• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I hate to say this for fear of jinxing myself but the queen drops have been fairly easy so far. I have 4 hats and 3 boxes. I used my 100 Xmas gems to buy grumpy and he has been super helpful though so that might be why. And I am totally expecting the gold trophy event. I’m not sure how much I’ll participate though because I hate to take away boxes from those who are still trying for grumpy.

Same for me. Just collected my latest group of 4 hour workers and currently have 4 boxes and 5 hats! I even screwed up and leveled up my Snow White this morning so my Grumpy now collects 4 items for his 2 hour job, but he still returned a box. :thumbsup2

Was planning on using the airport mode until tomorrow morning or Striking Gold, but accidently opened the game while connected to the internet. :confused3 That’s probably a good thing though since I don’t need to continuously turn airport mode on/off. Now I wouln’t feel pressured top 3 and even with more casual play I should easily finish top 250!

I'm so annoyed. I bought Dopey, but nothing else that required gems.

That being said I have two tasks for each token to get the queen, of which 1 of each token requires Snow White. Most of them require the 7dmt attraction. I guess I don't have a choice.

The classics? Like Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean (movie version), Monsters Inc, Tangled, Incredibles, NBC, and Zootopia?
Hey, I never said they were all winners. Still trying to figure out why I'm sending NBC characters out to collect Alice in Wonderland tokens. What the hell.......??????

THE TIME HAS COME!! I can now get rid of all of these gold and platinum chests for the evil queen!!
Don't be too sure. Today's gold chest yielded yet another flag of Corona. What I wouldn't have given for that to have simply been a Corona at this point.

Side note, her drops are crap. Only have one token so far.
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for this new format. I mean, to be sending out TWO characters at a time to yield nothing????

15 more minutes for sleepy to wash up then I join you all on the Quest for Queens drops. Sleepy will be going to level 3 when he is clean so he can help. I already have every possible character out for Queens tokens and Sneezy is patiently waiting for Sleepy so they can take their break. Both open pedestals have gold chests (although I wont hold my breath for those) at least I have 4 open slots to collect more chests that will bring me even more elixirs to add to my collection.

Nearly found myself so close yet so far..
Sleepy fell asleep with his head in the water...dont drown on me Sleepy, I need you.

Imagine my relief when the game came out of it frozen state, and Sleepy lifted his head... that was a close one!!!

My Queen drops are not nearly as good as some of the ones posted here. Just hoping they pick up speed before the event ends.

Rewards for Golden Trophy are a little different this time

#1- 10 grumphy chests & 8k ec
#2 - 8 chests, 6k ec
#3 - 6 chests, 4k ec
#4-50 - 4 chests, 3k ec
#51-250 - 3 chests, 2500 ec
#251-500 - 3 chests, 2k ec
#501-1000 - 2 chests, 1750 ec
#1001-2000 - 2 chests, 1500 ec
#2001-3250 - 1 chest, 1250 ec
#3251-5000 - 1 chest, 1000 ec

On a gripe note, 2hrs in and #1 is at 52. Is that even possible?

Thanks for the info. Wow, it looks like they are making it really tough this time.

I'm so annoyed. I bought Dopey, but nothing else that required gems.

That being said I have two tasks for each token to get the queen, of which 1 of each token requires Snow White. Most of them require the 7dmt attraction. I guess I don't have a choice.

It is really annoying. Same thing happened to me with B&B when I didn't buy the gem attraction. I don't like it when they basically give you little choice.

I hate to say this for fear of jinxing myself but the queen drops have been fairly easy so far. I have 4 hats and 3 boxes. I used my 100 Xmas gems to buy grumpy and he has been super helpful though so that might be why. And I am totally expecting the gold trophy event. I’m not sure how much I’ll participate though because I hate to take away boxes from those who are still trying for grumpy.

And of course I DID jinx myself- have not gotten any drops for her after this post.

With the gold trophies event having such high EC as rewards it will entice a lot more players to rank, reducing the chances for those needing the chests to welcome Grumpy. Shame on you Gameloft. Not me I would rather give the opportunity to those who need him. I will get my EC from those who produce the most over the next 4 days.

And of course I DID jinx myself- have not gotten any drops for her after this post.
Just as long as you keep the jinx to yourself! :rotfl2:

So far my drop rate has been incredible! Just collected my final hat, only 8 hours after I collected my first one. Have 4/9 Heart Boxes, so I’ve got everyone working on those. Even after screwing up with leveling SW, Grumpy has been a champ and brought me 2 hats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter