Disney Magic Kingdoms

I went back into it later in the day, and everything was back to normal. Very strange. I don't think I was in build mode. Still kind of new to all of this, but having loads of fun learning! Thank you for the info. I thought I had missed something.

Hey, my picture is Madame Medusa. Then again, I'm just an evil evil person, so...

Good point about your pic. Also, as villains go I think there are so many great female choices and not nearly as many male ones in the Disney vault. I really like the Rescuers; well I like most Disney movies but I'm working on liking Frozen (since we'll get a Frozen Night at Sea on our upcoming trip) more since I never really got the huge outpouring of love for that movie.

Rocking the dots event, So interns dont you think you should supply Minnie with a brand new polka dot outfit for the occasion? It is an event after all. Its only fair, the poor girl has less costumes than Mickey!!

Yeah? Well MY inner princess says that you're nuts. Kindly stop feeding ideas to the interns.

Hey now I recall your inner princess liking my nutty idea when you clicked like on my post ;)
I do like that you have an inner princess Supernova :)
Not to worry, I have banned my inner princess from future posts so she doesnt give the interns any more ideas!!!

No one wants to drop for Grumpy anymore, guess they have had enough of his antics. Shere Khan's drops have been better. At this rate Shere Khan will be level 9 collecting for 10 before Grumpy gets the last few ear hats he needs.

Does it matter which floats you use?Currently I'm using Alice in Wonderland,Snow White,Zootopia,Sleeping Beauty and Wall-E.My next parade's ready in 28 minutes.

I do not think it matters. I have for floats, Aladdin, Alice, Snow White, Zootopia, and Jungle Book. I got 5 gems from the second parade collecting today.

No one wants to drop for Grumpy anymore, guess they have had enough of his antics. Shere Khan's drops have been better. At this rate Shere Khan will be level 9 collecting for 10 before Grumpy gets the last few ear hats he needs.

My Grumpy drop rate also really fell the last few days. Took me a day and a half to collect the last ear hat I needed. Had everyone out collecting, think it was 6 characters. Well almost everyone, didn’t send Grumpy out on his 12h mission, in hopes that final hat would drop sooner. Finally began leveling mine to 9 a few hours ago.

Need just one more hat to bring him up to 9. Can't seem to earn it, even after shortening the Queen's task by an hour. So long 4 gems...

Didn’t it say Peter Pan starts tomorrow? If this is the case, where is the update? I have been checking the App Store periodically today and yesterday and so far nothing. Is it just me or is there no real update for the game, we just start working on Peter Pan? Thanks for any help.

Didn’t it say Peter Pan starts tomorrow? If this is the case, where is the update? I have been checking the App Store periodically today and yesterday and so far nothing. Is it just me or is there no real update for the game, we just start working on Peter Pan? Thanks for any help.
Update probably released tomorrow. Sometimes they give everyone a full day to download the content, sometimes there are mini events built in with Mickey and friends, and then the actual update takes place the following day. Let's see what happens.

Of course with the Peter Pan thing starting tomorrow I finally get the last item I needed to get the Queen to level 10. Now I'm afraid to hit that button and have there sitting there for 24 hours. And, like others, my Grumpy drops have not done well at all. I think he hasn't had a single ear hat drop in a few days.

Of course with the Peter Pan thing starting tomorrow I finally get the last item I needed to get the Queen to level 10. Now I'm afraid to hit that button and have there sitting there for 24 hours. And, like others, my Grumpy drops have not done well at all. I think he hasn't had a single ear hat drop in a few days.
Not sure how quickly we'll be able to collect all of Wendy's stuff anyway.

Totally agree. But I'm still scared to start leveling up the queen.
Yeah, well too late for me. I accidentally pulled the trigger on Snow White, so for the next twenty-some-odd hours, she'll be monopolizing the story book for me.

Yeah, well too late for me. I accidentally pulled the trigger on Snow White, so for the next twenty-some-odd hours, she'll be monopolizing the story book for me.

Well, hopefully it won't matter anyway. If the Peter Pan addition is anything like the Jungle Book one it will take days to collect what is needed to really get started.

Pretty sure Peter Pan is not an event so unless you are like I must get started right now right away and get it done so I can wine until I get more new content later type of a person there's not really a time limit here at all.

My Grumpy ear drops are bad too. 12 more of those is all that is keeping me from having everyone maxed out. Was hoping to be at that point before tomorrow but looks like its not gonna happen.

the update is tomorrow, peter pan probably goes live with it.

Update probably released tomorrow. Sometimes they give everyone a full day to download the content, sometimes there are mini events built in with Mickey and friends, and then the actual update takes place the following day. Let's see what happens.

Pretty sure Peter Pan is not an event so unless you are like I must get started right now right away and get it done so I can wine until I get more new content later type of a person there's not really a time limit here at all.

It is a storyline addition, not an event and I posted before the patch notes which states that it will be available on January 24th. That means, once you get the update, then you can get started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter