Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yes, I was waiting a little longer to post just to see if the trend continued. But it seems like we only get 5 gems on Mondays now. Instead of 8 per week. The streaks get us 20, so if you can keep up, maybe you end up with the same amount of gems. But if you can't, or your game messes up (for some reason my computer said my streak was broken, so I am 2 days behind) then you end up with less.

It's really noticeable in my game since I spent too many gems to get Grumpy. I'm trying to build up my reserves and it's slow going. No way am I going to part with some for some chipmunk sized vests.

Completion prizes:
5 vines: 1 Legendary Chest (Mulan)
35 vines: 5 gems
3,000 vines: 10 gems
4,000 vines: Lunar Balloon Lantern concession stand

Leaderboard prizes:
Rank 1-5: 1 Sapphire Chest
6-15: 35 gems
16-100: 20 gems
101-500: 10 gems
501-1,000: 5 gems
1,001-2,500: 1,500 magic
2,501-4,500: 750 magic

Screw the concession stand,it's the chest I care about. I have no Mulan characters and if I can get a chest for free,then I'm dang well gonna take it!Strange that they put it as the first prize you can get,though.

I have to agree. Doesn’t look like i would be able to collect bags and rope fast enough to make it near any leaderboard let alone to bash 150 cages in 2 weeks. Im trying to welcome Flynn im not worrying about this event. I’ll just get what I comfortably can and not stress about it

I freed my first bird - and I am at 451 on my leaderboard. Some people already have 6! Wonder if they still had some seed and rope from the original event? I make sure to use all of mine before an event ends.

I am not going to try really hard on this, but since I am trying to build up magic I may as well use the hour tasks during the day.

Im having a hard time finding any of my Disney characters that care about these caged birds. Nobody seems to want to work on finding rope or bags of weed-be-gone. Maybe somewhere in these 14 days i will find enough to free one bird and get a chest. And NO im not falling for the buy and spend trick to get characters or costumes to help participate in your fun event interns!

Im having a hard time finding any of my Disney characters that care about these caged birds. Nobody seems to want to work on finding rope or bags of weed-be-gone. Maybe somewhere in these 14 days i will find enough to free one bird and get a chest. And NO im not falling for the buy and spend trick to get characters or costumes to help participate in your fun event interns!

I have Chip,Dale and Jessie going after the rope and Mickey and Woody after the sacks.

WOW @supernova I think your really off on this one!

For the LOW LOW price of 180 gems I can buy 3 beautiful Lunar outfits that will give me joy every time I see them! Also, if I want to place well I have the privilege of spending HOURS and HOURS and HOURS collecting Vine Cages with the possibility 15-55 gems back. I don’t see how anyone can see this as anything other than WIN/WIN!

Well off to scout the perfect location for the Lunar Baloon Stand. I’m thinking I might want to redo my entire kingdom to highlight it! :thumbsup2
OK, white flag waved. I give in. You're right. I mean, I'm sure neither of us bothered to get the Frozen costumes, and, well, we both see how that negatively impacted game play. Perhaps I'd better start right in and grab those Lunar outfits before they disappear. Now, where'd I leave my secret stash of little pink gems...?

Okay - so this has probably already been discussed because I only pop into the thread every once in a while, but do the streaks start over after you complete one? I am on day 1 of a 10 day streak for 20 gems, but I completed the previous one. I sort of assumed they would be continuous, but it seems like I was wrong about that (or have just been super inconsistent in logging in, which is possible).

Also, any clue how often these bird cages appear? I got lucky and had enough stuff to get 5 right off the bat (apparently they had saved the data from whenever we last did these things), but I can't figure out when they will come back.

Not trying too hard, but I seem to have gotten a half decent leaderboard, so there's a little more incentive than I usually have to actually do something :P

OK, white flag waved. I give in. You're right. I mean, I'm sure neither of us bothered to get the Frozen costumes, and, well, we both see how that negatively impacted game play. Perhaps I'd better start right in and grab those Lunar outfits before they disappear. Now, where'd I leave my secret stash of little pink gems...?

Glad to see you finally saw the light! :thumbsup2

You are correct, I never bothered with the Frozen costumes and it might be one of my biggest regrets in life. I would tear up every time I saw my frozen characters without them. Especially Olaf, without his magnificent bow tie. Honestly, I’m starting to choke up a little bit right now. I had to send and keep them home, to make sure I don’t see them without the costumes. :sad:

Okay - so this has probably already been discussed because I only pop into the thread every once in a while, but do the streaks start over after you complete one? I am on day 1 of a 10 day streak for 20 gems, but I completed the previous one. I sort of assumed they would be continuous, but it seems like I was wrong about that (or have just been super inconsistent in logging in, which is possible).

Also, any clue how often these bird cages appear? I got lucky and had enough stuff to get 5 right off the bat (apparently they had saved the data from whenever we last did these things), but I can't figure out when they will come back.

Not trying too hard, but I seem to have gotten a half decent leaderboard, so there's a little more incentive than I usually have to actually do something :P

For the prizes they restart but in the small box in the upper left you can see what your total streak is at

Screw the concession stand,it's the chest I care about. I have no Mulan characters and if I can get a chest for free,then I'm dang well gonna take it!Strange that they put it as the first prize you can get,though.

Dont hold your breathe, this could be another money grab...you think you might get a character yet you get a useless Mulan item, the bug has bitten so now you use your hard earn money or gems to buy that Mulan pack of chests.

Well I've freed one bird so far. No issues collecting the rope but only have Mickey to collect the bird seed as Woody is on a 24hr task as part of the story line (only just defeated mother gothel) and I'm not wasting gems on outfits for Chip & Dale. Really just working towards the chest as I doubt I'll get far up the leaderboard.

Dont hold your breathe, this could be another money grab...you think you might get a character yet you get a useless Mulan item, the bug has bitten so now you use your hard earn money or gems to buy that Mulan pack of chests.

I've been lucky with the last two legendary chests,so I'll try to keep some optimism. And I have never,nor will I ever spend actual money on this game.

Guys, we might have to reconsider not spending money on those costumes. I just checked on my park and Anna and Elsa were crying because the couldn’t dress up. And Olaf is so distraught about missing his bow tie that his tears are causing him to melt. Do we really want Chip and Dale crying for months because we passed up this great opportunity to dress them up?

Still working on welcoming Wendy, 25/35 needle and thread and 33/35 ear hats. Granted, I spent most of my day shoveling about 8 inches of snow...Wendy had to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter