamble on chests)

Level 9 (ready for 10): Iago, Genie, Mad Hatter
Level 8 (ready for 9): Roz, Flynn, Rapunzel, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Alice
Level 7 (ready for 8): Donald, Zurg, Bullseye, Mother Gothel, Aurora, Flora, March Hare, White Rabbit, Doc
Level 6 (ready for 7): Flash(Sapphire chest reward!), Caterpillar, Bashful, Sneezy
Level 5 (ready for 6): Fauna, Bagheera, Cheshire Cat, Snow White, Kanga, Rabbit
Level 4 (ready for 5): Prince Phillip, Baloo, Dopey, Eeyore, Tigger
Level 3 (ready for 4): Toy Alien, Chief Bogo, Happy, Sleepy, Roo, Piglet
Level 2 (ready for 3): Pooh

Recently updated so not yet ready for next level:
Chip: 9 (18 hats away from 10)
Mowgli: 6 (3 baskets and 2 ears away from 7)
Queen of Hearts: 5 (12 fans, 8 ears away from 6)

I love Stitch! (perhaps due to my obsession since childhood with all things space and aliens...) In any case I think he's adorable and funny. I haven't seen all the Stitch movies, but I've seen at least 3 or 4 of them. Did anybody else watch the Stitch series that was on TV?? (guilty!!)

There are multiple items in that platinum chest I'd like, but like everyone else wasn't going to really try for it (it is only the first place person to get it and with my luck it would just give me an antler topiary). Yet somehow I'm in first with 98 and second is only at 33. Rank 16 down are all at 1. I NEVER get on anything but crazy competitive leaderboards, so I have no idea how this has happened...

Merlin question: I'm still lacking Jolly Roger, Omnidroid City, and Magic Carpets. I'm at about 13k elixir, so have enough for one of the other two, but am thinking it would be better to save for the Jolly Roger (it seems to drop useful tokens and trophies!), the other two don't seem to drop anything useful for me. Anything I'm overlooking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter