Disney Magic Kingdoms

Drop rates for all my remaining characters have been horrible all weekend. They don’t seem to be improving today either!

Still need 6 needle and thread, 2 ears for Wendy.
Got Hook to level 8 overnight, so it will be a while before I can level him to 9.
Grumpy needs 11 more ears to get him to level 10.

Alien will remain at 9 since he is on Needle and Thread duty.

In the Lion King legendary chests I've got an 80% chance of getting a "Rare" float but 3% chance of a "Common" tree. Which perfectly shows that the classification of something as rare/common/uncommon etc means absolutely nothing!!!

I don’t have Rex. If you don’t have the character you don’t get those wish bubbles for them, just for the characters that you do have.

I once was stuck on a Jungle Book quest where I needed to buy a JB attraction, but didn’t have the money due to the fact that everything involved in JB was crazy expensive, and has previously leveled up all of them. For whatever reason, every day so would get some kid who wanted to ride this attraction. Eventually I had no other wishes but those. When I finally built the thing, and everyone had their wish granted, never again did any park guest wished to ride it. What on earth did I build? Journey into YOUR Imagination?

In the Lion King legendary chests I've got an 80% chance of getting a "Rare" float but 3% chance of a "Common" tree. Which perfectly shows that the classification of something as rare/common/uncommon etc means absolutely nothing!!!

Looking at the drop rates for characters, and I had a 10.25% chance for Mulan but a “less than 1%” chance for Scar. What’s the deal? Bought Mulan and got her. Was the odds in her favor due to Lunar New Year?

I once was stuck on a Jungle Book quest where I needed to buy a JB attraction, but didn’t have the money due to the fact that everything involved in JB was crazy expensive, and has previously leveled up all of them. For whatever reason, every day so would get some kid who wanted to ride this attraction. Eventually I had no other wishes but those. When I finally built the thing, and everyone had their wish granted, never again did any park guest wished to ride it. What on earth did I build? Journey into YOUR Imagination?

It's different with attractions. If they aren't gem ones and you can build them they yes that can happen. Never had it happen with a premium character though.

79 items in my cauldron, and it only gets me 3,835 elixir, maybe by month's end it'll be more.....

Oh and it's going to cost me 22,130 to get that elixir.

Wendy's drop rates the last week has been driving me crazy. I’m 2 ear hats short, so I’m hoping to start welcoming her tomorrow, but who knows if that will actually happen. I was able to level Hook up to level 9 today, so atleast that’s going well.

My decision to spend around 3K on Alien items before the PP started has also bitten me on the ****. I’m about 250 elixir short of being able to get the Jolly Roger, so I’ll hopfully be purchasing that tomorrow also.

went a whole day without Wendy drops, so i did the thing that I know will get me the tokens i need... i sent Snow White on her 24 hour leveling. I'm certain i'll wake up to every character, attraction and parade float spewing out the final tokens, unable to welcome Wendy for another 16 hours or so.

79 items in my cauldron, and it only gets me 3,835 elixir, maybe by month's end it'll be more.....

Your patience is unreal, I have to clear out at least weekly.

My decision to spend around 3K on Alien items before the PP started has also bitten me on the ****. I’m about 250 elixir short of being able to get the Jolly Roger, so I’ll hopfully be purchasing that tomorrow also.

You have made a nice comeback there, flag of corona and your done!

I havent spent elixir on Alien since welcoming him, felt it would be useful at some stage. Who knows Alien level 10 may come in handy someday. Until that day my elixir stays in Merlins shop while he can collect for himself, he needs to be useful for something as he has been pretty useless for yarn ;)

At 24 hours stuck at 33 yarns. Ready to go on all else. Hook at 7 with only his 2 tasks- he needs Wendy so he can get PP ride and do more tasks! So..,.come on Mowgli, Tink, Alien, et al! Let's do this!

What benefits are there to linking with Facebook besides saving your game?(Also,how can I edit my avatar?)

Still slowly working to get Wendy. Up to 31 yarn balls and 30 hats. Don't have Hook yet as the Snow White event (well, Grumpy really) ate away at my gem stash so trying to rebuild that to have enough for the next event before buying Hook since I figure not time pressure to get him

Really hoping no event for a while as we leave for a cruise in just under 2 weeks and would prefer not to have an event at the same time!

Finally got the last ear hat I needed yesterday afternoon so Wendy is in the (long) process of being welcomed. And of course that means that Hook is ready to level up so all my characters are just waiting for something to do.

Yeah, Merlin's pretty stingy isn't he?

For what it's worth, 24 hours into working on Peter Pan, and his drops are much worse for me than Wendy so far. So at least we all have that to look forward to. :-)

Oh no! Of course he's worse. I should have expected as much. :rotfl: This is Jungle Book all over again. At least it gives us something to do and doesn't have that silly time constraint the events have, so I guess I won't complain.

There was an app update for the game in the Apple App Store this morning, in case anyone hasn't seen it. Other than screwing up the calendar for me, I haven't noticed any difference. The calendar, rather than counting down to 7pm ET like normal for the next daily reward, is currently for me a 24-hour counter counting down to the time I installed the update (i.e. currently 22:30:00 left). I don't see anything useful in the version notes in the app store, and no comments about it on either Facebook or the Gameloft forum. There were comments about bugs with the calendar reward thing on the Gameloft forum, so I can only guess the new update is somehow intended to fix that, but only made the system worse for me. FYI

What benefits are there to linking with Facebook besides saving your game?(Also,how can I edit my avatar?)

Cant answer you facebook Question I dont have facebook. As for your avatar query, you need 10 posts to have an avatar. Once you have, go into your profile page and click on upper right corner of the symbol you have at the moment and you will see the options for Avatar and Signature. If you need advice or help with disboards check out the Welcome Board.

There was an app update for the game in the Apple App Store this morning, in case anyone hasn't seen it. Other than screwing up the calendar for me, I haven't noticed any difference. The calendar, rather than counting down to 7pm ET like normal for the next daily reward, is currently for me a 24-hour counter counting down to the time I installed the update (i.e. currently 22:30:00 left). I don't see anything useful in the version notes in the app store, and no comments about it on either Facebook or the Gameloft forum. There were comments about bugs with the calendar reward thing on the Gameloft forum, so I can only guess the new update is somehow intended to fix that, but only made the system worse for me. FYI

I saw that update, but because of this post, I'm not updating until there's a valid reason and so far there isn't. I feel like IF we get another event it'll be March probably, because we need TIME, LOTS OF TIME, for Peter Pan. It's absurd!

I saw that update, but because of this post, I'm not updating until there's a valid reason and so far there isn't. I feel like IF we get another event it'll be March probably, because we need TIME, LOTS OF TIME, for Peter Pan. It's absurd!

I think I'll be lucky to get Peter Pan some time in March. You're not kidding about us needing time.

Hi! I’ve only been playing since the week before AIW event. Did rather poorly there but not too bad in SW. as far as the story line, I’m not sure if I’m missing something to defeat Zurg. Do I have to welcome Eve? I’ve passed that task but haven’t earned any of the items yet. I’ve just leveled Celia to 2 and welcomed Roz. So I’m working through those tasks with Mike but when I look in the Wiki I’m not sure this is right. Also didn’t welcome Pete yet-waiting on last item. Am I just impatient or have I missed a step. Thanks for any suggestions.

EVE is part of the main storyline so yes,she will have to be welcomed well before Zurg. It helps if you can welcome the characters in the order in which their quests appear-I know it's hard but it just saves the trouble later on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter