Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well since the event started I haven't been on here to read what other players have been saying. So this is where I'm at so far.
The day before the event I read on here where a lot of people were talking about how the NBC characters help a lot with the Alice in wonderland event. Since I only had jack skellington I said "hmmm maybe I should buy the legendary chest bundle" kicker was I couldn't find it anywhere so I purchased three legendary chests with the gems I had saved up for the event. (Stupid move on my part) I got oogie boogie and a concession stand.
So event started the next day and since the white rabbit bundle was cheap I bought him and later on when the Cheshire Cat was available bought him too. I have raced through this event and I'm kinda proud of myself. I really haven't paid attention to the mini events but now that I have 2 days to wait to welcome Alice I think I'll focus on the gold trophy one. I currently have about 6,000 ec

I don't like it because it tends to not be easily avoidable for me, I sent characters on quests before the mini-event and I didn't know if any would give out trophies so I was kind of forced to participate in it earlier on instead of waiting later like I usually do. And I sometimes use merlin forgetting that there is a mini-event going on. It is the easiest but it is the hardest one to avoid. Plus, I like to sleep at night instead of being competitive in a mini-event lol

The trick is that as soon as the event starts, before you click on anything else, turn off your wifi. Then you can collect trophies to your hearts content, and then after a day or so, turn the wifi back on, and it will place you on a less competitive leaderboard with all the trophies you've collected so far.

The trick is that as soon as the event starts, before you click on anything else, turn off your wifi. Then you can collect trophies to your hearts content, and then after a day or so, turn the wifi back on, and it will place you on a less competitive leaderboard with all the trophies you've collected so far.
Ah yes, I have tried that but eventually, I forget about to keep doing it sometime later in the day lol

Need to remember that technique for future mini events!

I’ve always found the Striking Gold the easiest mini event. Wish the rewards were better though since I’m currently tied for first and I’m not “trying” as hard as usual. Luckily I only care about a top 50 finish and I’m 56 trophies up on #50, if I try to log in hourly to collect trophies during the day I can actually sleep thru the night without setting alarms. :thumbsup2

On the other hand, mini events like the ravens drive me crazy! I swear, about 3 collection cycles into them, I can’t find at least one of the items no matter hard I try.

Need to remember that technique for future mini events!

I’ve always found the Striking Gold the easiest mini event. Wish the rewards were better though since I’m currently tied for first and I’m not “trying” as hard as usual. Luckily I only care about a top 50 finish and I’m 56 trophies up on #50, if I try to log in hourly to collect trophies during the day I can actually sleep thru the night without setting alarms. :thumbsup2
I am trying to stay in the top 50 as well, I am fighting to stay in second with 160 trophies (I clicked right when it started). I was in first the whole day until now. Who knows where I'll be after I sleep through the night haha

I am trying to stay in the top 50 as well, I am fighting to stay in second with 160 trophies (I clicked right when it started). I was in first the whole day until now. Who knows where I'll be after I sleep through the night haha
I' m in second place with 136. I accidentally clicked on a trophy first thing too. Darn that Hamm. I blame him.

Some characters were sent out on trophy tasks before I knew there was a mini event, so I started earlier than I would have liked. But I'm still in 11th place with 67 trophies, so I think as long as I collect consistently I should be ok, even though I'm prioritizing EC and tokens over trophy tasks.

Some characters were sent out on trophy tasks before I knew there was a mini event, so I started earlier than I would have liked. But I'm still in 11th place with 67 trophies, so I think as long as I collect consistently I should be ok, even though I'm prioritizing EC and tokens over trophy tasks.
Wish I was on your leader board!!!

Wish I was on your leader board!!!

:rotfl2:Was thinking the exact same thing.

Currently #1 with 172. #50 is at 85, so I have a decent amount of wiggle room. I prioritize items over trophies, so I could be higher.

Not sure what others have found, but I’ve found that the gap between myself and the last person shown in the leaderboard, will decrease between 60 to 80, so ideally I like to be up atleast 100 before bedtime if I want a good nights sleep

Currently #1 with 172. #50 is at 85, so I have a decent amount of wiggle room. I prioritize items over trophies, so I could be higher.

Not sure what others have found, but I’ve found that the gap between myself and the last person shown in the leaderboard, will decrease between 60 to 80, so ideally I like to be up atleast 100 before bedtime if I want a good nights sleep
That's a good plan. I'm going to go back and check my game to see where I am. I know I'm 30 places above #10, but I didn't check #50. Thx for the idea.

Ok, I'm #2 with 170. #50 is at 87, so I should be okay. Thx again. Always nice to have a plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter