Disney Magic Kingdoms

My bad! It's called Google Play Games. Has a green triangle/ arrow w game controller icon. Download from Play store. Long push on the DMK game icon. (Short tap will open the game).Up pops a screen w a video camera at the top. Click on the video camera. Choose quality- I chose 480pSD. Click launch. Up pops the record button- bottom left corner. Cover your front camera if you don't want your face recorded. Then hit the red dot to record. The rest should be self explanatory. Good luck!
Thank you!!!!

Pretty sure Peter Pan is not an event so unless you are like I must get started right now right away and get it done so I can wine until I get more new content later type of a person there's not really a time limit here at all.

Yeah, it would really annoy me to not be able to start right away just because I was leveling up another character. The evil queen is just going to have to wait. I'm pretty excited about Peter Pan since I love the movie and I am really happy that they are adding onto the main storyline.

Just my bit of wishful thinking. Having been around for a while i dont really consider movies like monsters inc, zootopia and nightmare before Christmas what i think about when my mind goes to Disney. Sure they are all great movies in their own ways but I personally would love to see petes dragon, rescuers, braer rabbit, among other mega classic Disney characters. Just dreaming I guess but this game truly has so much more growth potential

I know im just a cranky old man but seriously how is it that peter pan is just starting to come around AFTER? Zootopia and nightmare before Christmas? Wheres winnie the pooh? Get off my theme park you darn whipper snappers!

I know im just a cranky old man but seriously how is it that peter pan is just starting to come around AFTER? Zootopia and nightmare before Christmas? Wheres winnie the pooh? Get off my theme park you darn whipper snappers!
I agree with you but I'm sure what those interns are thinking is that they want to grab an entire audience and not just the people that like the classics. They bounce around to keep everyone interested.

Right im sure they are more concerned with holding on to a large, young demographic but us we older folks are the ones with jobs and all the rassin’ frassin’ money to spend. Oh well there’s still time for them to come around

iOS update available now!

Captain Hook is 550 gems....boooo!!! Did we know he was a gem character? Maybe I just missed that so now we are down to just 2 new characters without spending gems. Pretty weak if you ask me.

Wendy needs 35 items each plus a 24 hour welcome and 300,000 magic. So not impressed.

Last edited:

Since we have the Go Home option, there should be a selection on each character in their tasks menu. My game keeps locking up as I scroll thru the Home Book looking for the characters I want to park.

I agree with you but I'm sure what those interns are thinking is that they want to grab an entire audience and not just the people that like the classics. They bounce around to keep everyone interested.
Right im sure they are more concerned with holding on to a large, young demographic but us we older folks are the ones with jobs and all the rassin’ frassin’ money to spend. Oh well there’s still time for them to come around
Pretty much the only other game I play with any sort of regularity at all is Disney's Crossy Road. There, the developers tend to go for modern over classic. They dropped the ball by including the live action Jungle Book over the classic animated film. Same with Beauty & the Beast. For Alice in Wonderland, they used the abysmal second film as their land. No one saw that film. And rather than just do a general Cars release, they centered it around a demolition derby theme. Hell, no one saw Cars 3, either.

Captain Hook is 550 gems....boooo!!! Did we know he was a gem character? Maybe I just missed that so now we are down to just 2 new characters without spending gems. Pretty weak if you ask me.

Wendy needs 35 items each plus a 24 hour welcome and 300,000 magic. So not impressed.
Well, we wanted a non-timed update and we got it. Now we've got the rest of the game's life to save enough gems to blow them on Hook.

Would you mind posting the tasks needed for her items

A VERY STRONG exercise in patience is needed for Peter Pan. Don’t feel the need to rush anything, it’s not worth the stress. For Wendy 20 pixie dust bottles, 35 needle and thread, 35 ears and 300,000 magic. Not worth the rush. Oh and Hook is 550 gems. Happy Wednesday all.

Just my bit of wishful thinking. Having been around for a while i dont really consider movies like monsters inc, zootopia and nightmare before Christmas what i think about when my mind goes to Disney. Sure they are all great movies in their own ways but I personally would love to see petes dragon, rescuers, braer rabbit, among other mega classic Disney characters. Just dreaming I guess but this game truly has so much more growth potential
Your posting sounds a lot like my own posting from this past Saturday:
For me, it's more about characters I have no use for, and I wonder why they are even part of the game to begin with. Wall-E, Incredibles, Zootopia, Monsters Inc, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pirates all seemed to be pretty random inclusions.

Bought Hook. His hook has 3 characters able to collect it and take 6 or 8 hours to collect. His hat is epic and has 3 or 4 characters starting at 4 hours. Also available in a silver chest, got 1, so that’s why I can’t check if it’s 3 or 4 characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter