Disney Magic Kingdoms

Back home in Colorado. The Trophy event started as we were taxiing to the runway, so I didn't click on anything until I was in airline mode. Even though I was only offline 4.5 hours I joined my leaderboard in first place. I won't be able to keep it up, though, because I am focusing more on EC than trophies. My Windows game, I couldn't start until I got back to my computer, but unlike the IOS game, I wasn't earning them all day/

IOS game is working on Welcoming the Queen, but not going well. Windows game, I am almost done with the 4 hour tasks, I think Sleepy still has a Washing Task, and I don't remember if there is anything else. But now that I'm home, and on my own devices I can focus on EC. Grumpy is still not going to happen in either game. My IOS game I only have 10 gems at the moment because I finally got enough to get the Premium Attraction. I have 300 gems in my Windows game, because I bought the Happy + Attraction bundle, but it doesn't sound like that will be enough to get enough Grumpy tokens, so I'm probably going to invest them in Parade slots instead.

Finally working on the Queen now. The Candy Apple stand is now available - does it give anything else out apart from EC? Wasn't sure if it was going to dispense candy apples too. Don't want to waste 75 gems...

its technically possible. IF someone had all the trophy tasks finished when the event started, collected them and then put everyone right back on them, you're looking at 3 collections of the 1hr tasks and 2 collections of characters with 2hr tasks in 2 hours

that said, such a circumstances are MAAAAD suspect.

Definitely suspect, now same guy has 350 trophies while #2 & #3 only have 172.

So if I put my game in airplane mode for the trophy event, I won’t be able to watch the ads for gems, correct? This is the first time I’ve done the airplane mode, how long do you guys usually play before turning it on?

Finally working on the Queen now. The Candy Apple stand is now available - does it give anything else out apart from EC? Wasn't sure if it was going to dispense candy apples too. Don't want to waste 75 gems...

I bought one; just because I liked it. It gives 44 EC every 6? Hours. Not sure on the timer as it’s part way through its cycle in my game.

No tokens as far as I know, but most of my characters are ready to level up, so I won’t know for sure until after I level them. I don’t recall any concession stands giving tokens, so I am not counting on it.

Just as long as you keep the jinx to yourself! :rotfl2:

So far my drop rate has been incredible! Just collected my final hat, only 8 hours after I collected my first one. Have 4/9 Heart Boxes, so I’ve got everyone working on those. Even after screwing up with leveling SW, Grumpy has been a champ and brought me 2 hats!
At least Grumpy is earning his keep/gems!! I'm on SW's 6 hr task right now. But I'll be putting that little fussy dwarf to work soon.

I bought one; just because I liked it. It gives 44 EC every 6? Hours. Not sure on the timer as it’s part way through its cycle in my game.

No tokens as far as I know, but most of my characters are ready to level up, so I won’t know for sure until after I level them. I don’t recall any concession stands giving tokens, so I am not counting on it.
They really should have had the Candy Apple Concessions give out candy apples. That would have been a nice touch so close to the finish line.

They really should have had the Candy Apple Concessions give out candy apples. That would have been a nice touch so close to the finish line.
I’m curious as to how we will earn apples post the event, given there won’t be scary trees to click on!

I’m curious as to how we will earn apples post the event, given there won’t be scary trees to click on!
If history repeats itself, the 60 minute tasks for most of the SW characters will probably turn into apples. You know, I thought those angry little trees were going to be the thing that drove everyone crazy....but that 1st place ribbon went to Grumpy this time. I don't think anyone rants about the trees at all. The interns are using psychological tricks on us so we would forget the tedium of getting trees. Sneaky little interns!!!

If history repeats itself, the 60 minute tasks for most of the SW characters will probably turn into apples. You know, I thought those angry little trees were going to be the thing that drove everyone crazy....but that 1st place ribbon went to Grumpy this time. I don't think anyone rants about the trees at all. The interns are using psychological tricks on us so we would forget the tedium of getting trees. Sneaky little interns!!!

Yep. That's a good point. Nobody is complaining much about those trees. :rotfl:

I have never seen the drop rate this bad. Only 1 of each for the queen in 4 rounds of sending characters out. I am going to pull all of my Alice and Jungle Book characters that were working on Shere Khan and Queen of Hearts. They hadn’t impacted the collection before, but I’ll try anything. I really don’t want to spend $15 or more to get the queen and grumpy.

I have never seen the drop rate this bad. Only 1 of each for the queen in 4 rounds of sending characters out. I am going to pull all of my Alice and Jungle Book characters that were working on Shere Khan and Queen of Hearts. They hadn’t impacted the collection before, but I’ll try anything. I really don’t want to spend $15 or more to get the queen and grumpy.
But in the end, isn't that what the interns really want of you?

I haven’t been on here in a long while... that being said im not reading through the hundred or so pages that i missed. Lol
I will finish defeating the evil queen in 4 hours.
I have around 19,000 ec and ranked 360 in my leaderboard because i had goofy on the trophy task before the trophy event started so i had to start from the beginning.
Looks like im not going to get grumpy 22/60 owls and 11/40 ear hats hopefully they will have an option to buy him before the event ends.

I am not having any luck with my evil queen drops. I refuse to buy her. At this rate it will take me the rest of the event. I did not get grumpy either. I am starting to lose interest.

Glad there are 5 days left. If 1 dropped every 4 hours, then I have 72 hours left before the Queen. At least my last round dropped 2 to make up for 2 rounds of nothing. I really don’t want to have to start setting an alarm to finish just to avoid having to spend any more money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter