Disney Magic Kingdoms

Needs to be done this way. Having the days broken up means that you get another chance on the next reward if you miss one.
If you had to log in everyday without missing a day to get every reward. Then if you missed one day then you would miss every other reward in the future.

That does make sense, I hadn't thought about that. I do remember in the livestream they mentioned about figuring out a way to reward people who have very high consecutive days. I hope it's not a sun dial. :P

Same I am rank 463, thats fine with me, I only wanted the Minnie Ears Stand, dont need anymore platinum chests, I have 4 waiting to be opened. Gems would be nice, but not logging in non stop 4 hourly for 20 gems, I have better things to do.

Agreed - life has to be lived, for me that was going to a community get together, teaching a gym class, grocery shopping, and laundry

Nice progress.
I finally got to upgrade both Evil Queen and Grumpy to 9, so now they are collecting for 10. Grumpy is upgrading to 9 now. Sleepy will be going to 9 when the character book is free, then on to the final characters who need to be maxed out, Snow White, Baloo, Bagheera, Mowgli, Alice, Mad Hatter and Hare then everyone else will be maxed except for
Shere Khan 5/8 5/8 for level 9
Alien 0/20 8/20 for level 10
Grumpy ?/? ?/?
Evil Queen 5/20 1/20

Focus will be on Peter Pan til our next event. I agree with you storyline slow progress like jungle book is better than rushed event so soon after Snow White.

Wendy 4/35 4/35
Hook - refusing to spend my 709 gems until I know who is coming to the Kingdom next, if it is Winnie the Pooh, Tigger could be a premium and I would rather have him bouncing around my park.

Great progress for you too! I really hope Winnie the Pooh is next as well. I do know that I am OCD about collecting all the characters and every few months, I will purchase a gem package, hopefully when it's on sale, so that I can get the premium characters. It's a bad habit to have, and yet, I have it. I need a job now to support this habit, so let's hope I get a job before the next update, :)

I don't know about Winnie the Pooh;if they finally get around to unlocking the Adventureland portal,it's more likely we'll get the additional characters for PotC since the pirate ship's right there.Or,since it's an aquatic area,The Little Mermaid. The movie's 30th anniversary's not for another year,though.

I don't know about Winnie the Pooh;if they finally get around to unlocking the Adventureland portal,it's more likely we'll get the additional characters for PotC since the pirate ship's right there.Or,since it's an aquatic area,The Little Mermaid. The movie's 30th anniversary's not for another year,though.

Screw new area just give me the ability to take POTC to level 10 LIKE LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE.

Playing the update game, since my last update on the 17th:

I've accomplished the below in purple:

Snow White
Bashful – 5 8 9, almost ready for 10
Doc – 7 8, ready for 9 MAXED
Sneezy – 7 9 ready for 10
Dopey – 6 8 MAXED
Happy – 6 8 9, 2 tokens away from ready
Snow – 5 7, almost ready for 8 2 tokens away from 9
Queen - leveling to 5 right now 6, going to 7 tonight 8
Grumpy – 5 6 7
Sleepy – 5 leveling to 7 8 now

Toy Story
Toy Alien - 7, 1 token away from ready to level to 8 8, halfway to 9

Alice In Wonderland
Alice – 9 ready to level up MAXED
Mad Hatter - 9, ready to level up MAXED
White Rabbit-9, ready to level up MAXED
Queen Of Hearts – 9 7 tokens away from ready waiting for evil queen to be done with tokens to level up to 9, before taking her off token quests to level up

Peter Pan
Hook - 3
Wendy - 3 yarn, 14 ears. Her darn yarn just won't drop for me, despite every character available working on it.

Overall I'm still happy w/ my progress. With the way things are going, I will probably be done maxing all the SW characters except queen, snow, grumpy, and sleepy before I can even welcome wendy unless her drops improve, and I wouldn't be surprised if I have hook maxed before I finish maxing the SW characters.
[/QUOTE]

For new things, they will probably do a mini event for the lunar festival in February with all the new costumes saying coming soon in the costume show.
I don't know about anyone else's games, but my chests are always found in the same 6 locations in the park around main street EXCEPT when they are tweaking the game to add new content. As of midday yesterday, my chests were all in adventure land, where they haven't been since the Aladdin event, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next piece of land they unlock is over there. I can also sometimes see slightly more/wider views of the river at the front/left side of adventure land, which also makes me think they are playing with the area's parameters.

So out of curiosity, does anyone have ALL the characters, minus Hook, Peter, and Wendy and have more than 5million magic?

So out of curiosity, does anyone have ALL the characters, minus Hook, Peter, and Wendy and have more than 5million magic?

Yes, but with hardly any magic to spare. Currently at 5,278,480 magic.

Ever sense they added the send home feature I basically send all characters that don’t collect items home. Only real exception is is I return someone because some brat wants them for happiness :rotfl:In that case I’ll send them on 1 or 2 hour jobs for the rest of the day and send them home before I go to sleep. As long as I’m above 5M magic I’ll continue doing this. If/when I fall below 5M, I’ll send more characters out on shorter jobs.

Yes. I have over 7M magic and all of the characters, except the new Peter Pan ones. But I still don't have that elusive Zootopia Racetrack. >:( Similar to PP, I keep most people "home" and only send out those characters that need to do something or collect tokens for other characters. However, I have decided to just keep sending out the characters on short tasks until their "happiness" is requested. Just saves me a few clicks and they keep racking up some magic.

Every character (minus Wendy and Peter), and every attraction (minus Peter Pan's Flight and Lost Boys' Hideout). 13,674,094 in magic.

There are a couple of premium characters I don't have. I have been right around 14.5 million for the last couple of months. My Snow White and Alice characters are at 8, 9, or 10.

I’m very impressed with all the people who have so much magic. I have all the characters ,I used Peter and Wendy and all the attractions minus the PP stuff and Splash Mountain, and I’m hovering around 3M. Sometimes abover sometimes just below when I level someone up. I’m assuming once I’m all caught up on my characters and still send them out for tasks I’ll increase my magic count. I know for right now I don’t see myself getting to 4M anytime soon, because Peter Pan is a mega magic character grouping. Thanks to all who replied.

Wendy is at 12 yarns and 15 hats, so maybe in two weeks I’ll have her.

What happens when you go to the Disney Magic Kingdoms page in the Windows Store? The day the update came out, I went into the store, and I could see it start downloading. I find just opening the game unreliable for updating on my Windows laptop, and have to force Windows to check for app updates via the store.

I always do the same on my iPhone as well - when I first see people have gotten the update I go to the appstore and look at the list of apps that have updates ready and scroll down and generally will see Disney Magic Kingdoms with an update - sometimes if I search for Disney Magic Kingdoms it won't indicate there is an update, I have to go to that list of ready updates

yes, I have all the characters (though not all at the maximum level yet - still working on upping the Alien and some of the Snow White characters, rest are all at max) and I have about 11.5m magic

How do people end up with so much magic??

My guess is that most of us, who started playing close to when the game was released, are likely to have more magic. There was a time when they weren’t releasing players as quickly as they have been lately, and leveling costs for characters/lands were considerably less expensive. I remember there was a 4 ot 5 month period without anything new content to spend on, so our magic flow was considerably higher.

It’s funny I can remember complaining at that time that there wasn’t enough content in the game and now I’m complaining that they’re releasing to much. I guess the only consistent is that I’m complaining about the game. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter