Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hmm it's dropping mostly Hook items for me. Maybe I should stop levelling him up until I have welcomed Wendy.

Well in case any other newer players are wondering. I defeated Mother Gothel, then the Peter Pan characters changed from saying 'defeat Mother Gothel' to 'complete more Jungle Book quests' or something like that. So it will be a while yet for me! Getting enough potions for levelling up etc is a constant challenge at the moment, and my character book requires over 900k to level up all those that are ready to go the next one up, (plus over 600 hours, eek!)

I just noticed that on the calendar page, in the upper left it lists your totals for how many times you have collected the daily reward - the total consecutive and then grand total

I am at 6 days consecutive and 635 total collections

I just noticed that on the calendar page, in the upper left it lists your totals for how many times you have collected the daily reward - the total consecutive and then grand total

I am at 6 days consecutive and 635 total collections
That's funny, because I checked that also and sounds like we started right around the same time. 6 consecutive days, and 637 total for me....

27/70 for Wendy now bc I haven’t gotten Hook yet. I’m 100% okay with that progress so far since I have everyone else at 9 or maxed.

27/70 for Wendy now bc I haven’t gotten Hook yet. I’m 100% okay with that progress so far since I have everyone else at 9 or maxed.

Nah, you're doing really well. I'm 27/70 too, and I have Hook. He hasn't been helping all that much.

Update from me - it's easier to list my level 10 Characters and who I am introducing, everyone else is either in between or not at that point.
Level 10:
Pluto
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Woody
Tink
Elizabeth Swan (max level 6)
Will Turner (max level 6)

Introducing Prince Philip and Judy Hopps

First special event was Alice so lots of missing characters that I'm not likely to get, not going to bother with chests...

Anyone bought the Peter Pan Float? Any drops? Debating if it’s worth it or not... At the moment I have 15 N&T and 20 hats! At this rate I’ll have Wendy around Xmas!

Anyone bought the Peter Pan Float? Any drops? Debating if it’s worth it or not... At the moment I have 15 N&T and 20 hats! At this rate I’ll have Wendy around Xmas!
Yes it is worth it. The drop rate has been extremely high for some of us. It also helps to not level Hook up(if you have him) There are multiple things that drop for both Hook and Wendy. I was trying to max Hook out as fast as possible but yesterday instead of leveling him up to 8 I left him to see how much it would help Wendy. She was at 17/13 yesterday afternoon and already this morning she is at 21/16.

Well in case any other newer players are wondering. I defeated Mother Gothel, then the Peter Pan characters changed from saying 'defeat Mother Gothel' to 'complete more Jungle Book quests' or something like that. So it will be a while yet for me! Getting enough potions for levelling up etc is a constant challenge at the moment, and my character book requires over 900k to level up all those that are ready to go the next one up, (plus over 600 hours, eek!)

It seems that the only stoyline characters that seem to drop the actual Wendy specific tokens are Junglebook characters. This is why you need to welcome them.

Personally I don't think it's been all that helpful. I did get a needle and thread this morning, but yesterday it game me nothing at all for Wendy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter