• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Me too!! I love Tigger bouncing around!

Is it just me or did they bench Mickey? Can’t use him to collect event currency. Although that’s fine since Mickey needs to collect fabric.
I think they did but they did include multiple other characters to collect for EC. I don't hate leaving Mickey to get only his stuff and not overlapping tokens.

anyone have a list of which characters earn EC? randomly had Buzz out and he does but I really don't want to bring out 95 characters from home just to check each of them

To those saying they need more land, I was in your place as well last night but this morning I rearranged some things and I still have a decent amount of room left over. I have every attraction except the Lost Boys' Hideout (still waiting for Peter to make his arrival...). Yes, I do have Splash Mountain and the Race Track. I also was finally able to get Omnidroid City in the Elixir shop and place it in my park this morning. My park is pretty organized as well. I do not believe that these new attractions are going to be too big, the interns have been good about their sizing lately. As long as the attractions aren't a ridiculous size, they should fit in the land we have. BUT I do wish they would give us one more land space OR fix the issue with awkward land spots around Space Mountain at the very least. It is doable guys, just kind of a pain...

Characters who collect:
Boo
Iago
Mike
Celia
Sulley
Ham
Will
Elizabeth
Carpet
Genie
Al
Jasmine
Abu
Minnie
Jessie
Goofy
Woody
Jessie
Cinderella
Prince
Buzz
Sarge

Characters who collect:
Boo
Iago
Mike
Celia
Sulley
Ham
Will
Elizabeth
Carpet
Genie
Al
Jasmine
Abu
Minnie
Jessie
Goofy
Woody
Jessie
Cinderella
Prince
Buzz
Sarge

Adding to that list:
Bo Peep
Tinkerbell
Eve

I think that's it, although I don't have all the premium so can't check Hook, Jack Sparrow, Wall-e, Maximus, Flash or Sven (though they don't seem to be on the event currency bit of the character book, so probably not).

I am looking for that too.

Ok well, just sucked it up and returned everyone and here is what I see:

Tinker Bell: 2 hour and 6 hour EC tasks

Will Turner with Elizabeth Swan combo: 4 hour task

Mike Wazowski: 2 hour, 4 hour tasks
Sully: 2 hour and 4 hour tasks
Boo: 12 hour tasks
Celia Mae and Mike Wazowski: 4 hour task (and the combo tasks seem to do more that double the individual tasks)
Mike Wazowski with Sully: 6 hour task

Eve: 4 hour task

Aladdin: 4 hour task
Jasmine: 4 hour and 6 hour tasks
Genie: 4 and 6 hour tasks
Abu: 4 hour task
Carpet: 2 hour (also has tigger hat) and 4 hour (also had tigger spring) tasks
Iago: 6 hour task
Aladdin with Abu: 6 hour task

Minnie Mouse: 60 min, 4 hour, and 8 hour tasks
Daisy: 4 hour and 6 hour tasks

Bo Peep: 2 hour (also has tigger hat), 4 hour, and 6 hour events
Hamm: 60 min, 4 hour, and 8 hour events
Sarge: 60 min, 4 hour, and 6 hour events

Prince Charming: 2 hour and 4 hour events
Cinderella: 2 hour event

Adding to that list:
Bo Peep
Tinkerbell
Eve

I think that's it, although I don't have all the premium so can't check Hook, Jack Sparrow, Wall-e, Maximus, Flash or Sven.

I don't have hook, but from that list only no other names collected

To those saying they need more land, I was in your place as well last night but this morning I rearranged some things and I still have a decent amount of room left over. I have every attraction except the Lost Boys' Hideout (still waiting for Peter to make his arrival...). Yes, I do have Splash Mountain and the Race Track. I also was finally able to get Omnidroid City in the Elixir shop and place it in my park this morning. My park is pretty organized as well. I do not believe that these new attractions are going to be too big, the interns have been good about their sizing lately. As long as the attractions aren't a ridiculous size, they should fit in the land we have. BUT I do wish they would give us one more land space OR fix the issue with awkward land spots around Space Mountain at the very least. It is doable guys, just kind of a pain...
Did you have to break up the building groups (e.g., BatB has four or so buildings, are they together are scattered throughout the kingdom)? Were you able to leave out any concessions and/or decorations? I'm trying to figure out how to re-arrange my kingdom as well, but I like keeping things together.

I went to the character welcome screen and picked Rabbit and then tapped on the event currency icon and it popped up a list of all of the characters that can collect EC. It worked the same for figuring out who can drop Rabbit's tokens.

Can you provide screenshots? I've been planning on doing this, as I already have three attractions in mothball before getting Winnie the Pooh stuff.

I have a feeling that this is kind of what they intended. And that it's not going to be possible just by playing the game. Yet another money grab.
Now for the part that I’m not happy about. I’m hoping it changes when the event starts tomorrow.

Sorcerer Mickey is messed up! As it stand right now, Mickey is the ONLY character that collects any of the fabric! It also looks like Fantastic also will collect fabric, but If it's only available in Legendary chests, I don’t see getting it in the near future, and maybe never.

Red Star Fabric - Uncommon
65 x 8 hours = 520 hours or 21.6 days to collect. (Best case senario)
80% chance to get it each time? So about 26 days worth of collecting

Blue Fabric - Rare
30 x 6 = 180 hours or 7.5 days to collect. (Best case senario)
50% chance to get it each time? So about 15 days worth of collecting

Rope Material - Legendary
15 x 4 = 60 hours or 2.5 days to collect (Best case senario)
15% chance to get it each time? so about 17.5 days worth of collecting

So adding up all the numbers your looking at close to 60 days to collect the items and those numbers are don't include any slack time where items are ready but you haven’t collected them yet.

Now my hope is that when the event starts tomorrow, fabric will also be rewarded in chests. If that’s the case than Sorcerer Mickey should get finished much faster. Also, it wouldn’t surprise me if a new character or two might collect fabric, but that could go either way. The other question is whether or not Mickey will also be required to collect any Pooh items?

I guess we will have a better idea tomorrow!

I don't get the point of the Sorcerer Mickey costume, seems like the Frozen costumes. I'll send him out to collect the fabric if there isn't anything else for him to do. If I get Fantastic, great since I don't buy chests I'm not getting worked up over the when.

Ok I already love it! :love: The float is adorable. I hope the hat stand is a prize for one of the mini events...I won’t spent gems because in the end it’s useless but I really want it!!!

Surprised that Mickey doesn’t help at all, but at least now I can work on collecting the fabric. Also all the Aladdin characters except Jafar can collect EC. Carpet collects Tigger’s spring and ear hat, which I think is the first time that a premium character has helped with a different character set?

Did you have to break up the building groups (e.g., BatB has four or so buildings, are they together are scattered throughout the kingdom)? Were you able to leave out any concessions and/or decorations? I'm trying to figure out how to re-arrange my kingdom as well, but I like keeping things together.

I went to the character welcome screen and picked Rabbit and then tapped on the event currency icon and it popped up a list of all of the characters that can collect EC. It worked the same for figuring out who can drop Rabbit's tokens.
I would imagine that moving things around would make the most sense for space. We've already seen that grouping buildings does nothing for game play. So at this point, we can stop being ana| about movie groupings and which land attractions best belong to, and concentrate more on making things fit in until they give us new land.

What's the deal with Pooh. It shows complete more Winnie the Pooh quest to unlock but in the Event Goals he is last. It doesn't show the amount of time to unlock Pooh like others.

What's the deal with Pooh. It shows complete more Winnie the Pooh quest to unlock but in the Event Goals he is last. It doesn't show the amount of time to unlock Pooh like others.

From what I’ve seen on the fb group, he’s unlocked shortly after you welcome Rabbit and you have to complete quests to unlock the ability to collect tokens. He’s basically the endgame since there is no villain. Will be interesting to see how this pans out but seems more promising than Grumpy chests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter