Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yeah, my calendar has still been messed up too. Mostly now, as appears similar to yours, is I think I should be on Day 3 of the 10-day 20-gem reward streak, but only says I am day 1.

If you check the little number at the top left of the calendar, it'll tell you your streak days, if says anything MORE than 16, then yes you should be farther along, but since they started this calendar thing, we're only on day 16. Best wishes to you my friend.

For Wendy:

In my IOS game I have: 27 yarn / 17 ears
In my Windows game I have: 15 yarn / 16 ears

One week later, and now I'm at:

IOS: completed thread days ago / 30 ears

I also only need 7 more birds for Snow White, and she will be done. Queen only needs 2 Heart boxes and 1 ear hat. So hopefully, by the end of the weekend I will be done with Snow White characters and Welcomed Wendy. Then I only have Toy Story Alien collecting to go to 10 (thankfully, with finishing the thread first he has been able to go back to collecting his own tokens) and Peter Pan stuff.

Windows: 30 thread / 25 ears

I just upgraded Queen to 9 yesterday, so she has a lot of tokens to collect to go to 10. Snow White needs 5 birds to be done. Poor Alien is only at 6, can't work on ears and I don't even have the Parachute Drop for claws. Can't use elixir on those because I am saving for Jolly Roger...but I only have 7200 elixir. The only good news is that I finally got back above 1 million magic, but that will drop finishing off Snow White and welcoming Wendy. I'd really like to send my characters home, but it's not enough magic.

Gotta give Gameloft and the interns credit, they have a sense of humor. My Peter Pan’s Flight just finished building and to my surprise Wendy, who’s been worthless up to this point, now has a nice quick 2 hour job that gives a hook. Problem is my level 9 Hook currently has 18/20 hook and PPs Flight also has an 8 hour mission, which I just sent her on. By the time she finishes the mission it’s very likely that my Hook will already have all 20 Hooks. :rotfl2:

Gotta give Gameloft and the interns credit, they have a sense of humor. My Peter Pan’s Flight just finished building and to my surprise Wendy, who’s been worthless up to this point, now has a nice quick 2 hour job that gives a hook. Problem is my level 9 Hook currently has 18/20 hook and PPs Flight also has an 8 hour mission, which I just sent her on. By the time she finishes the mission it’s very likely that my Hook will already have all 20 Hooks. :rotfl2:
Yep. Right there with ya. I just sent Hook off on yet another 6 hour pointless quest to try for one of Peter Pan's tokens, and immediately after that I received my final hat to start him off to 10 later this evening. So much for Peter Pan's Flight!

Making ok progress, Hook is level 10, Wendy level 4. Pan has got 5 flutes and 8 hats so far. I think my next focus will be to get my magic back up again (I'm down to 3 mil which really doesn't feel like a lot now), since they seem to have upped the cost of pretty much everything - time to get all the characters out of "home" and go back to the endless task clicking...

If you check the little number at the top left of the calendar, it'll tell you your streak days, if says anything MORE than 16, then yes you should be farther along, but since they started this calendar thing, we're only on day 16. Best wishes to you my friend.

That's good to know where I should be. I missed out on the concession stand for the last day of January because I couldn't collect for the first 2 days, one because of their glitch that made everyone miss a day, and 1 waiting for the android update to drop, which finally showed well after the 7pm reset time. I went to collect at 7pm EST on 1/31 and it gave me the daily prize for 2/1 and started me on a new streak prize as day 1, even though I haven't missed a single day in more than a year.

Waited till 7pm yesterday to collect before installing their update fix from this week so I could actually get the 7 day streak concession stand. Got awarded the bronze chest for Feb 8th, got my 7 day streak prize, installed update, and it showed I had collected the prize for 2/8, and had 23 hours till next prize. Well now it's actually the 8th, 25 hours from yesterday's check in. It's showing as 15 day consecutive streak, not 16, prize for the 8th is still showing collected, but now it's showing 13h 18 min till the prize for 2/9 is available, meaning I get no prize today. Of course, since I can't collect a prize today, I'm still showing as 0 days progress towards the 10 day reward streak for 20 gems, despite me checking in and looking at it.

I think I liked the old way better, esp. since I didn't need to be online to collect that prize.

Haven't been on here in a while... I feel all my posts on here are starting to say that. So here’s what’s going on with me. Still haven’t welcomed Wendy yet I have 28/35 yarn and 31/35 ear hats. In the beginning my drops were really good but now they suck like one drop every couple of days.
With this good gap between events I’ve been leveling a lot of my characters up to 10 to kind of stock up on gems. Then these mulan chests came back out and since I only had Lee Shang, the ancestors shrine, and the training camp... I just had to try it.
My first chest I got Mushu! It was just so tempting I had to get another one. Zilch. Then i didn’t have enough gems to get another but it was getting to me. So i bought a six chest bundle. I got a sparkler stand and the lantern attraction. This was like two days ago I believe. Well today i got enough gems to get just one more and I got Mulan!!
I was so happy and swore if that last chest didnt have anything in it I would never buy another platinum chest again. Smooth gameloft, very smooth.

Completion prizes:
5 vines: 1 Legendary Chest (Mulan)
35 vines: 5 gems
3,000 vines: 10 gems
4,000 vines: Lunar Balloon Lantern concession stand

Leaderboard prizes:
Rank 1-5: 1 Sapphire Chest
6-15: 35 gems
16-100: 20 gems
101-500: 10 gems
501-1,000: 5 gems
1,001-2,500: 1,500 magic
2,501-4,500: 750 magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter