Disney Magic Kingdoms

Magic Kingdoms PeopleMover. it¡s official name is The Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover or TTA for short.

Now off to look up what else TTA stands for. :rotfl2:

Oh! Fun ride! I liked the old name.... In fact, wasn't it the "Webway" People Mover? And I am still a sucker for the round theatre that turns and shows progress of our appliances over time... Carrousel of Progress. I love the song!

Oh! Fun ride! I liked the old name.... In fact, wasn't it the "Webway" People Mover? And I am still a sucker for the round theatre that turns and shows progress of our appliances over time... Carrousel of Progress. I love the song!

It's was acutally the WEDway PeopleMover. As in Walter Elias Disney. WED Enterprises was the prior name of Walt Disney Imagineering. Back when it was a private company owned by Walt, and not part of the Walt Disney Company.

I was disappointed by Its A Small Pandora After All. The visuals are nice but it has no story to it. You get off that boat with no greater understanding of Avatar than when you got on.
Rode it in September. Have been back twice since and have skipped it both times. It is a one-and-done for me.

Was back from WDW yesterday, but in desperate need of recovery, so today....

First of all, Animal Kingdom was AMAZING, every day at Disney is amazing. We made it over to Pandora and did the Na'vi River Ride, which was VERY slow, but I did enjoy. VERY CALM, but SO BEAUTIFUL. Did Flight of the Avatar, and while that was good, it's not good for people like me, who have vertigo at times, or motion sickness. If asked to do it with friends or family I would go again, but if I don't do it any more, I'm not going to be upset about it. And we saw Rivers of Light. That was beautiful. Not has intense as Illuminations. Wonderful show though. Those things were all new to us. The rest of the time, we did what we wanted, and it was a nice day. I had my Mickey Pop, because you MUST have one of those every time you go to Disney, and we had lunch at the Tuskar House, so I got my photo with Safari Mickey and Safari Daisy, and if someone tells me how I will attache photos. For those who are not aware, Goofy and Donald are also at Tuskar House, but we had to leave before they came round to our table, so I missed my shot with them.

On to the game portion:

Merlin - Level 2 - I want them to come up with another thing for him. I don't know what it could be, but I'd like another level for him.
Mickey & Friends - Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pete, Chip, Dale - all 10
Toy Story - Zurg, Jesse, Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Ham, Sarge, Rex, Bullseye - all 10
Toy Alien - collecting for 7 - I use him for Wendy Items and those drop rates STINK so I don't see him leveling up anytime soon
Cinderella - Cinderella & Charming - all 10
Peter Pan - Tink - at 10
- Hook - will be at 6 by day's end
- Wendy - I need 13 balls of yarn & 8 hats
- Peter - ?????
Pirates of the Caribbean - Elizabeth, Jack, Will - all at 6 (does anyone know why it stopped at 6? That seems strange to me)
Monsters Inc - Mike, Sulley, Boo, Roz, Celia Mae, Randall - all 10
Wall-E - Wall-E & Eve - all 10
Tangled - Mother Gothel, Flynn, Rapunzel, Maximus - all 10
Sleeping Beauty - Aurora, Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather - all 10
Zootopia - Judy, Nick, Chief Bogo, Flash - all 10
Jungle Book - Bagheera, Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie - all 10
- Shere Khan - collecting for 9
Incredibles - Dash, Mrs., Mr., Violet, Frozone, Syndrome - all 10
Nightmare Before Christmas - Zero, Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie - all 10
Frozen - Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Hans, Kristof, Sven - all 10
Mula - Li Shang, Mulan, Mushu - all 10
Beauty and the Beast - Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Gaston - all 10
Lion King - Zazu, Nala, Simba, Rafiki, Scar, Timon, Pumba - all 10
Aladdin - Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Carpet, Jafar, Iago, Genie - all 10
Alice in Wonderland - Alice, Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, Caterpillar, Cheshire Cat - all 10
- Queen of Hearts - collecting for 10
Snow White - Bashful, Doc, Sneezy, Dopey, Happy, Snow White - all 10
- Evil Queen - collecting for 8
- Grumpy - collecting for 10
- Sleepy - collecting for 10

111 Total Characters available, I have 109, I'm working on 10 and 11 which are Wendy and Peter. I STILL wish for Duck Tales and Winnie the Pooh, but not for a while, I want to finish up all the ones I have now before adding in new people

Glad you enjoyed your trip and the new stuff at AK (though sorry about the vertigo issues!)

Also glad to see you enjoyed Rivers of Light - I really liked it but it seems to get a bad wrap as it isn't big and in your face with loud booms, etc like the other night time shows. It's definitely different but I think it fits the park well and I enjoyed the music quite a bit

Everybody’s trips to disney sound great. Im hoping to go in April. A quick game question..are the exclusive characters like rex annd wall-e worth getting. I already hear sparrow is a waste. Working on tangled now is maximus worth the pile of gems?

Everybody’s trips to disney sound great. Im hoping to go in April. A quick game question..are the exclusive characters like rex annd wall-e worth getting. I already hear sparrow is a waste. Working on tangled now is maximus worth the pile of gems?
Sparrow has been helping with Hook

Getting those items for Wendy is taking so long that I've managed to get Hook to level 8 and max out Grumpy at level 10 and I STILL need 3 more ear hats to even begin to welcome Wendy. (And yes, I have all 3 characters plus the parade float working hard to get those hats around the clock). The quest continues into yet another week...

Rex was helpful in speeding up the “defeat zurg” process. Plus, I think he is fun.

I did not get Wall-E until it was tume to earn Bulls Eye. He was super helpful in earning those tokens with Eve and didn’t have to be leveled very much (maybe lvl 1 or lvl 2). Other than that....not very useful.

Sparrow has proven helpful with Hook items.

All that said, my 2 cents...unless you have an abundance of gems or wish to spend cash to get the main story-line gem characters, I would save gems for timed events.

Rex was helpful in speeding up the “defeat zurg” process. Plus, I think he is fun.
I know Rex has those wish bubble kids who want to meet him. Wondering if the code isn't part of the game if he's not a part of your current character line-up? Not sure how that would work.

Getting those items for Wendy is taking so long that I've managed to get Hook to level 8 and max out Grumpy at level 10 and I STILL need 3 more ear hats to even begin to welcome Wendy. (And yes, I have all 3 characters plus the parade float working hard to get those hats around the clock). The quest continues into yet another week...
About 8 hours from Wendy's countdown clock to finish. By then, I should have the final hat I need to immediately bring her to level 2 (although with the way these Jungle Book characters have been stingy with tokens, who knows). I should also have the final 2 hooks to bring Hook to 9. After that, I start the 24-hour Queen countdown to Level 10. Since Grumpy is done, that'll finish off the Snow White character set to 10.

I was disappointed by Its A Small Pandora After All. The visuals are nice but it has no story to it. You get off that boat with no greater understanding of Avatar than when you got on. Flight of Passage, on the other hand, is now the best ride in WDW.

There is a storyline - it's just not really explained to the rider beforehand. It is that the Shaman is calling everyone to her which is why the activity builds as you ride and then more and more creatures appear and it gets louder and eventually you see other Navi journeying as well - so you are on the journey to see the Shaman and discover a lot of the rest of the animal and plan life on Pandora while doing so

I think it is a very nice ride, but quite short - and not worth the 100 min + wait it often gets

Putting my prior posts about what happens after welcoming Wendy together:
- Wendy has a solo 4-hour task initially
- 12-hour build of Peter Pan's flight after Wendy's task.
- After Peter Pan's Flight is done, Wendy has a solo 8-hour mission.

After the 8-hour task, Wendy has another 4-hour solo task for which she has to be level 3.
After that comes the prompt to Welcome Peter Pan.

60 Pixie Dust
35 Pan Flutes

- parade (2hr)
- Baloo and Mowgli - Keeping Out of Trouble (6hr)
- Captain Hook - Plotting Against Pan (6hr)
- Grumpy - March On (6hr)
- Shere Khan - Interrogating the Snake (6hr)
35 Hats
- parade (2hr)
- Baloo - Avoid Snakes (6hr)
- Mowgli - Picking Prickly Pears (6hr)
- Tinkerbell - Visit Princess Fairytale Hall (8hr)
- Attraction - The Jolly Roger (8hr)
750,000 magic

Apparently Peter Pan's Flight doesn't do anything to help Peter Pan directly...

Putting my prior posts about what happens after welcoming Wendy together:
- Wendy has a solo 4-hour task initially
- 12-hour build of Peter Pan's flight after Wendy's task.
- After Peter Pan's Flight is done, Wendy has a solo 8-hour mission.

After the 8-hour task, Wendy has another 4-hour solo task for which she has to be level 3.
After that comes the prompt to Welcome Peter Pan.

60 Pixie Dust
35 Pan Flutes

- parade (2hr)
- Baloo and Mowgli - Keeping Out of Trouble (6hr)
- Captain Hook - Plotting Against Pan (6hr)
- Grumpy - March On (6hr)
- Shere Khan - Interrogating the Snake (6hr)
35 Hats
- parade (2hr)
- Baloo - Avoid Snakes (6hr)
- Mowgli - Picking Prickly Pears (6hr)
- Tinkerbell - Visit Princess Fairytale Hall (8hr)
- Attraction - The Jolly Roger (8hr)
750,000 magic

Apparently Peter Pan's Flight doesn't do anything to help Peter Pan directly...
Disappointed to read that the interns are using so many overlapping characters to help collect tokens. Going to be an uphill battle to collect for Peter Pan AND Wendy simultaneously.

I know Rex has those wish bubble kids who want to meet him. Wondering if the code isn't part of the game if he's not a part of your current character line-up? Not sure how that would work.

I don’t have Rex. If you don’t have the character you don’t get those wish bubbles for them, just for the characters that you do have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter