• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone still trying to get Alice dont stress about time left after she is welcomed there are minimal tasks before Queens 1st battle just keep all your Alice characters free when she is due to finish. I believe Alice has a 60min quest alone followed by another with caterpillar for 60 min amd march hare and hatter have a 4hr then on to the battle. After that battle you get 4 gems...nice...then 30 bread and butterflies 3 min in between when there is 30 sec to respawn you can skip for free so dont waste gems then you on to the 2nd battle, thats where I am now not sure if there is any tasks after that before welcoming the Queen. Must say this is a nice change after all the tasks needed to be completed before battling Scar in the lion king event.

I am half way through the first battle. Hope getting the Queen is not to bad after the second battle. I will not be able to play much this weekend.

There are a couple shorter tasks after the second battle and a bread and butterfly tapper. Then to welcome the Queen its

14 half cups
10 heart fans
10 queen ears
18,500 event currency

Also got a bundle option $14.99 for the Queen, giant cookie stand and 100 gems. pass for now

There are a couple shorter tasks after the second battle and a bread and butterfly tapper. Then to welcome the Queen its

14 half cups
10 heart fans
10 queen ears
18,500 event currency

Also got a bundle option $14.99 for the Queen, giant cookie stand and 100 gems. pass for now

Are her items legendary or epic?

Anyone still trying to get Alice dont stress about time left after she is welcomed there are minimal tasks before Queens 1st battle just keep all your Alice characters free when she is due to finish. I believe Alice has a 60min quest alone followed by another with caterpillar for 60 min amd march hare and hatter have a 4hr then on to the battle. After that battle you get 4 gems...nice...then 30 bread and butterflies 3 min in between when there is 30 sec to respawn you can skip for free so dont waste gems then you on to the 2nd battle, thats where I am now not sure if there is any tasks after that before welcoming the Queen. Must say this is a nice change after all the tasks needed to be completed before battling Scar in the lion king event.

Just note that some of the tasks are required (purple) and some are optional (yellow) - including the first two 60 min tasks you get when you get Alice, only one is required so make sure to do that one first

Has anyone else not been getting the half teacup things when the task is complete? The last 3 times I’ve sent them out, none of them returned a cup which I find strange.

Has anyone else not been getting the half teacup things when the task is complete? The last 3 times I’ve sent them out, none of them returned a cup which I find strange.

This will happen if you've got the maximum number for the sum of the characters' requirements.

So if you have 5 characters and each character needs 5 half cups, then you'll only be able to collect a maximum of 25 half cups.

This will happen if you've got the maximum number for the sum of the characters' requirements.

So if you have 5 characters and each character needs 5 half cups, then you'll only be able to collect a maximum of 25 half cups.
Ooohhhhh, that makes sense!

14 half cups
10 heart fans
10 queen ears
18,500 event currency

To get the heart fans in the queen years what level do the characters minimally need to be at? I'm just about there completing the quest after the Second Battle and I'm wondering if I'm going to have to upgrade anyone.

I'm waiting for the March Hare to finish a token collecting task before I can finish A Very Merry Unbirthday. This is what happens when you check the game before having your 1st cup of coffee in the morning. In my defense, I was excited about welcoming Alice overnight & wanting to get her story line moving.

Last edited:

Actually, I have had that happen. A couple of times the three-minute task did not yield a cup. I figure the "chance" word comes into play every now and again. But it happened enough times for me to take notice. And I wasn't maxed out on required cups.

Nah. This just means it's going to take all six remaining days to collect the Queen's tokens and welcome her.

I'm happy with my progress during the event considering I spent ten days of it at the World (my second visit). I'm just started my first battle with the Queen, so I anticipate I'll be able to welcome her before the event is over. Unfortunately, my EC is really low - I was having fun on all the rides so often would only check on the game a couple of times a day, so didn't have as many opportunities to build up my EC. Oh well. It was worth it (by the way, Flight of Passage is so awesome)

I'm happy with my progress during the event considering I spent ten days of it at the World (my second visit). I'm just started my first battle with the Queen, so I anticipate I'll be able to welcome her before the event is over. Unfortunately, my EC is really low - I was having fun on all the rides so often would only check on the game a couple of times a day, so didn't have as many opportunities to build up my EC. Oh well. It was worth it (by the way, Flight of Passage is so awesome)
Isn't that what the 45 minute queue lines are for?

To get the heart fans in the queen years what level do the characters minimally need to be at? I'm just about there completing the quest after the Second Battle and I'm wondering if I'm going to have to upgrade anyone.
Not sure. All of mine were at 8 except Alice. I have her at level 3 now and cant remember if she was only a 2 during the battle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter